Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy (1523 Views)

7:06: The City Meeting - A Short Story / Amazing Short Story From My BBM / What Do Project Managers Discuss In A Meeting During An Oil Drilling Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Cindy is my name,getting a blackberry phone from my mum was the best val gift eva,Not only could i chat with people all over the world but also because i was a "big"chick..I immediately asked ma friends who already have 'bb'to send dia pins,so i added up,I entered so many social sites n got friends adding up from all parts ov d country,During one of my addups,I came across this guy from Guyana(south America),An Halfcaste though,Dad from d West(yoruba)Mum from Guyana..He had a nice Avi,We got chatting and then we exchanged pics...Gosh! His guy had all d facial Qualities i wanted in a guy,a light n handsome face,curved eyebrows,pointed nose,pink little lips,nice dentition nd a very deep dimple n d left side ov his cheek,Mehn...He also commented n my pics(as pa fine babe mehn)He asked for my number,sharperly i gave it to him,We got talking,such a nice voice..*winks* talking on phone with him became a habit i couldnt stop,It got ma siblings irritated,Only ma immediate elder sister could understand me...Ma Eldest bro was getting married,And where i come from,Ma culture indicates the last sister of the groom which happens to be me,to stay in the bride's house until the last day to their wedding,Mehn..that means loads of work for me nd that also imply less time n the fone with ma "baby"One sunny tuesday afternoon,the bride's younger sister and I were sent to pack firewood from the nearest bush,As we were doing so,I sat for awhile to rest and then i fell ASLEEP...My fone rang And it was Kelv(my guyana Bf)calling me as usual,he den gave mi d biggest shock...HE WAS COMING TO NIGERIA...WOah!!! Couldnt wait for that day,he was to arrive n friday,A day to ma bro's wedding,woah! I needed to look good,make my hair,fix my nails and lashes..Infact just look good..I started counting days..wednesday..thursday..and finally FRIDAY..And then by 4;35pm,I received a call,I picked;Hello,evenin..whos speaking". CALLER;Baby,its kelv,i just arrived. ME;woah..serious how was ur flight,where are you now? KELV;Our family house in Abuja..(OMG i was nervous,meaning i will get to see him that evening)he was still talking"so how do we see,should we meet sumwhere,Or i should come pick you up.. "ME;No,dont stress yourself,just send me your Add nd i wee come see you this evening". "KELV;okies den,No13 Ademola Adetokunbo crescent,Wuse2. ME;Aiit baby,will be there soon(call dropped) I ran into the bathroom,had a thorough shower,i scrobd ma body so much that it almost peeled,wore my best attire,sprayed all the foreign perfumes i had,used my best ov makeups..whoop!Now in a cab,on my way to wuse2...Finding the house was very easy..i stood @d gate for over 15mins,Rehearsing wat i will say,and then i summoned courage n used the bell,the gate was opened by the gatekeeper and i was walked to the main house,knocking on d main door,i was so tensed...it was open again by kelv? Noo! The maid i suppose and before i could say anything,I heard someone telling Agatha to let me in..so i entered,And standing in front of me.......was my Own very KELVIN!!! We stood staring @eachoda for 3mins..And before i could utter a word or stretch my hand for a shake,I was swept off my feet,with a very wild K*ss on my tender lips..Just when i was about returning the k*ss.......I felt a hand tapping me...Jemila was waking me,it was getting dark and we werent done packing the firewoods.,..OMG!!! Meeting my kelvin was all a dream!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2013
CaptCindie: Cindy is my name,getting a blackberry phone from my mum was the best val gift eva,Not only could i chat with people all over the world but also because i was a "big"chick..I immediately asked ma friends who already have 'bb'to send dia pins,so i added up,I entered so many social sites n got friends adding up from all parts ov d country,During one of my addups,I came across this guy from Guyana(south America),An Halfcaste though,Dad from d West(yoruba)Mum from Guyana..He had a nice Avi,We got chatting and then we exchanged pics...Gosh! His guy had all d facial Qualities i wanted in a guy,a light n handsome face,curved eyebrows,pointed nose,pink little lips,nice dentition nd a very deep dimple n d left side ov his cheek,Mehn...He also commented n my pics(as pa fine babe mehn)He asked for my number,sharperly i gave it to him,We got talking,such a nice voice..*winks* talking on phone with him became a habit i couldnt stop,It got ma siblings irritated,Only ma immediate elder sister could understand me...Ma Eldest bro was getting married,And where i come from,Ma culture indicates the last sister of the groom which happens to be me,to stay in the bride's house until the last day to their wedding,Mehn..that means loads of work for me nd that also imply less time n the fone with ma "baby"One sunny tuesday afternoon,the bride's younger sister and I were sent to pack firewood from the nearest bush,As we were doing so,I sat for awhile to rest and then i fell ASLEEP...My fone rang And it was Kelv(my guyana Bf)calling me as usual,he den gave mi d biggest shock...HE WAS COMING TO NIGERIA...WOah!!! Couldnt wait for that day,he was to arrive n friday,A day to ma bro's wedding,woah! I needed to look good,make my hair,fix my nails and lashes..Infact just look good..I started counting days..wednesday..thursday..and finally FRIDAY..And then by 4;35pm,I received a call,I picked;Hello,evenin..whos speaking". CALLER;Baby,its kelv,i just arrived. ME;woah..serious how was ur flight,where are you now? KELV;Our family house in Abuja..(OMG i was nervous,meaning i will get to see him that evening)he was still talking"so how do we see,should we meet sumwhere,Or i should come pick you up.. "ME;No,dont stress yourself,just send me your Add nd i wee come see you this evening". "KELV;okies den,No13 Ademola Adetokunbo crescent,Wuse2. ME;Aiit baby,will be there soon(call dropped) I ran into the bathroom,had a thorough shower,i scrobd ma body so much that it almost peeled,wore my best attire,sprayed all the foreign perfumes i had,used my best ov makeups..whoop!Now in a cab,on my way to wuse2...Finding the house was very easy..i stood @d gate for over 15mins,Rehearsing wat i will say,and then i summoned courage n used the bell,the gate was opened by the gatekeeper and i was walked to the main house,knocking on d main door,i was so tensed...it was open again by kelv? Noo! The maid i suppose and before i could say anything,I heard someone telling Agatha to let me in..so i entered,And standing in front of me.......was my Own very KELVIN!!! We stood staring @eachoda for 3mins..And before i could utter a word or stretch my hand for a shake,I was swept off my feet,with a very wild K*ss on my tender lips..Just when i was about returning the k*ss.......I felt a hand tapping me...Jemila was waking me,it was getting dark and we werent done packing the firewoods.,..OMG!!! Meeting my kelvin was all a dream!!!!!
Girl you are crazy.....I like
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Girl you are crazy.....I like
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº° =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº° Tank you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
CaptCindie: =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº° =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº° Tank you grin grin
so wen are u meeting him lol
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: so wen are u meeting him lol
#eyes covered# when God decides.. wink
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
CaptCindie: #eyes covered# when God decides.. wink
that's ma pin, please invite me, let me jnow wen u have added me, will delete it
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by fankasibe: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2013
@cindie.....why nt let me take kelvin's place.....atleast i'm real.

I love d manner of narration. Kudoz!
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
fankasibe: @cindie.....why nt let me take kelvin's place.....atleast i'm real.

I love d manner of narration. Kudoz!
lolzzz..tanx dearie
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by Sapphire86(f): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
@ Poster: hw many stories r u keeping up wit U left 1 half un-told n u r here again; I ll flog u!!

@ humbledbygrace: u r d 1st 2 post a comment and U DEEMED IT FIT 2 quote d whole story when dat seemed 2 b d only post in d thread?? Smh
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sapphire86: @ Poster: hw many stories r u keeping up wit U left 1 half un-told n u r here again; I ll flog u!!

@ humbledbygrace: u r d 1st 2 post a comment and U DEEMED IT FIT 2 quote d whole story when dat seemed 2 b d only post in d thread?? Smh
ill flog u sef grin grin Captain m sorry

I didn't realise

It won't happen again Madam Sapphire86
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by oluomad(m): 8:11am On Feb 21, 2013
And U̶̲̥̅ can add ♏e with 234D5384
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by Sapphire86(f): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ill flog u sef grin grin Captain m sorry

I didn't realise

U r 4given grin
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by Jsplash(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
@captcindie
so its just 1 of ur dreams!(hahaha...)

i love d village setting o...
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ill flog u sef grin grin Captain m sorry

I didn't realise

hahahah..m sorry ma,would complete dat ASAP ma
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sapphire86:

U r 4given grin
Ma..m sorry, 4giv mi too.. grin
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jsplash: @captcindie
so its just 1 of ur dreams!(hahaha...)

i love d village setting o...
grin grin grin
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
lmao.... capt i see you!!
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
lmao.... capt i see you!!
wink grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by Jsplash(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
@capt
hw far? Drop sumtin na!
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jsplash: @capt
hw far? Drop sumtin na!
lolz..werrin u wan c again
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by Jsplash(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Freestyle d stuf, let it become a ficton.
Re: Meeting My Bbm Dream Guy by CaptCindie(f): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jsplash: Freestyle d stuf, let it become a ficton.
lolzzz..lemmi c urs 1st tongue

(1) (Reply)

Short Story Of A Frustrated UNIOSUN Undergraduate / A Must Read: Dealing With Rejection From Publishers / Happy New Year To Everyone On The Nairaland Literature/writing Board!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.