Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lagos State Radio And Television Levies Or Charges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Radio And Television Levies Or Charges (1126 Views)

Ambode: Radio Listeners And Television Viewers To Obtain Licenec. / Use Of Siren In Imo State And Reapeted Mention Of Abia Governor On State Radio / Imagine! Radio And Television Home Use Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Radio And Television Levies Or Charges by kufreabasi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Will this political tactics of embezzling funds from the poor ceased even in Lagos? It really uncomfortable to me why i should buy my small radio and and tokumbo TV from market to know what is going on in the world, but some groups under lagos state council from nowhere form themselves with forceful thug to eat from the less privileged collecting money from people for radio and television levies from selected area and compounds. why is it not done in all areas of lagos state?
what can we do in this issue? sometime no light to even play those gadget, and you must be forced to pay. They are not even like PHCN or Water corporation. This kind of money is suppose to be collected by radio and television corporation and not local government council.
Lagos state government please come to our help

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Bishops Blast Jonathan, Governors, Over Massive Corruption, E.t.c / Governor Rochas Okorocha Of Imo-state Vows To Kill APGA ! / Banks Lending To Agric Sector Increases By 300% In 4 Years- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.