Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: (14083 Views)

Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe / Bless Someone Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2008
"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth".Colossians 3:1-2
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
The unseen you is the one that can make you a success
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2008
John 14:12-14:
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
Words are powerful but The WORD is all powerful
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2008
Tears may last for the nite but Joy comes in the morning. kiss
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2008
Without inner peace, it is impossible to have world peace.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
When we are down to nothing,God is up to something.
When its over our head,its still under Gods feet.
He cares ! kiss
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Gent: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2008
. . . if u will not forgive men their tresspasses,

neither will I (God) forgive u your tresspasses.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2008
I have been young,now am old,Yet i have NEVER seen the righteous forsaken or the seed of the righteous begging bread.
hes faithfull to the end kiss
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Queenisha: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
I will never leave you nor forsake you says your Lord God

I have loved you with an everlasting love says your God.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by MissyB1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
A mother can abandon her suckling child bhut there's a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.says d bible

Greater love hath no one than for a man to lay down his life for a friend.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2008
For while we are Yet sinners Christ died for us.
awesome love  kiss
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by MissyB1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
I'm so charged ryte now,i feel like goin on nd on tongue embarassed cool

HIS BANNER OVER US IS LOVE.

I WISH ABOVE ALL THINGS THAT THOU MAYETH PROSPER EVEN AS THY SOUL PROSPERETH

MY TOT TOWARDS YHU ARE TOTS OF GOOD AND NOT OF EVIL,TOTS THAT WILL BRING YHU TO AN XPECTED END.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2008
Think Big! There is no law against thinking - Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2008
God has truned my mourning into Joy. . . .hes clothed me with joy. Psalm 30v11
The God who sprinkled stars in the night sky can never fail.Faith makes the discord of the present harmonies of the future.the begining of faith is the end of anxiety.  kiss
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
Give and it shall be given to you full measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over shall men give into MY BOSSOM - Luke 6:38
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2008
When you decide to make Him your extraordinary strategy   today you shall be automatically catapulted to the next level
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Cayon(f): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2008
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2008
No matter what you do, Be the BEST
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
God wud wipe away every tears from our eyes,there wud be no more death,sorrows,crying or pain.Rev 21v4
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2008
Except a man repent and be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2008
Romans 12:9-10
Let love be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is good; love one another with brotherly affection;
outdo one another in showing honor.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2008
You should not suffer the past. You should be able to wear it like a loose garment,
take it off and let it drop.

-Eva Jessye
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by SeanT21(f): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2008
God Knows the plans he has for you. Plans to Prosper you and Not to Harm You. Plans To give You a hope and A future.

God Loves YOU!!You are the apple of his eye.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
Think of a Life THAT IS BIGGER THAN YOUR ENVIRONMENT
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
Guide yourself to improve your mind and talent, invest in your mind
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2008
Galatians 6:8 
The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one
who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
The extent of your vision is the boundary of your blessing. Don't ask God how but, believe Him for what He said (Pastor Chris).
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2008
Success is peace of mind in knowing you did your best.
Always do your best
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
, Greater Is He that is in Me than He that is in the world - 1John4:4
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Baxilexi(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2008
"there is therefore now no condemination for those who are in christ jesus for the law of the spirit of life in christ jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death"

"with God all things are possible"

to every thing in life there is a season . . . . . . ."
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2008
We shall overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony.
we are more than conquerors !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.