Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States (1640 Views)

Why Is Ebola Only Happening In APC Controlled States?(must read) / Okorocha Promises APC Chapters In Pdp-controlled States# 1m Monthly / Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Its as a matter of necessity that we must evaluate the current state of our beloved Nation. 2015 general election is counting down on us, we must be able to make our choices base on how far these our political candidates have perform during there stay in Office, putting necessary variables into consideration interms of allocations to them from the federal government, internally generated revenue, natural resources and others.
Fellow Nairalanders, kindly share ur thoughts about this topic with facts.
Thank you.
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by seanet01: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ok.
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by GARRIx7(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Why not compare regimes:

1. PDP's Regime in Edo VS ACN's Regime in Edo State

2. PDP's Regime in Oyo VS ACN's Regime in Oyo State

3. PDP's Regime in Ogun VS ACN's Regime in Ogun State

4. PDP's Regime in Osun VS ACN's Regime in Osun State

5. PDP's Regime in Ekiti VS ACN's Regime in Ekiti State

Do the above comparison and you'll understand that PDP is‎​ MILES and MILES behind ACN..

Do the above comparison and you'll understand that PDP is‎​ nothing but a nest of killers and thieves..

Do the above comparison and you'll understand that PDP is‎​ a Party that develops and nurtures poverty..

Do the above comparison and you'll understand that PDP is‎​ a CURSE...

SAY NO TO PDP!!!!

Hon. Garri (x7)

10 Likes

Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by eggheaders(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
no comparison at all.talking from experience in edo, osun and oyo.acn guys are like rocket science while umbrella guys are like basic science.

1 Like

Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by seanet01: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Why not compare regimes:

Do the above comparison and you'll understand that PDP is‎​ MILES and MILES behind ACN..

Do the above comparison and you'll understand that PDP is‎​ nothing but a nest of killers and thieves..

Do the above comparison and you'll understand that PDP is‎​ a Party that develops and nurtures poverty..

SAY NO TO PDP!!!!

Hon. Garri (x7)
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Hon. Garri: nice one
@egg header:'acn guys are like rocket science' am of the opinion too, talking about Osun n Edo state especially, its really a remarkable evidence of good governance.

Well am a yoruba man from offa in kwara state, grew up in Lagos. Most of my activities has been in the south west area. Though i had my NYSC year in calabar, many believe cross river calabar is unique, no doubt but sincerely for me, nothing really spectacular about the city, heard from my friends there that, its the d formal Gov(Duke) that brought the city to d lime light.
I can not really speak on the other parts of d country but I read a lot about some Governors who are also doing well for there people like Gov Rochas, heard Gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, Gov. Godswill Akpabio of Akwa ibom are doing well too (am sure dey are from PDP).
Don't let us forget the purpose of this thread is not to raise insult on anybody but mainly to educate and enlighten our people of the statistic of development going on in other states so as to hold there present Gov responsible for all mismanagement and also to make
better choice wen given opportunity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by taharqa: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
While we are doing these comparisons, abeg lets not forget to add Nasarawa State unda CPC (d only state they control) in the last 2 yrs. I wud also like to know about that o.. Thnks
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by seunfly: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by seunfly: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Why not compare regimes:

SAY NO TO PDP!!!!

Hon. Garri (x7)
May be we can also say
PDP in imo VS APGA in imo.
PDP in anambra VS APGA in anambra
PDP IN nasarawa VS CPC in nasarawa
PDP in kano VS ANPP in kano.
To remove the anti ACN sentiment
Then we will know the actual truth that one is not delivery the dividence of democrasy to the public but to the porkect of the godfathers and themselves.
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by oddy4real(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Why not compare regimes:

SAY NO TO PDP!!!!

Hon. Garri (x7)
Bullshit!
Oyo State under PDP was much better than what this foooolish Governor is doing. And as regards the other ratings dere, d only one I would agree with is Edo...
Not all of us sheepishly follow the anti-pdp sentiments.
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by GARRIx7(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
oddy4real:
Bullshit!
Oyo State under PDP was much better than what this foooolish Governor is doing. And as regards the other ratings dere, d only one I would agree with is Edo...

Which state are you from??
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by peckhamboi: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
oddy4real:
Bullshit!

You ought to be castrated for making the above statement about Oyo State being better under PDP.

Did you remember the number of murders carried out by NURTW sponsored by Akala government.

ACN are no saints but saying they are the same as PDP are blasphemous and preposterous.
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by eggheaders(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
oddy4real:
Bullshit!

who is this,akala and ajimobi are miles apart.while akala was wasting money for political jobbers ajimobi has been so prudent his party members are so pissed of the no money sharing money era.road and bridge construction at round about,dualization of eleyele road.the clearing of market places by the roadside contrary to the collapsing lautech teaching hospital akala was constructing.security situation now ok with operation burst no more nurtw wahala again.
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by GARRIx7(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
peckhamboi:

You ought to be castrated for making the above statement about Oyo State being better under PDP.

Did you remember the number of murders carried out by NURTW sponsored by Akala government.

ACN are no saints but saying they are the same as PDP are blasphemous and preposterous.

eggheaders:

who is this,akala and ajimobi are miles apart.while akala was wasting money for political jobbers ajimobi has been so prudent his party members are so pissed of the no money sharing money era.road and bridge construction at round about,dualization of eleyele road.the clearing of market places by the roadside contrary to the collapsing lautech teaching hospital akala was constructing.security situation now ok with operation burst no more nurtw wahala again.

Thanks for putting that pea-brained fellow where he belongs!!
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by djustice: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
peckhamboi:

And you ought to be shot in the nuts for the rubbish you're typing. How is Ajimobi the traveller better than Akala? At least Akala stayed in the state to work. Ajimobi and his wife travel abroad EVERY WEEK on state funds, with all the estacodes and everything. You think we will forget? How about all the demolitions without actually doing any real construction, just making empty promises in the media? Don't worry, 2015 will soon come, and you will know that Oyo State people prefer the worst PDP governor to the best ACN can offer. Yeyenatu!
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by djustice: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

And who on earth are you with your eggshell head? All this propaganda will not work. Does construction of ONE bridge and dualisation of ONE road in two years of Ajala-travel amount to good governance? Does depriving the people of their means of livelihood through heartless demolitions without providing alternatives help the people? Is it prudent to travel every week, and send your wife abroad weekly on various "state assignments" on the state's tab prudent? Is your egghead cracked or smashed? Odenson united gbogbo. 2015 ti de tan. Ee ni duro!
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by hercules07: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
djustice:

And you ought to be shot in the nuts for the rubbish you're typing. How is Ajimobi the traveller better than Akala? At least Akala stayed in the state to work. Ajimobi and his wife travel abroad EVERY WEEK on state funds, with all the estacodes and everything. You think we will forget? How about all the demolitions without actually doing any real construction, just making empty promises in the media? Don't worry, 2015 will soon come, and you will know that Oyo State people prefer the worst PDP governor to the best ACN can offer. Yeyenatu!

Ajimobi is far better than Akala, Akala did nothing tangible in Oyo state.
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by eggheaders(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
djustice:

And who on earth are you with your eggshell head? All this propaganda will not work. Does construction of ONE bridge and dualisation of ONE road in two years of Ajala-travel amount to good governance? Does depriving the people of their means of livelihood through heartless demolitions without providing alternatives help the people? Is it prudent to travel every week, and send your wife abroad weekly on various "state assignments" on the state's tab prudent? Is your egghead cracked or smashed? Odenson united gbogbo. 2015 ti de tan. Ee ni duro!

travelling every week you most be kidding me guy.one road because I did not mention the rest.it will make sense for you to get to oke ogun to go see the massive road revamp.ogbomoso road will soon be dualized after the present clearing of building on the right of way.all the market cleared are they obstructing traffic flow or not??alternatives has been provided at molete,old ife road towards agbala itura and also towards wofun.stop the lies and propangada pdp is long dead in the south west.for the abuses I pass but if you wanna know my prowess in that business you can check my previous postings.peace
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by Itoroetti(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
Are u telling me that adams oshiomole is better than akpabio?wonders shall never end.pls which state is as beautiful as cross river?
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by GARRIx7(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Itoroetti :
Are u telling me that adams oshiomole is better than akpabio?wonders shall never end.pls which state is as beautiful as cross river?

Stop comparing apples and oranges..

Can you compare the statutory allocations of Edo and Akwa Ibom State??

What are you saying??

Compare the almost 9 years of PDP in Edo State to the less than 5 years of ACN in Edo State and tell me if ACN there isn't light years ahead
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Itoroetti :

Yup authoritatively!!! Oshiomole is light years ahead of Akpabio. How did I come to this conclusion?

Akpabio earns more than Oshiomole and Edo is more populated than Akwa Ibom. On allocation per citizen in Akwa Ibom, Akpabio gets more than Oshiomole but on per capita development, Oshiomole is not in the league of Akpabio even with more allocation.

Akpabio, Uduaghan, Dickson and Amaechi are basically the worst governors in Nigeria given the allocation they get in respect to population of their respective states. Those 4 governors are far far non performing. Ebonyi gets way lesser than Bayelsa states but you can't compare Ebonyi or Ekiti to Bayelsa. Bayelsa is far richer than Ekiti and Ebonyi but still far less developed than those states. Compare Anambra and Rivers state. Rivers state is the richest state in Nigeria but after Port Harcourt, there is nothing in Rivers, Anambra has more urban development than Rivers state. Even Port Harcourt is still dragging while Amaechi is buying new private jets lol...

Please please please!!!! PDP has failed woefully!!!!!!
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by GARRIx7(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
taharqa: While we are doing these comparisons, abeg lets not forget to add Nasarawa State unda CPC (d only state they control) in the last 2 yrs. I wud also like to know about that o.. Thnks

Nice observation.

Just hope folks from that state will make useful input on the matter..
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by seunfly: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
oddy4real:
Bullshit!
You are a big time liar, YES the guy does not share money among the NURTW, politicians and market women the way PDP does but projects are going on, Enviromental sanity is taking place, security is improving. But we africans don't realy know the how measure real divident of democrasy so we believe in sharing than investing and that is y Oyo state lost a goodman like LADOJA.
Re: PDP Controlled States Vs ACN Controlled States by IB5(f): 2:30am On Feb 18, 2013
oddy4real:
Bullshit!

What's the bullshit?

Oyo state under Akala was better right? cheesy
Or you wanna compare Aregbesola in Osun to Oyinlola? cheesy grin
Or even Daniel to Amosun? cheesy grin grin

You must be kidding cool

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Governor Mid Term Project. / 'mandela Died In June'...family Finally Admits / Jonathan Is Behind That Stupid Letter – Iyabo Obasanjo Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.