Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) (18942 Views)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. / Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2013
that's my baby bird: well done for the effort, may it come through as you reported.moral is really low out here.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by swizzle(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2013
Please has anybody here ever been paid at all before?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tstonch: 12:15pm On May 15, 2013
thanks baby bird for your honest update. god bless ya loads as we hope for the best in LBM....
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2013
After much research I discovered the owner of LBM. Her name is ELENA MANICHEVA

Address: Kursantov 6 Kaluga Ru 248000 RU
Phone: +79533335177
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2013
After much research I discovered the owner of LBM. Her name is ELENA MANICHEVA

Address: Kursantov 6 Kaluga Ru 248000 RUSSIA
Phone: +79533335177

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by belovedofGOD: 6:06pm On May 16, 2013
I have been following all the write ups by partners in LBM, as a guest on Nairaland, but As a partner and silver manager in the business I decided to join the chat to voice my tots. I commend Hardon for his efforts in calming partners down. I also commend all partners that took the risk to invest in the business, because it takes courage to take the risk at all. Having said all that I would advice us as business people and risk takers to learn to be positive even in the face of adversity, sometimes all it takes to gain success is to remain positive at all times, especially when there is still a glimpse of hope. I have 17 downlines and before I sign up any1, I always tell them the biz is a high risk but I am taking the risk because I have faith and know I can't fail, I only know GOD, no Russian contact but even if every1 loose their investments, me and my downlines must never loose. If you don't have the heart to take certain risk and keep hope alive that no matter what happens you must succeed, then I would advice please don't try online businesses o,its too risky or better still don't invest anything u are not willing to loose.Some partners even believe they have lost their money already, how will you taste success if u throw in d towel before the final bell. So I encourage you my dear LBM partners stay positive for any battle you win in your mind, you win in reality and vice versa. GOD bless us all in our sincere efforts to make progress in Life.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by seyi0802(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2013
tanx for the info.... i appreciate u all

am seyi and am a silver manager, i hv a friend in russia that help me find out whats wrong with the coy. i need a name and a contact
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by overdrive(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2013
Pls I wld like to invest u guys tell me when d coast is clear.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tstonch: 1:22am On May 17, 2013
i am up at 1.00 am cos sleep has eluded me, honestly certain things has got me thinking. why in the world cant the countrys director or any of the people that got this into the country travel to Russia to meet one on one with the management of lbm and talk things over one on one. This will surely kill all the speculations and rumor mongering lbm has been reduced to. does it mean that this issue is not as serious as to have called up that move or what?. we were told that lbm is not faceless or baseless and i wonder seriously at this stage why it is almost becoming that. those that have their contacts should please reach to them with this idea as that will kill all our fears and worry. flying to Moscow doesnt seem to be any problem to them judging from the several millions they have pocketed from lbm. let us all rise with this demand of them through our managers and team leaders....this is my bill of motion for discussion to the house
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by seyi0802(m): 5:06am On May 17, 2013
i strongly agree with u, and i think their silence on this issue is not helping matters at all, i have a lot a money invested, nd i also know a friend that invested all his upkeep money during is staudy stay in UK. i think we need a congress, we have to force this people to talk, all the managers has been shying away from addressing the issue. we need a congress, and everyone of us should push for this. if every1 remain silent like nothing has happened, then we all got ourselves to blame.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by solbash11(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2013
daroseconcepts: My friend, just go and open another thread for your 'online business'. You are just being insensitive to the fact that people lost a lot of money from this business; Now you are trying to promote another one . Please kindly make yourself scarce on this thread.. For all I care yours could be a better well packaged ponzi scheme.

Friends, don't make yourself so bitter over my post, Truly we've also got funds held in project LBM but that is not the end of the world for us because It's my believe that we can still recover our money back even with profits from another business and Express Poll Ltd is making that possible for everyone and you too can join me in making money as well with a little of your investment.....Kindly visit my blog below (Or from my Signature) to read my latest post on this money making opportunity and how to Register as a member to start earning...

http://solbash1..com
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by overdrive(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2013
This place is too quiet where is everybody,hv u guys been paid?somebody speak out pls I want to invest my own money too.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Gentleme1: 11:55pm On May 21, 2013
Story story story..wake up to reality.

1. Someone said the site is still under maintenance and was like how long would it take web developers to correct an error from the website as they made us believe it was.

2. If the site was under maintenance they wouldnt have written that bu.llshit on the intro page that said @all markers have been eliminated. The term 'eliminated' is a direct and intentional word and they did it to pass a message

3. I can confirm to you guys 100% surely that the April cash wont be paid, I heard the Country Director said She was told vividly that no one will be paid because they;ve run out of cash

4. The question now is how did they run out of cash? The 3star-project was not into any b.ullshit marketing but rather a financial company that used funds from all over the world to trade with 'Telkoms'(An equivalent of Central Bank fo Nigeria). The returns on the Telkoms will be divided into 2 parts (20% to 'supposed investors') and (80% to build the caravel Hotel' in Russia).

5. The truth is that the caravel hotel building project was designed to last for 12months, facts is they have completed the project (I got my findings from First Group Inc. - an Internationally established property management company)and are doing away with us because to them we are now disease.

6. The reason they said we have now been integrated into the b.ullshit shares is because they know the problem it will build up from everyone like us, so they are subtly telling us we will be paid in due course.

7. Now watch this, ask yourself, why was the site closed down for the so-called b.ullshit maintenance exactly on the 31st April and for 3 weeks (21days) there so called professional couldnt come up with something . They waited for the right time and then struck. we are talking about a site that they made us believe houses our investments...I read software engineering and from experience it wouldnt take 72days to put a site running, even if it were hacked the owners would have paid the hackers to free the site or get an certified hacker to counter the insurgence. 21days and nothing

Someone asked: But why is the website still showing up...and I laughed and answered...the website is still up because If it was shut down everyone would have gone crazy by now. Seeing the site everyday is subtly calming your nerve to believe that all is well or will be well. Their office is still running because if they had locked it up, you'd have cried foul. Its a psychological game.

8. If you know what is good just ensure you give troubles to your upliners to ensure they put the same pressure on the managers in Nigeria to pay your money else you will be here sobbing for ever. Go crazy and put the guys where they belong. Okay, just call your upliner and threaten them, trust me your money will come back in 7days

9. I called the Director of Nigeria (Ifeoma Kazi) asking if she has travelled to meet with the folks in Russia and she was plain and upfront saying in her words ''Gentle I do not know them very well, they only contacted me in Nigeria to help them and that doing so, i could add more fees to people who are interested, besides I dont know how to speak Russia'' and she was laughing all the way. funny thing is that the lady does not even come to the office again while over 40million naira has been missing in thin air. God have mercy

10. Some sharp guys have threatened law suit and police case, and I secretly learnt she's settled them.

Wake up, your moneys are gone since you call yourself men and can do nothing...bye bye
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by belovedofGOD: 11:59am On May 22, 2013
@ Gentle me, pls inbox me, I want to clarify some issues privately,
Thanks
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tosin2013: 5:24pm On May 23, 2013
at this stage, i think it will be wise for all lbm partners to put serious and maximum pressure on these managers to get our refund back!! angry angry

i think we av waited enough and being very patient and understanding and cooperative. i for one av being very patient expecting the story to change but i keep hearing the same tones!

i am asking for a refund from my upline, babybird, from now on! i av had enough of all these different stories and theories! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by bayleaf(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2013
www.new3-in-3.com You can find the latest update here in this site.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
hello guys!
i heard April salary on LBM markers will be paid this week,is anybody aware of this!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by bayleaf(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2013
I am not aware of salaries being paid.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2013
I also heard that but was told its until the site is up and running.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by gruppom: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2013
Ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ladykee: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2013
friends beware. Express Poll is anoda big scam. i joined shortly after the lbm started having issues with initial capital of #58k since beginning of last month till now nothing has been paid. the annoying thing was after 6days of joining and i had $60 in my account, the site went down for some days claiming " maintenance work been done". when the site finally came up after, $10 was gone from my available funds. i continued marking and had up to $80, can u believe the site went down again for "maintenance" and when it re-surfaced last week thursday, $50 was gone angry
since that last week till now the site has not come up again. i heard it's the same russia people behind the express polls or moneyforpolls so pls steer clear.

we should not let them get away with stealing our hard-earned money. i was convinced beyond doubts that they are legitimate biz company. if i wanted money doubling, i would have gone to baba ijebu or any wonder banks around.
solbash11:

Friends, don't make yourself so bitter over my post, Truly we've also got funds held in project LBM but that is not the end of the world for us because It's my believe that we can still recover our money back even with profits from another business and Express Poll Ltd is making that possible for everyone and you too can join me in making money as well with a little of your investment.....Kindly visit my blog below (Or from my Signature) to read my latest post on this money making opportunity and how to Register as a member to start earning...

http://solbash1..com
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
ladykee is right!! Am having similar problem with moneyforpoll, i don't know what they are up to!! The site opened on Monday, only for it to shut down since Tuesday,I heard you can do daily withdrawn but it will be $5 instead of $10, that what i have decided to do if the site come up again! that if it will ever come up!!!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
heh guys, the site is back(moneyforpoll) i just marked the survey now.they deducted $10 from my purse again!please how do i make withdraw?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hello guys! is seem LBM markers is back! I just got an update from a friend who is also a partner,here the news:
Dear Partners,

As stated in our previous emails, we have been in constant contact with our Russian sponsor. She has informed us that the company has finally released the new site for the markers which carries the notice on when work will begin. She has once more confirmed that markers will all be restored and work will go on as usual once the site is officially released. Please find below the details for the new site.

http://new3-in-3.com
http://new3-in-3.biz
http://new3-in-3.net
http://new3-in-3.org
http://new3-in-3.info

Please note that you will be unable to log on but can only view the notice on the site for now.

Thank you and warm regards.
I just did the translation on the site and this what i got:Dear partners. The company began active work with the July 15, with new projects that you'll be surprised. Everyone who signs up and buy before July 15 will receive amazing discounts on tokens and gifts from which you can see on the site. To register and markers refer to their sponsors.
Opening July 15.
So let keep up hope guys
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tstonch: 2:49am On Jun 08, 2013
angeland: Hello guys! is seem LBM markers is back! I just got an update from a friend who is also a partner,here the news:
Dear Partners,

As stated in our previous emails, we have been in constant contact with our Russian sponsor. She has informed us that the company has finally released the new site for the markers which carries the notice on when work will begin. She has once more confirmed that markers will all be restored and work will go on as usual once the site is officially released. Please find below the details for the new site.

http://new3-in-3.o

Please note that you will be unable to log on but can only view the notice on the site for now.

I just did the translation on the site and this what i got:Dear partners. The company began active work with the July 15, with new projects that you'll be surprised. Everyone who signs up and buy before July 15 will receive amazing discounts on tokens and gifts from which you can see on the site. To register and markers refer to their sponsors.
Opening July 15.
So let keep up hope guys
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tstonch: 2:54am On Jun 08, 2013
angeland: Hello guys! is seem LBM markers is back! I just got an update from a friend who is also a partner,here the news:
Dear Partners,

http://new3-in-3.org

Opening July 15.
So let keep up hope guys

we can only hope for the best, 15th july is far off but not too far. with official updates as this, hope is partially restored that we are dealing with people with heart and mind of humans. God is in charge of this and i sure know that HE shall see us thru this to a testimonious stand.....
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by solbash11(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2013
@ angeland, Ladykee
Express-poll is back and I never see them as a scam! Although you got dissapointed because of their long time maintenance which resulted in deduction of ur income balance, btw ain't u aware of LR problems which affected so many online business owners and express-poll also suffered huge loss of monies because they use ecurrencies for their transactions. All business comes with it's own risk wether it's online or offline. Be patience with express-poll because they are still new and i see them survive the test of time.

angeland: heh guys, the site is back(moneyforpoll) i just marked the survey now.they deducted $10 from my purse again!please how do i make withdraw?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by gruppom: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2013
3star is back you say. And they are asking us to buy markers and we will be surprised with gift. The greatest surprise you will get is them running with your money again. Where do they intend to load this new markers. Abeg. Ppl be careful no make Russia take Ina so sme sme.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
Grppom: ur sckeptism is really funny;but i no blame u them no talk of make dem open pay up wetin dem own na open make ppl come buy more markers b thier own; sha we dey de wait.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ladykee: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
solbash11: @ angeland, Ladykee
Express-poll is back and I never see them as a scam! Although you got dissapointed because of their long time maintenance which resulted in deduction of ur income balance, btw ain't u aware of LR problems which affected so many online business owners and express-poll also suffered huge loss of monies because they use ecurrencies for their transactions. All business comes with it's own risk wether it's online or offline. Be patience with express-poll because they are still new and i see them survive the test of time.

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
I have confirmation from my brother in Port-Harcourt who is very close to Ifyoma one of the leading manager in Nigeria for LBM that April salary will be paid as soon as marking begin on July 15......Good news to all of us who invested heavily
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
solbash11: The latest happenings with LBM didn't came as a surprise to me, Well I found another international advert promotional company i'm taking Surveys from and their earnings is far more profitable than this Project LBM. I went for this other company after comparing it with LBM and the difference is very clear!

Starting with purchasing their Basic package plan for just $350 qualifies you to start taking Surveys immediately, earning you $10 daily Mon-Sat except Sundays (that makes it $10 X 27days = $270 monthly).

No other registration fee required before you can begin taking your daily Surveys available; Why do I have to pay extra $200 before I can become a partner and still buy my desired no of markers which earns me $0.6 each?
You can view my blog recent posts from my blog signature below to get FREE details about program.

Make i no talk how much i don put on LBM becos i fit get myself something worse if this programme no start again.....but i have faith in God....this $350 own wey u dey talk how can i go abt it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily / Generator movement From One Point To Another In Lagos / Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.