Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? (1621 Views)

Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) / Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria / How Unknown Politician Defeated Serving Senator In PDP C'river Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by donphilopus: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
My dear Nairalanders please if you are asked ''Who is the Nigeran Best Senator in the 7th Senate''? Who will you choose?

As for me I will nominate Sen Domingo Obende vice-chairman senate committee on FCT and senator representing Edo North.

I'll nominate him because of the Bill he sponsored to prohibit Same Sex Marriage (the best bill) and other motions/bills.

Please Nairalanders, who is the Nigerian best Senator in the 7th Senate?
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by Fellonigerians: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
donphilopus: My dear Nairalanders please if you are asked ''Who is the Nigeran Best Senator in the 7th Senate''? Who will you choose?

As for me I will nominate Sen Domingo Obende vice-chairman senate committee on FCT and senator representing Edo North.

I'll nominate him because of the Bill he sponsored to prohibit Same Sex Marriage (the best bill) and other motions/bills.

Please Nairalanders, who is the Nigerian best Senator in the 7th Senate?

Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by donphilopus: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Fellonigerians:

yours?
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Do we have senators? Oh! I forgot. @ op, don't blame me o, I don't even know their names even the ones from my Constituency/state . All they do is to seat and spend money so I lost interest. If any one of them is working, I haven't noticed. No vex o na my observation be this. Maybe, I will have to google their names and their impacts then get back to you.
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by donphilopus: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
ammyluv2002: Do we have senators? Oh! I forgot. @ op, don't blame me o, I don't even know their names even the ones from my Constituency/state . All they do is to seat and spend money so I lost interest. If any one of them is working, I haven't noticed. No vex o na my observation be this. Maybe, I will have to google their names and their impacts then get back to you.
ok try and google it out
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by mojounited(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by mojounited(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
None undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by donphilopus: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nothing like None!!! There's the best and the worst...
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
My best is senator Dom the same with the OP
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by donphilopus: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Donphilopusman: My best is senator Dom the same with the OP
correct
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by ibide(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
My is pauis apko evwerido senator rep delta central senate commitee chairman on marithime for the bill of seperating local governmen from state government
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sen Ben Ayade, no doubt about that. A distant best above others
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by ibide(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Enangson: Sen Ben Ayade, no doubt about that. A distant best above others
pls tell us his contribution
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by naffysa(f): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Senator Bukola Saraki representing Kwara central
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by naffysa(f): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
naffysa: Senator Bukola Saraki representing Kwara central
Ilorin Central
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by donphilopus: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Enangson: Sen Ben Ayade, no doubt about that. A distant
from where?
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by Clairette(f): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Not considering the fact that he's atop his job and placed above equals, it appears to me that the man has a very sharp hearing. Pleas don't follow voices that fall, he just act. I know a lot of you would criticize that it's an eye service(would say because is vying for...): the truth remains that 'a good heart is a an ability and a rare gift'. Senator David Mark has my place any day...he's a noble n worthy leader.
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by Tittos: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
Senator Saraki..I don't know where he represents..For his role during the fuel subsisy issue.He sponsored a bill to investigate the over one trillion the government claimed it spent on subsidy in 2011,and other bills he supported
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by Tittos: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
David Mark is good too,he has kept the senate moving and he is courageous..
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by kufre2010: 3:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Op, sory nobody in d seven senate fancy my interest. Reason they don't have d willngness to stop d squandering of the nation resources by making laws or passing a bil with tougher punitive measures for looters. They are there choping bribe, to kill a good bill e.g petroluem industry bill, to screen an appointee, to kill probe findings e.g facrook case. Police pension scheme case. Infact they are bunch of legislooters who are looking 4 money to loot in preparation for 2015.
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by geekinthelead: 3:27am On Feb 20, 2013
Distinguished Farouk Lawan for me.. grin
Re: Who Is The Best Senator In The Nigerian 7th Senate? by donphilopus: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2013
geekinthelead: Distinguished Farouk Lawan for me.. grin
hahaha....rep Otedola bribing case?

(1) (Reply)

Na By Force? / Strange Fish Causes Stir In Ibadan / Millions Of Anambra Traders Vow To Shun Apga(obiano)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.