Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

How To Unlock Starcomms Usb Modem And Izap Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock Starcomms Usb Modem And Izap Modem (9234 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / Unlock Any Data Card Modem And Make It Useable On Any Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Starcomms Usb Modem And Izap Modem by emtar(m): 4:03am On May 30, 2012
I SHALL BE GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE CAN LEAD ME OR SHOW ME SOFTWARE TO UNLOCK MY STARCOMMS MODEM AND IZAP

THANKS
Re: How To Unlock Starcomms Usb Modem And Izap Modem by femi4: 6:43am On May 30, 2012
emtar: I SHALL BE GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE CAN LEAD ME OR SHOW ME SOFTWARE TO UNLOCK MY STARCOMMS MODEM AND IZAP

THANKS
you can't unlock CDMA to use GSM on it

(1) (Reply)

Hibernating Or Logging Out: Which Is Preferable? / What Is The Relationship Between Processor And I/o Device / How Important is the Internet to You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.