Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua (2217 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua by buccal(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
In the SCOAN service today.prophet tb joshua of the synagogue church of all nations talked more about football today.firstly he talked about nigeria's last nations cup qualifier where they lost to guinea.he said when God showed him the prophecy.he had no option than to tell the church,he said when he told the church,they were not happy about it.he then said he only says what God shows him.he said people should stop saying that why is it only negative prophecies he sees.he said zambia won the last nations cup because God wanted to favour them.thereafter he said after the zambia vs cote d'voire match,didier drogba sent a mail to him and thereafter came to the SCOAN to give his life to christ and said he want s to serve the God he is serving(tb joshua).furthermore he talked about the recent nations cup we won,he said when he asked God about the nations cup,God said he should for three days.then God assured him we are going to win.he said he didn't say it in the service.instead he went to the press and released the statement saying we are going to win the nations cup.he said how can a man Of God make a prophecy without prove and put his church at stake.he made reference to pastors who came out and said nigeria will not win the nations cup.he also said that our youths needs prayer and God's interference because they tend to spread all kind of news.some true,some untrue.that's far I can go.haapy sunday
Re: I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua by buccal(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
The newspaper he showed to the congregation when he released the statement in february

Re: I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua by channel190(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
calculations
Re: I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua by achinaboy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
why not ask God the cure for aids and cancer ,please give us some peace with your vision
Re: I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua by iswell1(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2013
by achina boy( m): 7:05pm On
Feb 17
why not ask God the cure for aids and
cancer
,please give us some peace with your
vision
IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? OR HAVE TB.J DO YOU ANYTHING BEFORE?
Re: I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua by achinaboy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
is well: by achina boy( m): 7:05pm On
Feb 17
why not ask God the cure for aids and
cancer
,please give us some peace with your
vision
IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? OR HAVE TB.J DO YOU ANYTHING BEFORE?
I don`t know this guy,and don`t want to know him,my anger is towards all the so called men of God,real or no real,but am sure non is real anyway,,,at his age and position,all he thinks he suppose to be doing is giving prediction on who will and will not win the football,,i don`t know the angle ur seing this from,but whatever angle u`r just sit down and meditate,look at your neighbour,look at people on the street,look at people in the hospital,,,then tell me, if u are in the position of TB and what he propheces to be,should your problem be who won and who lost the match?

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Fire And Fire From Heaven. / Why Demons Use Animals As Doorways / Rccg Sunday School 05 November, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.