Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? (18187 Views)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Current Super Eagles Squad And Tribal Selection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by sambos994(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Joel Obi, Sidney Sam, Sone Aluko....and we're good. To all the people who want Osaze, can you think for a second why he wasn't invited in the first place?
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
ozor1: If sidney sam is as good as you guys sound.. Den we need him to replace osaze.. Cus nobody has done dat for now

Osaze has got no Business with the Present crops of Players we're talking about

Still think u'd need to watch Bayer Leverkusen's games On of these Days
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by kufreabasi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
I have not seen my name in this list, what is going on here?
Keshi, try me as a strong defender and winger
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Ozonna(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Apam Onyekachi, Joel Obi, Sone Aluko, sidNey Sam, Taiwo, Obinna Nsofor, Chinedu Obasi, AnIcheBe and Obafemi Martins

1 Like

Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by naijaspeak(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Taliban: In my own opinion osaze shouldn't be invited again. Let's continue the rebuilding with young players.

You are wrong. Osaze is one of Nigerian greatest footballer of our time. Forget about the fact that he is outspoken. He is the kind that always want to speak is heart out whenever there is injustice in the national team. This is one of the character of a modern footballer. even in foreign club such as manchester united, chelsea, stoke, newcastle united etc players speak out their feeling when they see wrong going on. So Osaze behaviour should not be seen as strange. forget about the fact that he fell out with Shaibu Amodu, Samson Siasia, and more lately Stephen Keshi.

To me, Keshi as not been truely tested, and I know in the coming competition we will know how truly competent he is. Remember he was a failure in Mali and Togo as a national coach.

I rest my case, bye
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Jobig(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
rashid yakini,oliseh and okocha
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by slex(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz aluko should not be considered at all.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
12large1: Haruna
lukman. Sunday MBA can pop up and score goals but he has so far put up a
ghost performance he should be a back up for haruna

Sidney sam. Hands down will walk into our starting 11

Joel obi. Onazi is a good player but Joel is a better version of onazi

Sone aluko. Another good player will add depth to bench

Leon balogun. A great rightback still confused about Ambrose if he can
perform like he did at nc then no but if not Leon balogun. Over our
best 11 should be

Enyeama

Ambrose
Egueke
Oboabona
Echijile

Mikel
Joel
Haruna

Sidney sam
Emmanuel emenike
Victor Moses

This team is as good as eagles of 1994 take it to the bank even our
second 11 is strong

Ejide

Balogun
Omeruo
Yobo
Taiwo

Onazi
Ogude
MBA/Nosa

Aluko
Ideye
Musa
I DISAGREE WITH YOU. OMERUO SHOULD BE AMONG THE FIST ELEVEN
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by zangiff(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
haruna lukman
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by 12large1: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Bro we need height for center back one of our cb has to make way for egwueke
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Idi Amin: I DISAGREE WITH YOU. OMERUO SHOULD BE AMONG THE FIST ELEVEN

Just go with the List, Omeruo is a big talent that cant afford to be on the bench, then how about when we capture a Folk who's even better than Him? undecided
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by AK481(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
12large1: Haruna lukman. Sunday MBA can pop up and score goals but he has so far put up a ghost performance he should be a back up for haruna

Sidney sam. Hands down will walk into our starting 11

Joel obi. Onazi is a good player but Joel is a better version of onazi

Sone aluko. Another good player will add depth to bench

Leon balogun. A great rightback still confused about Ambrose if he can perform like he did at nc then no but if not Leon balogun. Over our best 11 should be

Enyeama

Ambrose
Egueke
Oboabona
Echijile

Mikel
Joel
Haruna

Sidney sam
Emmanuel emenike
Victor Moses

This team is as good as eagles of 1994 take it to the bank even our second 11 is strong

Ejide

Balogun
Omeruo
Yobo
Taiwo

Onazi
Ogude
MBA/Nosa

Aluko
Ideye
Musa
are u a yoruba boy?
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Olalekan 0: Obafemi Martins is one player who has played for the champions of Italy,Germany,Russia,Newcastle of England and has scored an avalance of goals for all these clubs and the nigerian national team in addition to the fact that he's never had any run-ins with any of eagles' handlers. I wonder why he gets ignored by recent national team coaches,is it because he's a gentleman,respectful,belongs to no clique and has no clout?

Have you thought maybe because he has only scored about 12 goals in the last 2 years is the reason and there are those that are doing far better than that?
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by hardbody: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Patrick Okala, Chairman Chukwu, Humphrey Edobor, Henry Nwosu, Khadiri Ikana, Rasheed Yekini, Odegbami, Kanu, JJ Okocha Yobo and Mutiu Adepoju. With this line up, we will conquer the world in Brazil
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by ozor1: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
El Guapo:

am not saying sam isn't good... Both you and i know. Osaze is good just that his rudeness let him down. Bringing him in will steer the attack
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Ozonna(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
El Guapo:

Spot On man, more especially Sidney Sam - Such a Talent that can make us look like the heavyweight team in Brazil.

Joel has always been part of the team, injury ruled him out of the Last mundial, then Aluko? I need no say what this Chap can be on a good day.

Then i'd suggest that more attention be paid to the Younger ones, Aziz gotta be monitored wherever he is, that dude is a Midfield Maestro.

And for what i believe, the NPL would still have more talents than we could Imagine - I've actually got my younger Bro who's berra than Mikel playing in the Local League - Watch him as well
grin

Where is Azeez That guy is a talent
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by ozor1: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ozonna: Apam Onyekachi, Joel Obi, Sone Aluko, sidNey Sam, Taiwo, Obinna Nsofor, Chinedu Obasi, AnIcheBe and Obafemi Martins
most of this guys are old.. We need fresh legs that want to been seen
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
ozor1: am not saying sam isn't good... Both you and i know. Osaze is good just that his rudeness let him down. Bringing him in will steer the attack

Well, on the Contrary -- We're still building a team where the +30's are not needed.

2014 is almsot here Ooo and Keshi no want who go dey Point finger for em Face
grin grin
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by maskid(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
MARTINS.. OSAZE..KALU UCHE.. DANNY SHITTU, AGBONLAHOR (if the eediot will agree to play) ... ANICHEBE,
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by yoged(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
aryzgreat: bring in Joel obi, Haruna and stanley okoro to strenghten our midfield, nsofor, Osaze and Martins needed in d attack.

We have wot it takes to win d world cup
joel obi is okay, but others are poo. Lukman is not discipline and very aggresive.... Okoro?? Wtf. Okoro ko akere ni.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ozonna:

Where is Azeez That guy is a talent

Understood he's somewhere in the Segunda with Almeria B -- His progress needs to be Followed
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by vision2050: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nigeria with too much attacker..... This present team is okay.... Intruder should not be allow in the team
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Syenite(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
The following guys should be given a fair chance:

Sydney Sam,
Victor Anichebe,
Obafemi Martins,
Shola Ameobi,
Taiye Taiwo
Joel Obi,
Obinna Nsofor
Sonne Aluko.

People that should not come near the national team for now:
Osaze Odemwingie,
Dele Ayenugba
Yakubu Aiyegbeni,
Sani Keita,
Danny Shittu,
Chinedu Ogbuike
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by bendazum: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
SANI EMMANUEL
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Syenite(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
Syenite: The following guys should be given a fair chance:

Sydney Sam,
Victor Anichebe,
Obafemi Martins,
Shola Ameobi,
Taiye Taiwo
Joel Obi,
Obinna Nsofor
Sonne Aluko.

People that should not come near the national team for now:
Osaze Odemwingie,
Dele Ayenugba
Yakubu Aiyegbeni,
Sani Keita,
Danny Shittu,
Chinedu Ogbuike

This list can even form another 11 for the national team lol! Nigeria is full of talents. We are only second to Brazil!
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by kjhova(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
Olalekan 0: Obafemi Martins is one player who has played for the champions of Italy,Germany,Russia,Newcastle of England and has scored an avalance of goals for all these clubs and the nigerian national team in addition to the fact that he's never had any run-ins with any of eagles' handlers. I wonder why he gets ignored by recent national team coaches,is it because he's a gentleman,respectful,belongs to no clique and has no clout?

Nope. I guess Keshi just seem to prefer to build his squad around players that are starting off rather than the guys that have peaked in their careers. Unless you are suggesting that Keshi now run a clique of those who alone will play?!?!?
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
El Guapo:

I ve never heard about dz dude b4, I think I have to start watching leverkusen's game from now on
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Odinaka00:

I ve never heard about dz dude b4, I think I have to start watching leverkusen's game from now on

Good for U -- Another Clue, he plays in the Right wing of the team's attack wink
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Rufai

sodje, yobo, shittu, babayaro

kaita, oliseh, olofinjana

martins, yakubu, me
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by Kc3000: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nna mehn, una wan scatter nice squad wey Keshi assemble. Keep the core of the team intact, but there's still room for improvement. Osaze(clearly a head case) and Anichebe would add more bite to attack, and Joel Obi would be a good addition to midfield. Everybody else should forget about it for now.
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by namdo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
where is Ramon Azeez...where is that guy?
Re: Who Should Replace Who In This Current Super Eagles Squad To Become Stronger? by cejo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nigeria dis particullar player called Uche Iherome who plays for eparanor a towering striker google dat name he is lethal in finishing,can Nigeria get him our striking problems wil be a history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh As Super Eagles Coach (First Photo) / Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error / Any Mathematical Chance For Nigeria's Qualification To AFCON 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.