Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? (4065 Views)

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / Rivers: Why They’re Ganging Up Against Me — Wike / Ignorance Of Those Praising APC/ SW Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by FSU: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
APC: SW and North ganging up against SS?

SW and North ganged up against SE in the 60's. Now it's the turn of the SS to be ganged up against by these two groups

They find GEJ unsuitable and they also find Igbos in their APC party unsuitable.

They just want a SWner or a muslim northerner in charge.

Can the SS and SE learn a thing or two from this?

2015 will be a true test of who is more populated in the country, regardless of where indigenes of the different regions reside in within the country.

2 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Geomac: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is the most unfortunate thing any right thinking person in this country can put down.

12 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Sealeddeal(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is a very poor analysis.
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by omanzo02: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
FSU: APC: SW and North ganging up against SS?

SW and North ganged up against SE in the 60's. Now it's the turn of the SS to be ganged up against by these two groups

They find GEJ unsuitable and they also find Igbos in their APC party unsuitable.

They just want a SWner or a muslim northerner in charge

2015 will be a true test of who is more populated in the country, regardless of where indigenes of the different regions reside in within the country.

This is the most fortunate thing any right thinking person in this country can put down.

They won't get away with it this time, the collaborators will be target for assassination, harassment and public lyching, the army will have their hand full.
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by PointB: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2013

Spot on op!

I think it's those who bury their head in sand that are going to pretend this is not the case.

It is very obvious that GEJ has outperformed Obj and Yar Adua in every respect. But tribalism and pure hatred for the 'shoeless fisherman' will never allow these folks to give him credit for any of his works. They proclaim hatred and bore ill towards him simply because they believe they are born to rule.

The other angle to this, is that SW is looking for a route back to power after the disastrous years of Obj. Their calculation is to piggy-back as VP to a Northern candidate (preferable an old man) who will be fairly too old to rule or die in power, so that they can have a president from SW. Desperate politicians from the North will stake everything for this. At the centre of the mad rush for power by elements of the SW is the continuation of siphoning of Niger Delta oil; and unquenchable thirst for filthy wealth. It is a continuation of the Biafran war, that is why no one bother to mention the likes of Donald Duke or Akpabio as president, even as they have perform far better that some of the folks presently beating their chests.

In any case, by 2015 when core North and SW vote according to these yardsticks, Nigeria's division will ever be so obvious, and a schism will be easier. Ethnicity and religion will be the battle cry in 2015, no one should be fooled by the pretense at altruism.

7 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Gooogle(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2013

You are so deluded. Lame excuses and reasons.

2 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Gooogle(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
PointB:

Spot on op!

I think it's those who bury their head in sand that are going to pretend this is not the case.

It is very obvious that GEJ has outperformed Obj and Yar Adua in every respect. But tribalism and pure hatred for the 'shoeless fisherman' will never allow these folks to give him credit for any of his work. The proclaim hatred and bore ill towards him simply because they believe they are born to rule.

The other angle to it is SW looking for a route back to power after the disastrous years of Obj. Their calculation is to piggy-back as VP to Northern candidate (preferable and old man) who will be fairly too old to rule or die in power, so that they can have a president from SW. Desperate politicians from the North will stake everything for this. At the centre of the mad rush for power by element of the SW is the continuation of siphoning of Niger Delta oil; and unquenchable thirst for filthy wealth. It is a continuation of the Biafran war, that is why no one bother to mention the likes of Donald Duke or Akpabio as president, even as they have perform far better that some of the folks president beating their chests.

In any case, by 2015 when North and SW vote according to this yardsticks, Nigeria's division will ever be so obvious, and a schism will be easier. Ethnicity and religion will be the battle cry in 2015, no one should be fooled by the pretense at altruism.

Ok,let me consult the oracle
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Gooogle(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2013

I smell a new strategy here,laptop 40 guys have devised a new one and its over everywhere on the internet.The strategy smells like "the-i-have-no-shoes" idea. Nigerians should vote on pity and let mediocrity stay or let them loot for another 4 years.

The strategy employs the idea that it is about SS and SE Vs the rest of the Nation or the Christians vs Muslims.
Its so unfortunate that people think through their anus rather than with brains and I can only but join Oby in her prayer that
this oil should please dry up or better still lets divide the country. There are several countries that dont have natural resources yet they are far better than
us, so what the heck about 'our oil', 'their oil'.

[Japan has a limited territory, 80% mountainous, inadequate for agriculture & cattle raising, but it is the second world economy. The country is like an immense floating factory, importing raw material from the whole world and exporting manufactured products.

Another example is Switzerland, which does not plant cocoa but has the best chocolate of the world. In its little territory they raise animals and plant the soil during 4 months per year. Not enough, they produce dairy products of the best quality. It is a small country that transmits an image of security, order & labor, which made it the world’s strong safe.]....

2 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2013

@OP you and many like you are suffering from Paranoid schizophrenia. The earlier you learn that this country belongs to us all and start to engage with others the better for you but if you want to be isolated so be it.

3 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by seunmsg(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
@op, Nigeria is bigger than all this your ethnic jingoism. Can't u see the bigger picture? Are you happy with the way this country is going? Think about the future of your children. Don't be blinded by ethnicity, let's rescue this country together from PDP and jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by MrMcJay(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
OP, May God deal with the lives of your children the way GEJ dealt with Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2013

SW and North ganged up against SE in the 60's.
Now it's the turn of the SS to be ganged up against by these two groups

So how do you describe the SE soldiers killing leaders of the North and SW? Is that a gang up or just play play?

How do you describe that the SE and the North have always been in political alliance ever

It was Azikwe who allied with Balewa to gang up against Awolowo right?

It was Ekwueme who allied with Shagari to gang up against Awolowo right?

It was Syvester Ugo who allied with Tofa to gang up against Abiola right?

It was Nzeribe who allied with IBB to gang up against Abiola and annul June 12 1993 elections right?

GOOD MORNING MY Igbo BROTHERS

cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by seunfly: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
When there was protest in the southwest against the yaradua cabals we never hear any one mentioned a gang up by sw with ss against the north, when peaple like falana, wole soyinka, tunde bakare were protesting for gudluck then was not sw/ss against the north infact se remain silent it wz only dora akunyili dt spoke against it. Now that Nigeria is still not the Nigeria of their dream and the same peaple that work 4 him to get dia ar still working toward a better Nigeria, it is sw and nth that gang up against ss. What an irony, i will rather urge u to stop playing victim card with Nigeria politics and stop all this tribal and religious card as well.
If ur peaple show up at the highest level of the that same party that u called ganging up, then it will be saint just as Anpp was saint when harry mashal was the party chairman, chuba okadibo was Vp candidate, Okorocha was the presidential candidate. That is called self holines and the hypocrasy at high level. Some peaple are good in bussines but dt does not mean they will be good at politics, i guess that is what is manifesting right now. In bussines all u think is about ur self and profit no matter what, in politics all u think about is ur intrest without causing problem to enviroment. But i must say that u guyz are gud biz men but bad politician, U treat politics like biz and that is bad 4 u peaple and the enviroments.

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by BarryX(m): 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
@OP you definitely have a point no matter what ! Serious gang-up going on with this merger ! The way the south-west go about castigating GEJ most times calls for some concern or are they looking for who to pass the buck of the blame on because of OBJ misfortune ! Just a concerned Nigerian

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
I dont think SS should look at this as a gang up. A dumb President is in Aso Rock and unffortunately controls the PDP. he needs to be defeated if a good opposition candidate emerges

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yup, SE and SS tag team... yet Saro Wiwa, Enahoro and Adaka Boro wanted nothing to do with such a union and actually spent their lives fighting against it.

Alao-Akala, the bleaching mouthpiece of PDP is also Fulani....

Imbec.iles like the OP trading the future of your generations for the benefit of rulers who dont see tribe and religion when sharing money meant for you.

Arent you tired of being a slave and salivating over the crumbs that drops from the table of these corrupt men?

P.S: I dont remember any known Igbo leader speaking up when Turai made GEJ the Chief Chef of Aso Rock. But, I remember clearly how Ojukwu went around the world extolling the death sentence passed on Ken Saro-Wiwa by Abacha. Oh, I also remember Ojukwu insisting he witness Saro-Wiwa being murdered, getting granted his wish, and signing the "Government Witness Certificate" when Saro-Wiwa was hung. Hes also rumored to have made a video tape of the hanging and giving a copy to the goggled one.

These men dont see religion and tribe when dealing with each other, they leave that to peons and wretches like urself.

4 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 12:51am On Feb 19, 2013
Mr McJay: OP, May God deal with the lives of your children the way GEJ dealt with Nigerians.

And may unknown gods deal mercilessly with yours,as former northern and yoruba leaders dealt with us. Isee!

To keep the north,and their Yoruba surrogates away from power till atleast 2019,is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 12:55am On Feb 19, 2013
mikeansy: I dont think SS should look at this as a gang up. A dumb President is in Aso Rock and unffortunately controls the PDP. he needs to be defeated if a good opposition candidate emerges

You are too naive. Politics in nigeria has always had tribal/regional undertones,this coming election can't be any different.
Was Obj's first tenure better than GEJ's? Why didn't the yorubas call for his resignation,instead they threw their weight behind his second tenure bid.

3 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 1:00am On Feb 19, 2013
kingoflag: Yup, SE and SS tag team... yet Saro Wiwa, Enahoro and Adaka Boro wanted nothing to do with such a union and actually fighting against it. Alao-Akala, the bleaching mouthpiece of PDP is also Fulani....

Imbec.iles like the OP trading the future of your generations for the benefit of rulers who dont see tribe and religion when sharing money meant for you.

Arent you tired of being a slave and salivating over the crumbs that drops from the table of these corrupt men?

P.S: I dont remember any known Igbo leader speaking up when Turai made GEJ the Chief Chef of Aso Rock. But, I remember clearly how Ojukwu went around the world extolling the death sentence passed of Ken Saro-Wiwa by Abacha. Oh, I also remember Ojukwu insisting he witnessed Saro-Wiwa being murdered, getting granted his wish, and signing the "Government Witness Certificate" when Saro-Wiwa was hung. Hes also rumored to have made a video tape of the hanging and giving a copy to the goggled one.

These men dont see religion and tribe when dealing with each other, they leave that to peons and wretches like urself.

Trash. Why weren't you tribalists saying all these when obj was in power,why wasn't there any centralized yoruba attempt to undermine his second tenure bid,or was he an example of a wise and ideal leader to you bigots?

Do not think that anybody is deceived by this old tribal politics from southwest,that has been re-packaged with a new foil of patroitism/pro-democracy dividend,to deceive gullible masses.

5 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 19, 2013
pazienza:

You are too naive. Politics in nigeria has always had tribal/regional undertones,this coming election can't be any different.
Was Obj's first tenure better than GEJ's? Why didn't the yorubas call for his resignation,instead they threw their weight behind his second tenure bid.

Its amazing when you guys accuse others of naivette and then go on to make the most childish points anyone can think off.

1st of all do you honestly believe that Jonathan's first term is as good as OBJ's first? who says every President need 4yrs of on-the-job training before they actually start doing the job?

BTW if you know anything as you claim, if you are a South Southerner you will never promote tribal politics. It is not smart to promote tribal Politics when you are in the minority the numbers do not support that kind of politics for you.

I did not support Jonathan before the last election because I always knew he was never brilliant enough for that office. I knew it was going to be the longest transition in which not a lot will happen. 4yrs of hiatus!!!!

6 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2013
kingoflag: Yup, SE and SS tag team... yet Saro Wiwa, Enahoro and Adaka Boro wanted nothing to do with such a union and actually fighting against it. Alao-Akala, the bleaching mouthpiece of PDP is also Fulani....

P.S: I dont remember any known Igbo leader speaking up when Turai made GEJ the Chief Chef of Aso Rock. But, I remember clearly how Ojukwu went around the world extolling the death sentence passed of Ken Saro-Wiwa by Abacha. Oh, I also remember Ojukwu insisting he witnessed Saro-Wiwa being murdered, getting granted his wish, and signing the "Government Witness Certificate" when Saro-Wiwa was hung. Hes also rumored to have made a video tape of the hanging and giving a copy to the goggled one.

You are a goat, Ojukwu has no hand in saro wiwa's death,saro wiwa knew those after his life,yes the same people that took adaka boro's life(the two civil war bed fellows that he stood on their way of getting their war spoils,the crude oil),go and read saro's poem where he was talking about these two bed fellows,who came and deceived him to fight against his brothers(igbos),and while he fought them,these two bed fellows sneeked in and took what belonged to him and his brother. If i have time i will re-post that saro-wiwas poem here,perhaps some people will learn better.

Saro wiwa learn't the truth when death was already close to him. How can you blame ojukwu for his death? Ojukwu and igbos at that point in time of nigeria era,had little or no powers to effect such an action,saro dug his grave,nobody could help him,not a politically weak igbo nation he helped to weaken.

Niger deltans have learn't their lessons,i want to believe they know who their real enemies are now.

4 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by pazienza(m): 1:19am On Feb 19, 2013
mikeansy:

Its amazing when you guys accuse others of naivette and then go on to make the most childish points anyone can think off.

1st of all do you honestly believe that Jonathan's first term is as good as OBJ's first? who says every President need 4yrs of on-the-job training before they actually start doing the job?

BTW if you know anything as you claim, if you are a South Southerner you will never promote tribal politics. It is not smart to promote tribal Politics when you are in the minority the numbers do not support that kind of politics for you.

I did not support Jonathan before the last election because I always knew he was never brilliant enough for that office. I knew it was going to be the longest transition in which not a lot will happen. 4yrs of hiatus!!!!

How is Obj's first tenure better than that of GEJ? Educate me. And while you are at it,tell me what made obj intelligent and GEJ not intelligent. I await your answers,ngwa ngwa!

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 19, 2013
pazienza:

Trash. Why weren't you tribalists saying all these when obj was in power,why wasn't there any centralized yoruba attempt to undermine his second tenure bid,or was he an example of a wise and ideal leader to you bigots?

Do not think that anybody is deceived by this old tribal politics from southwest,that has been re-packaged with a new foil of patroitism/pro-democracy dividend,to deceive gullible masses.

Did you read anything I wrote or are you just as stup.id as you come across to be?

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by backtosender: 2:13am On Feb 19, 2013
they should let jonathan be,he don suffer enough from boko haram distraction cool

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by backtosender: 2:15am On Feb 19, 2013
pazienza:

You are a goat, Ojukwu has no hand in saro wiwa's death,saro wiwa knew those after his life,yes the same people that took adaka boro's life(the two civil war bed fellows that he stood on their way of getting their war spoils,the crude oil),go and read saro's poem where he was talking about these two bed fellows,who came and deceived him to fight against his brothers(igbos),and while he fought them,these two bed fellows sneeked in and took what belonged to him and his brother. If i have time i will re-post that saro-wiwas poem here,perhaps some people will learn better.

Saro wiwa learn't the truth when death was already close to him. How can you blame ojukwu for his death? Ojukwu and igbos at that point in time of nigeria era,had little or no powers to effect such an action,saro dug his grave,nobody could help him,not a politically weak igbo nation he helped to weaken.

Niger deltans have learn't their lessons,i want to believe they know who their real enemies are now.
saro wiwa suffered the poor man died a painful death...RIP...
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 19, 2013
pazienza:

Defender of the Ojukwu Kingdom!

Dude, what grade did you drop out of school?

Are you st.upid? When did I blame Ojukwu for his death? Are you slow or just straight-up ignorant?

You dont have time to post the poem? Abeg, find time, biko because I've read the Poem which you reference but your understanding of it is just utter rubbish. Youre a dunce!

I do not play the tribal shiyyt, and I vehemently hate animals like you that do. I know ure an imb.ecile, but do us all a favor and go back up and read what I wrote one more time.

P.S: Not Surprisingly, you missed Alao-Akala's name up there but started shaking like you've suddenly been afflicted with epilepsy the moment you saw Ojukwu's name without even comprehending what I wrote. Whats wrong with u idiots? Why are u animals so myopic? I stand by my claim, BECAUSE ITS FACT, the best you can do is dispute it, not come at me with ur bullshiyyyt.

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 2:39am On Feb 19, 2013
You people are truly crazy!!!
You want to lynch people?
Are you praying to be lynched?

omanzo02:
This is the most fortunate thing any right thinking person in this country can put down.
They won't get away with it this time, the collaborators will be target for assassination, harassment and public lyching, the army will have their hand full.
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:42am On Feb 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Defender of the Ojukwu Kingdom!

Dude, what grade did you drop out of school?

Are you st.upid? When did I blame Ojukwu for his death? Are you slow or just straight-up ignorant?

You dont have time to post the poem? Abeg, find time, biko because I've read the Poem which you reference but your understanding of it is just utter rubbish. Youre a dunce!

I do not play the tribal shiyyt, and I vehemently hate animals like you that do. I know ure an imb.ecile, but do us all a favor and go back up and read what I wrote one more time.

P.S: Not Surprisingly, you missed Alao-Akala's name up there but started shaking like youve been suddenly afflicted with epilepsy the moment you saw Ojukwu's name without even comprehending what I wrote. Whats wrong with u idiots? Why are u animals so myopic? I stand by my claim, BECAUSE ITS FACT, the best you can do is dispute it, not come at me with ur bullshiyyyt.

^^^On the bolded:

kingoflag:"..... But, I remember clearly how Ojukwu went around the world extolling the death sentence passed of Ken Saro-Wiwa by Abacha. Oh, I also remember Ojukwu insisting he witnessed Saro-Wiwa being murdered, getting granted his wish, and signing the "Government Witness Certificate" when Saro-Wiwa was hung. Hes also rumored to have made a video tape of the hanging and giving a copy to the goggled one".
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:44am On Feb 19, 2013
mikeansy:

^^^So who would you prefer to see as president?; who is the 'brilliant one' in your estimation?
Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 2:47am On Feb 19, 2013
They are ganging up against the SS?
What do you call GEJ leaving out major components of the country entirely out of governance?
What do you call GEJ giving the contract for patrolling our coast to a SS militant?
What do you call GEJ pilfering money budgeted for the SW and using it in the SS?
What do you call GEJ getting 99% votes in SE and SS in 2011?
You are scared, as you should be, of your own shadows because of the dastardly act going on under GEJ.

They find GEJ unsuitable?
You mean GEJ is a curse on Nigeria?
Because this second question would have an affirmative answer.
And it would be right to find such a man unsuitable.
Keep promoting hatred and bloodshed.
That way, when it visits you it won't be a surprise.

0% votes for GEJ in SW and North in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 19, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^On the bolded:

OH MY GAWD, IM ARGUING WITH A BLEEDING ILLITERATE!!!

Does the fact that I said Ojukwu OBVIOUSLY insisted on witnessing Ken Saro-Wiwa getting executed, AND SIGNED HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE/REGISTER AS A GOVERNMENT WITNESS ON BEHALF OF ABACHA --- AS REVENGE FOR HIS "BETRAYING" BIAFRA --- now translate into me saying he "caused" his death?

Are you that daft?

1 Like

Re: APC: SW And North Ganging Up Against SS? by koruji(m): 2:57am On Feb 19, 2013
It is pointless conversing with you because truth is so malleable for you.
It is an open secret that OBJ stole elections in the SW in 2003, including the governorship elections.
BTW didn't the SW give GEJ almost all the states in the region, except Osun.
Can you find any region that OBJ left out of reckoning in his administration?
OBJ, a YORUBAMAN, made the presidency of GEJ possible.
Only for the ingrate to enter Aso Rock and think himself a tin god.
GEJ has left out the entire SW and parts of the north.
Why would you, if you have anything up there, expect the SW to be in support of GEJ for anything?
Perhaps the victim mentality is driving your thought process.
Here on the SW will repay in kind politically and otherwise.

pazienza:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! / Strength And Weaknesses Of APC Presidential Aspirants: Who Wins, Who Loses? / North Is Back To Restore The Nation - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.