Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Do You Love Your Computer? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Love Your Computer? (9178 Views)

Specs Of Your Computer? / Impress Your Friends With Your Computer Tricks,hacks, And Tips / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by hansibone(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ unleashed

well, lets c if we can help. just follower these steps and if dey conform den just do d following

1. Since u cant find run, trying locating ur taskmanager
2. If u find ur task manager den u are safe.
3. Just right click on ur task bar, click properties den, click on d startmenu tab, go to customize, den advance, den under start menu items, check if the run command is enabled if not enable it.
4. If u did not find ur task manager. sori bro, uve been infected wit a virus and to crown it a very BAD one.
5. Get and antivirus and den scan ur system to clean u of ur infection (BEST ANTIVIRUS IS ESET NOD32), download for another cafe and den install on ur system den scan, but if it does not let u to install, slave ur harddisk on someones else system and den scan it from dem. dont infect d other guy, make sure the other systems' antivirus is up to date.

those steps should help u out.

c ya grin
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by whitechriz(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2008
YEA .

I got a new macbook laptops , it is the world to come here .

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ shocked shocked grin
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by gilgee(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2008
his_grace:

Poster - you're nothing but a parochial goat and a demented buffon who prides himself in firigid rigmaroles of parambulated hegemony and gigiantic ori o pes.
angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
What has the poster done to deserve such insults?
@Topic
I am obsessed with, cherish and love my lappy. I am just so attached to it that I find it hard to use other computers.
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by na2day2(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2008
wow! na computer yan dey bring all this kind talk? angry angry angry angry angry

his_grace:

Poster - you're nothing but a parochial goat and a demented buffon who prides himself in firigid rigmaroles of parambulated hegemony and gigiantic ori o pes.
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by ojozie: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2008
My first love?sorry, I mean my gal friend,oh oh oh am in trouble, My galfriend is even jealous of my companion b'cos it takes me away from here.I use a SONY VAIO vgn series.There is nothing sleeker than that average,Its soft touch and response makes me go gingo.U can't separate us coz we do it like gin and guice.U mess with my baby then u are in for a dead mans hour, even my gal friend is jealous coz I play with her 24/7.Can't eat,can't sleep can't think about a day without my 1st love.My lappi is not just an electronic gadget, its my electronic mistress and am tired of this technoly.You take her from me I will be helpless.No body messes with my boo!!!
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by tobs(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2008
i dont really love my computer coz of the hard disk space. . . . its too small for want i want to do. , . . . undecided but. . . . .
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by iice(f): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2008
Errhhh not really. . .i loff ma tv more undecided
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by topkin(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2008
@ topic

Yes O! Very much! I treat it like a jewel. Any pekelem like dis, I'm on the internet trying to resolve it. It's soooooooo precious to me. I use a HP Pavilion Dv6000. I love it!
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by eroyapa: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2008
i love my computer b cos it keeps me busy
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by akoredetoa: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2008
i love computer, and as a matter of fact, i had already know how to repair computers
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by NaijaEcash(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2008
I love my desktop. I didn't say like, I said love. It has been a faithful co-worker for several years now. A cloned IBM, it has proved itself as a reliable and trustworthy companion. cheesy
I've worked with several laptops, but I am yet to own one grin
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by ne4real(f): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2008
i love my HP Pavilion fx 2000 tablete. it's just great. without it, i cant work. its really a mater piece.
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by kazey(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2008
Reminds me of a character in Boston Legal, who was "Objectophilia". Or what is it called? Hahaha freaking geeks, I don't love my computer. I don't
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by skype: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2008
I love My Computer more than My computer loves me grin
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by na2day2(m): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2008
on behalf of your girl friend, i say touche grin grin grin grin

I love My Computer more than My computer loves me grin
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by ztyle(m): 1:55am On Mar 31, 2008
@Topic
YES I DO!!
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by kalus(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2008
I like the one am using i don't love it because its not mine cool
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by hayprof(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2008
I like my Computer, b'cos i got my Whole Data on It*
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by esquire(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2008
I am addicted to my desktop running solely ubuntu 7.10 and anything less is acceptable cos i don't currently have a laptop cos i want to be patient and not in a huryy to buy palansa
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by techzone: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
IBM Thinkpad T-series with Centrino CPU.

Sweet machine - Robust - Sleek - User friendly

In short, it is God's give to Adam ( after the rib of course grin)
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by Stanozcom(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2008
I love all my computerS !!
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by bigboyslim(m): 5:02am On Aug 22, 2008
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My PC's my friend
When i feel blue

Oh, how I love thee
the feel of your keys
the glare of your screen
the sound of your drives
they simply drive me wild

In times of despair
You bring me the net
In times of joy
you sing me a song
sometimes i think
how cruel it will be
living a life
without my PC
Re: Do You Love Your Computer? by Uzey(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2008
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

✈✳✅SUPER NEAT Dell XPS 13 Core i7 256GB SSD/4GB RAM (2012) / Bluetooth Software For Dell Inspiron 640m / *SOLD OUT* HP 8540p Corei7, 8GB 500GB, 1gb Nvidia Graphics, 8HOURS+ BATTERYLIFE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.