Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

“goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) (1240 Views)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by fatdon1(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2013
Just when you thought the drama is over more stories keeps developing and even goes deeper Now a woman named Ifeoma Harvey(pictured),
has come out to say that Goldie Harvey stole
her husband(Andrew Harvey)! Ifeoma has taken to Facebook to say her
part of the story where she claims that she
and Goldie were best friends a while back.
According to Ifeoma, Goldie waited for the
opportune moment to elope with Andrew
Harvey in Nigeria, while he was still married to Ifeoma. “She never knew that one day death
would come calling,” says Ifeoma, “She
rendered that man useless, took all his money
and right now Andrew Harvey is lying in the
hospital in Malaysia.” This part of the story seems to check out with
Andrew Harvey’s claim that he is currently in
Malaysia. Ifeoma went on: “Goldie went to Malaysia to visit the sick man
before going to USA (for the Grammys) and
came back to meet her mysterious death.
Goldie is a liar, pretender and desperado. She
wants to get money and fame at all cost…
forced her trashy music down our throat, went to BBA and messed up with Prezzo…
married woman indeed! Why is Andrew posting
their so-called marriage pics now? Maybe the
charm she used has cleared from his eyes! He
should shut the hell up and pray for quick
recovery from his sick bed in Malaysia. After that he can go back to London and beg his
wife and two kids for forgiveness!”
www.informationng.com/2013/02/goldie-stole-my-husband-ifeoma-harveyformer-best-friend.html

Re: “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by kuphid(f): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2013
Interesting!
Re: “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by seriousspy: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2013
The plot thickens... But they shld allow the dead rest in peace now?? Haba. At least consider her grieving family and friends...
Re: “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by tpia5: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2013
did goldie have a child when younger and before she married the husband?

just curious.
Re: “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by onatisi(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2013
two desperado online dating scammers fighting for a sick white man
Re: “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by rubion: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2013
very interesting. Our nollywood people should take advantage of this.
Re: “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by onatisi(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2013
seriousspy: The plot thickens... But they shld allow the dead rest in peace now?? Haba. At least consider her grieving family and friends...
didnt her faamily know of her runs when she was alive?let them bear all the pains now,train up ur child in the way of the lord and the child grows up she or he will not depart from it
Re: “goldie Stole My Husband” – Ifeoma Harvey(former Best Friend) by MissyB3(f): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2013

(1)

''I Don't Really Care About Money'' — Darey Art Alade / Glamorous Pictures Of Klint Da Drunk's Wife / D’banj Collaborates With Olamide; His Endless Struggle For Relevance Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.