Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? (4074 Views)

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / Rivers: Why They’re Ganging Up Against Me — Wike / Ignorance Of Those Praising APC/ SW Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 3:16am On Feb 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Did you read anything I wrote or are you just as stup.id as you come across to be?

Your post is as stupi.d as you are. I have already done justice to it,now scram!
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 3:20am On Feb 19, 2013
FSU: APC: SW and North ganging up against SS?

SW and North ganged up against SE in the 60's. Now it's the turn of the SS to be ganged up against by these two groups

They find GEJ unsuitable and they also find Igbos in their APC party unsuitable.

They just want a SWner or a muslim northerner in charge.

Can the SS and SE learn a thing or two from this?

2015 will be a true test of who is more populated in the country, regardless of where indigenes of the different regions reside in within the country.

My brother the dance will reach a crescendo when the APC presents its presidential candidate. Only after that would it become clear to Igbo what the APC is really all about. After that, we shall make our own move.

@Topic

OP are you from SS? If yes, cool then. If not, I wonder where SS posters are in this forum. I'm beginning to feel that they are not as enthusiastic at defending Jonathan as some of us Igbo. My people say that "onye nsi n'awa n'ebu uzo!"-> one cannot run ahead faster than the person he is accompanying towards a select place for answering nature's call.

I want to see more and more of people from "SS" (particularly Ijaw extraction), leading this charge to defend their son in office.
If they don't do it, I would start to at least stay neutral until this game matures.
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:20am On Feb 19, 2013
kingoflag:

OH MY GAWD, IM ARGUING WITH A BLEEDING ILLITERATE!!!

Does the fact that I said Ojukwu OBVIOUSLY insisted on witnessing Ken Saro-Wiwa getting executed, AND SIGNED HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE/REGISTER AS A GOVERNMENT WITNESS ON BEHALF OF ABACHA --- AS REVENGE FOR HIS "BETRAYING" BIAFRA --- now translate into me saying he "caused" his death?

Are you that daft?

^^^You're a stinking bastardo!!! Changing your stand as you go along is typical of a two-faced lying pig such as yourself.

This was your earlier question that i responded to: "Are you st.upid? When did I blame Ojukwu for his death?"......but you've now unashamedly changed the question to: "......now translate into me saying he "caused" his death?"

If you accuse Ojukwu of such sadism, even to the point of gleefully wanting to sign the death certificate as a gov't witness and make videos of the whole macabre affair; how does this translate to not having a hand in Saro-Wiwas death?
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 3:22am On Feb 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Defender of the Ojukwu Kingdom!

Dude, what grade did you drop out of school?

Are you st.upid? When did I blame Ojukwu for his death? Are you slow or just straight-up ignorant?

You dont have time to post the poem? Abeg, find time, biko because I've read the Poem which you reference but your understanding of it is just utter rubbish. Youre a dunce!

I do not play the tribal shiyyt, and I vehemently hate animals like you that do. I know ure an imb.ecile, but do us all a favor and go back up and read what I wrote one more time.

P.S: Not Surprisingly, you missed Alao-Akala's name up there but started shaking like youve been suddenly afflicted with epilepsy the moment you saw Ojukwu's name without even comprehending what I wrote. Whats wrong with u idiots? Why are u animals so myopic? I stand by my claim, BECAUSE ITS FACT, the best you can do is dispute it, not come at me with ur bullshiyyyt.

Shut up,old yoruba trick,always trying to hide your innate tribalism,of course,i saw alao akala name there,he was only there to give your tribalistic jab a national and patroitic outlook, the message has nothing to do with the bleaching Yoruba man,he was only inserted there as a distraction to the real motive of the post,which was to exhume the old division in the east.

Nice try,but try harder next time.

2 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2013
The other thing worth stating is that I would like the Eastern minorities to now see how Yoruba see a minority president.
It is on record that Yoruba posters and bloggers have created and foisted the most abusive, derisive, and insulting names on Jonathan than any other Nigerian president in history. The irony of the whole thing is that Jonathan has BY FAR performed better than Yar adua, Obasanjo, and Shagari. Nigeria is a relatively stable country, even recording economic growth in the midst of some of the worst security situation in Nigeria's history. So, methinks that no matter what he does, he would never be accepted or respected by those who see Nigeria as their play ground and inheritance; those who believe that only they are qualified to rule Nigeria.

Well, we shall see how all these end.

4 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 3:26am On Feb 19, 2013
koruji: It is pointless conversing with you because truth is so malleable for you.
It is an open secret that OBJ stole elections in the SW in 2003, including the governorship elections.
BTW didn't the SW give GEJ almost all the states in the region, except Osun.
Can you find any region that OBJ left out of reckoning in his administration?
OBJ, a YORUBAMAN, made the presidency of GEJ possible.
Only for the ingrate to enter Aso Rock and think himself a tin god.
GEJ has left out the entire SW and parts of the north.
Why would you, if you have anything up there, expect the SW to be in support of GEJ for anything?
Perhaps the victim mentality is driving your thought process.
Here on the SW will repay in kind politically and otherwise.

Bla bla bla,all hail obj the yoruba wise son,whose first tenure was so good that he was allowed second tenure without the yoruba protesting for his removal. Yea,we have heard that story before. next!
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 3:26am On Feb 19, 2013
pazienza:

Shut up,[size=16pt]old yoruba trick[/size],always trying to hide your innate tribalism,of course,i saw alao akala name there,he was only there to give your tribalistic jab a national and patroitic outlook, the message has nothing to do with the bleaching Yoruba man,he was only inserted there as a distraction to the real motive of the post,which was to exhume the old division in the east.

Nice try,but try harder next time.

cheesy cheesy LOLZ that old goat thinks he can hide his tribal marks for ever. lol
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 3:34am On Feb 19, 2013
Now you want the SS to lead?
Just the other day someone told us Igbos have taken over Nigeria.
Surely the SS must be feeling beseiged by its friend the SE.
Surprise, surprise you don't want to shout "Igbo" to everything
Until it is clear where you can get the most loot for the conspiracy.
Let the SS, like mumu, do all the dirty work then you guys can jump in "tadaa"!
Imagine how you refer to GEJ as "their son".

Onlytruth:
My brother the dance will reach a crescendo when the APC presents its presidential candidate. Only after that would it become clear to Igbo what the APC is really all about. After that, we shall make our own move.

@Topic

OP are you from SS? If yes, cool then. If not, I wonder where SS posters are in this forum. I'm beginning to feel that they are not as enthusiastic at defending Jonathan as some of us Igbo. My people say that "onye nsi n'awa n'ebu uzo!"-> one cannot run ahead faster than the person he is accompanying towards a select place for answering nature's call.

I want to see more and more of people from "SS" (particularly Ijaw extraction), leading this charge to defend their son in office.
If they don't do it, I would start to at least stay neutral until this game matures.
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by dayokanu(m): 3:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Onlytruth: The other thing worth stating is that I would like the Eastern minorities to now see how Yoruba sees a minority president.
It is on record that Yoruba posters and bloggers have created and foisted the most abusive, derisive, and insulting names on Jonathan than any other Nigerian president in history. The irony of the whole thing is that Jonathan has BY FAR performed better than Yar adua, Obasanjo, and Shagari. Nigeria is a relatively stable country, even recording economic growth in the midst of some of the worst security situation in Nigeria's history. So, methinks that no matter what he does, he would never be accepted or respected by those who see Nigeria as their play ground and inheritance; those who believe that only they are qualified to rule Nigeria.

Yes we insult Retardeen the same way we insulted Yar Adua, IBB, OBJ, Abacha etc The same way we protested against the cabal and made Retardeen president when your Igbo folks were sitting down doing nothing and lying shamelessly to the public. The same way we protested against OBJ and his numerous fuel price increases, The same way we protested against Abacha, IBB and even Interim govt of Shonekan

Without the Yoruba voice Retardeen Jonathan would never have been made substantive president to start with and We dont suck up to anyone like you Igbos.
Who are doing anything to suck the nuts of the SS who dont really give two phocks about you

When Retardeen was wearing apron under Turai with his bloodshot eyes like He popped the Molly It was Yorubas who protested for him until he started showing his cluelessness in governance

4 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by OneNaira6: 3:37am On Feb 19, 2013
For Godsake people, this thing is annoying me oo.

IJAW is not the only group in SS. It's very irritating when people talk about Ijaw as "SS" instead of just listing them as "Ijaw of SS". The media does it, this forum does it, everyone does it. Are the rest of us invisible or what?

It is kind of irritating sometimes.

Now to address what the OP is saying from what I'm observing, it seems this two group (SW and North) wish to hold everyone under the armpit of the north. If both groups are not the main head in any political area of this nation, they would shout, scream and find ways to steal or destroy that political area. This is a hypothesis that so far, every action of theirs is supporting. From the GEJ, to Ihejirika, to Madam Iweala, etc. sh1t, the same application was applied to the sports center (football) few weeks ago when one complained over the amount of "igbo" playing. WTF?

I swear, the groups that are beyond tribalist but play to be neutral each time is this two groups.

5 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 3:37am On Feb 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Yes we insult Retardeen the same way we insulted Yar Adua, IBB, OBJ, Abacha etc The same way we protested against the cabal and made Retardeen president when your Igbo folks were sitting down doing nothing and lying shamelessly to the public. The same way we protested against OBJ and his numerous fuel price increases, The same way we protested against Abacha, IBB and even Interim govt of Shonekan

Without the Yoruba voice Retardeen Jonathan would never have been made substantive president to start with and We dont suck up to anyone like you Igbos.

When Retardeen was wearing apron under Turai with his bloodshot eyes like He popped the Molly It was Yorubas who protested for him until he started showing his cluelessness in governance

Who are doing anything to suck the nuts of the SS who dont really give two phocks about you

Let's play a game.
List all the names you created and foisted on Yar adua, Abacha and IBB, and I will list the names you created for Jonathan.

I invite all forumites to add to known names created for each president.
Deal?
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 3:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Onlytruth:

cheesy cheesy LOLZ that old goat thinks he can hide his tribal marks for ever. lol

They are masters of deceit,it had worked for them a lot in the past,but not this time around. You can't keep playing the same tactics all the time,and expect people not to notice and counter it, mbanu! *grins*
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by babaowo: 3:40am On Feb 19, 2013
Nigerians are waking up dead corpse of hatred..........
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 3:41am On Feb 19, 2013
pazienza:

They are masters of deceit,it had worked for them a lot in the past,but not this time around. You can't keep playing the same tactics all the time,and expect people not to notice and counter it, mbanu! *grins*

They are the most deceitful Nigerians when it comes to politics. My happiness is that the rest of Nigerians know them now, even their slave masters Hausa/Fulani.

It's like a gorilla hiding his face with his palm while exposing the rest of his body thinking he has hidden himself properly. lol
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 3:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Go find out how many names Obama gets called daily even by those he would consider allies.
It is the nature of politics.
The real problem is when people like you and GEJ actually take such name calling into the corridors of policy making.
So am I to understand that GEJ is sitting in Aso Rock sulking over name calling on nairaland?
And making decisions on how to run Nigeria based on which section of the country the name calling might or might not be coming from?
That he is a devotee of pettiness?
So, a few people calling GEJ names on nairaland is good enough reason for him to generalize to everyone from a region?
Because that is what you are telling me here.

You don't mind contradicting yourself - do you?
How is Nigeria a stable country when it is going through one of the worst security situations in its history?
This would be like someone suggesting that Nigeria was pretty stable during the civil war despite a disastrous war going on in the east!!!

Onlytruth: The other thing worth stating is that I would like the Eastern minorities to now see how Yoruba see a minority president.

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 3:51am On Feb 19, 2013
koruji: Go find out how many names Obama gets called daily even by those he would consider allies.
It is the nature of politics.

The real problem is when people like you and GEJ actually take such name calling into the corridors of policy making.
So am I to understand that GEJ is sitting in Aso Rock sulking over name calling on nairaland?
And making decisions on how to run Nigeria based on which section of the country the name calling might or might not be coming from?
That he is a devotee of pettiness?
So, a few people calling GEJ names on nairaland is good enough reason for him to generalize to everyone from a region?
Because that is what you are telling me here.

How is Nigeria a stable country when it is going through one of the worst security situations in its history?
This would be like someone suggesting that Nigeria was pretty stable during the civil war despite a disastrous war going on in the east!!!

No it is NOT the nature of poltics.
BTW are you willing to take up the challenge to list the names created for Jonathan, and compare them with those created for Obasanjo, Yar adua, Shagari; let me not bring military leaders because I know that none of you could raise a voice (even online) to insult them. Fear no gree you. cheesy
So, you wanna play the game?
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 3:55am On Feb 19, 2013
All you need to do is search nairaland archives if you and GEJ are so broken up about being called names.
That you are willing to engage in game of figuring out what different names different leaders get called is even suggestive of your joblessness.
GEJ needs to grow up and seize the chance to be a great Nigerian president.
Instead of the sulking arm-chair-in-chief you his praise-singers make him out to be.
Even our beloved Awolowo was called names by opposing factions in Yorubaland.
So who is GEJ not to expect a tongue-lashing for how he is treating the SW.
You will have to jump in the river or resign the presidency or do the right thing to avoid that.
It is called politics, and how they react and act distinguish great leaders from mere pretenders.
Like I use to say to that cursed Beaf - someone calls you names, you call him names back
Then you meet up and do the duties of state with integrity and lack of sentiment.

Onlytruth:

Let's play a game.
List all the names you created and foisted on Yar adua, Abacha and IBB, and I will list the names you created for Jonathan.

Deal?
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 3:56am On Feb 19, 2013
I am not into childish games.
Sorry.

Onlytruth:
BTW are you willing to take up the challenge to list the names created for Jonathan, and compare them with those created for Obasanjo, Yar adua, Shagari; let me not bring military leaders because I know that none of you could raise a voice (even online) to insult them. Fear no gree you. cheesy
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 3:56am On Feb 19, 2013
koruji:

The statement even convicts you more.
How many names did you create for Yakubu Gowon during the years of the civil war, when millions of kids where starving to death?
I used the civil war because it was BY FAR the most egregious and dire situation ever faced by Nigeria. But guess what, you were busy partying in Lagos and singing Gowons praises to high heavens, while Awolowo diverted Eastern wealth into your pockets.
Umu anuofiagasi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by dayokanu(m): 3:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Onlytruth:

Let's play a game.

Deal?

Yar Adua in less than 2 yrs of being president was called YarAdull, Baba Go slow, YarAslow and other names

Maybe you are not old enough to know the days of IBB there was no town in SW where the coffin of IBB wasnt carried, there was regular protest against the Maradona

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by dayokanu(m): 3:59am On Feb 19, 2013
One_Naira: Now to address what the OP is saying from what I'm observing, it seems this two group (SW and North) wish to hold everyone under the armpit of the north. If both groups are not the main head in any political area of this nation, they would shout, scream and find ways to steal or destroy that political area. This is a hypothesis that so far, every action of theirs is supporting.
I swear, the groups that are beyond tribalist but play to be neutral each time is this two groups.

Can you explain to us who was holding the country under their armpit when Balewa and Azikwe were running things, When Shagari and Ekwueme were doing ruling, etc
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 4:01am On Feb 19, 2013
And so?
When you deal with people whose daily utterance is filled with deceit.
Then you have no choice than to treat them to high-level deceit.
Every time GEJ opens his mouth it is full of deceit, especially where the SW is concerned.
But he does it with everything, no matter how sacred.

pazienza:
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by litgirl22: 4:03am On Feb 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Can you explain to us who was holding the country under their armpit when Balewa and Azikwe were running things, When Shagari and Ekwueme were doing ruling, etc

Very simple question. I think I may have an answer.

Please visit this enlightening thread for more details: https://www.nairaland.com/1200487/problem-nigeria-nigerian-men
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by dayokanu(m): 4:04am On Feb 19, 2013
Onlytruth:

Maybe you should tell us how many people were online during the regime of Abacha and IBB and If you are not old enough go and ask people who were.

Even beaf your boss admitted to the numerous protests going on in the SW during the military regime which he even claimed he was a part of. When Saro Wiwa was murdered there was a great protest in the SW e.g In OAU the protest led to the improsoment of several student and their expulsion

WHat happened in the SE your Leader went to greet him GOOD MORNING
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 4:04am On Feb 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Yar Adua in less than 2 yrs of being president was called YarAdull, Baba Go slow, YarAslow and other names

Maybe you are not old enough to know the days of IBB there was no town in SW where the coffin of IBB wasnt carried, there was regular protest against the Maradona

Jonathan, clueless_jona, shoeless fisherman, drunken fisherman, jonagoat, retardeen.

For every ONE Yar adua insult name, there are THREE Jonathan's.
Ratio: 1:3

Wetin Jona do una? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 4:06am On Feb 19, 2013
Here we go with your Xteristic jumping around.
You were the one who claimed Nigeria is pretty stable now.
And I pointed out the equivalent of your argument to you to show that yours is an invalid statement.
If Nigeria was not stable during the war in the east, it cannot be stable with ongoing bombings and threats of a terrorist take over in the north.
Nigeria cannot be stable when a president is afraid to hold an independence day parade because of fear of bombs!

Onlytruth:
The statement even convicts you more.
How many names did you create for Yakubu Gowon during the years of the civil war, when millions of kids where starving to death?
I used the civil war because it was BY FAR the most egregious and dire situation ever faced by Nigeria. But guess what, you were busy partying in Lagos and singing Gowons praises to high heavens, while Awolowo diverted Eastern wealth into your pockets.
Umu anuofiagasi. cheesy
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 4:10am On Feb 19, 2013
What does that prove?
What impact does or should this have on governance?
How does that increase or reduce the measure of the man?
And what's more, some of the implications of those names have been acknowledged, if only by claiming that people only think so, by no less than GEJ himself.
Call me a hundred names, and I will return to you with a thousand names.
But I will not go cut your region off from policy or politics, especially given that millions voted for me.
Politics is not a husband-wife affair or two kids fighting!!!

Onlytruth:

Jonathan, clueless_jona, shoeless fisherman, drunken fisherman, jonagoat, retardeen.

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by dayokanu(m): 4:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Onlytruth:

You didnt hear Yar Adua addresed as clueless Malam, Aboki, visionless, A curse If you can not read ask someone to search just Nairaland archives for you Never mind the insults on pages of newspapers
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Onlytruth(m): 4:14am On Feb 19, 2013
koruji: Here we go with your Xteristic jumping around.
You were the one who claimed Nigeria is pretty stable now.
And I pointed out the equivalent of your argument to you to show that yours is an invalid statement.
If Nigeria was not stable during the war in the east, it cannot be stable with ongoing bombings and threats of a terrorist take over in the north.
Nigeria cannot be stable when a president is afraid to hold an independence day parade because of fear of bombs!

No, I only exposed your hypocrisy. All I said was that Nigeria is relatively stable and even growing economically. FACT.
I never said there is absolute peace. BTW the security situation up North is simply because he is Nigeria's president. The Boko Haram we have there now is nothing more than an anti-Jonathan uprising.
But that aside. Let me assume that it is his fault, like it was Gowon's fault for thrashing an Aburi Accord he signed in good faith, and foisted WAR on Nigeria. Why didn't you hypocrites create any insulting name for him for dragging Nigeria into war, and starving innocent kids to death? You didn't because your papa Awo was given the keys to Nigeria's coffers and he was pillaging freely through it and enriching you. Now, when the game has changed, you have woken up to start creating names for a hapless minority president of Nigeria.
Let me tell you, the fact that Jonathan has not clamped down on you two-faced Nigerians is still a wonder to me.
But let's wait till 2015. If he let's you get away with all these insults, then, the names you created for him may be fitting afterall.But let's watch and see.
Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by YorubaOmoge: 4:53am On Feb 19, 2013
Mr. Globe with another thread under a different username lol cheesy

APC is really ruffling some APGA/PD feathers.
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by YorubaOmoge: 4:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Lmao @ clueless_jonadaft cheesy

What a befitting name wink
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by cfours: 4:57am On Feb 19, 2013
seunfly: When there was protest in the southwest against the yaradua cabals we never hear any one mentioned a gang up by sw with ss against the north, when peaple like falana, wole soyinka, tunde bakare were protesting for gudluck then was not sw/ss against the north infact se remain silent it wz only dora akunyili dt spoke against it.

Don't mind these yeye igbo fools. OP is a igbo boy pretending to be allied with SS.
It is the SS folks I pity. they shouldn't allow themselves to be pushed around by the empty brained tribalistic easterners.

at least SS got a president. all the minority tribes will get their president before igbo does. mark my wordss wink
we will see who is ganging up against who.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ / Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video / E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.