Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? (682 Views)

I present to you MY HERO! / If You Have Opportunity To Ask Seun Osewa Question(s)..what Would You Ask Him??? / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? by DonTonero: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
i came back from village this xmas just last week i got a cal that ma inlaw had an accient and died.as if that was not enough,my healthy cousinjust died in front of me two days ago,i saw this guy struggle to live but DEATH in its wickedness snatched him away.Atimes i wish this is not happening atimes i wish i could be shown death let me break words with him or her.atimes i wonder why God allows good men to die ? why did he create death in the first place? why why death
death!!!!!! you created sorrow where peace is
death !!!!! you are a fool for leaving the old and taking the young
death!!!!!! you are senseless for inflicting such pain on us
death!!!!!! where is thy sting you have done your worst
RIP ma inlaw and bro OSSY till we meet to part no more.......
Re: If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? by dopeJemi: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2013

U MAD Nigga? U gat no respect 4 a G? Nau can u phuck off? undecided

Take heart Bro. When it comes.. U just can't stop it cry
Re: If DEATH Is To Be Present Here What Will You Ask Him Or Her? by jobaskia(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Even the life that you have is borrowed , don't promise tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Be A Super Man / 12 Killed In Auto Accident In Awka!!!(look) / 10 Deadly Sins That Keep You Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.