Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... (11896 Views)

Top Traffic (most Visited) Website 2015 / Opinion: 5 Reasons Why Nairaland Is Better Than Facebook For Nigerians / Nairaland The 8th Most Visited Website In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by executinal(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2013
And when will Seun introduce dislike button wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2013
cyril83: Nairaland ke? South African and Egyptian websites dominate a list of Africa’s 100 most-visited sites that are hosted on the continent. South Africa has 58 and Egypt has 22, according to Pingdom.

Morocco, Nigeria and the Seychelles trail far behind with 5, 4 and 7 African websites respectively hosted in those countries

Get ur fact right.
Simple Arithmetic should not be a luxury for any nairaland and not definitely you. Whats the population of those African countries and whats their internet density. Nigeria is the most populous with over 160 million and more kids born daily than deaths recorded, This Great Country, Nigeria has over 116m GSM subscriber lines with average of 70m of those phones being smart, Jesus Christ, Nigeria rules internet in Africa, so I need you to ask your local gods for forgiveness of your e-sins.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by noblejayz(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2013
wow! Dats great, d next will be forbes ranking
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by rozayx5(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2013
executinal: And when will Seun introduce dislike button wink wink

you are really a tupac fan

shakur 4 life

teflon don tingz with Rick Ross
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Why then is facebook still richer

Because poverty runs in ur village...
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Kassidy90(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2013
#TeamNairalanders# all d way.....but wait ooo something is missing here on NL ............hmmmmmmm YES! We need VOTING BUTTON
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by yuzedo: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2013
Hoo hah! undecided

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by executinal(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2013
rozayx5:

you are really a tupac fan

shakur 4 life

teflon don tingz with Rick Ross

Yeah looking forward for his return come 2014 when he will turn 43 (4+3 = 7) 7 days theory
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2013
Anyi.:
But seun for ask them to top the money small maybe 2million dollars na

Stop acting out your poverty. If Facebook was sold that way, would Zuckerberg be where he is today? Smh for some people.

There are some businesses that should never be sold, they will last for generations. All Seun needs to do is ensure that 2 of his children study indepth programming from him.

Seun, i can help find you a wife incase u never marry.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2013
Proud to be an active member. Team Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Ardedaryor(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]i have learnt lot of tinz from this site...love ya"all ff NLANDERZ
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2013
seun better be getting at least regular bj from ms toto dcikdey for all the exposure she has gotten from africa's most visited website

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Psaalmuel(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2013
Seun more ororo to ur elbow,work hard payz#team#land.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by redcliff: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Anyi.:
But seun for ask them to top the money small maybe 2million dollars na

In 5-10yrs time nairaland would be worth more than that. Whose loss now? Seun just built a lifetime business because, he doesn't have to work for no man till he dies if NL keeps going at this pace. Isn't that a blessing?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Oahray: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2013
all-out:

Harbinger of bad tidings! Who knew NL would be where it is today when it started. With better packaging, your so-called yahoo et al will either propose merger/buy-out or get rolled over! tongue

We've conquered Africa. . . next stop, the world!
amen brother!
*singing*
We are taking over...
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by xGun: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Bar man, give everybody one bottle of champaign, I will pay...#TeamNairaland
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by holyvirgin: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2013
Congratulations seun.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by geeez: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Nairaland' is worth $ 19,692,039 for those seeking to buy

http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/www.nairaland.com

Congrats Mr. Osewa

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by abdulkayus(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2013
Wooooow, proud to be a Nairalander. Na so we go dey go. Seun, congrat.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by simongonner: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2013
up Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by vizboy(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2013
nairaland is just like facebook.

But seun you need to do some improvement like change most of these mod. Introduce dislike button, create furum for each state in naija,

and my question what is your position in alexa ranking
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Libkid(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Glad to be part of it
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by dubem3(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2013
charlie, forget that thing.
you Nigerians are always making noise.
come to Ghana, we have lots of those frequently visited websites but we don't make any noise bout it...koffi, come tell them.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by knockturnal(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2013
I buy MB, i register,i post n commet, i even recommend.....n Mr Seun gets all d *credit*.
SMH.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by 5alive(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2013
wher is ghana's websites position
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2013
Big Congrats to Seun Osewa!!!

Nigeria Leading the way smiley
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by EkoAtlantic: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2013
Still waiting for when Nairaland owner(Seun) is going to relocate from his village(sango otta) in Ogun state. undecided
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by lurvy: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2013
its good to hear news like this.. but nobody seems to congrtulate the GARRI team who helped NL achieve this feat, the GARRI wave kept me glued to NL for months!! I hope this will not raise the price of G4 in the market.
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by Burger01(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2013
Seun, how we go share the bounty that comes with this? Abi na for free Nland take reach no.1 for Africa?
Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by EkoAtlantic: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2013
5alive: wher is ghana's websites position

not sure but can't be in the top ten in africa.

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by gidiMonsta(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2013
Not surprised undecided been expecting this for a while. Seun's mission for 2013 should be the delivery of mobile apps for BB, android, wp8 and IOS with push notifications for likes and mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Most Visited Website In Africa... by abdulkayus(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2013
geeez: Nairaland' is worth $ 19,692,039 for those seeking to buy

http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/www.nairaland.com

Congrats Mr. Osewa

woooow, are u sure of dis. If its so, den Nairaland is a gold mine. No wonder Seun refuse to sell it for 1million dollars in 2010. Dat seun get sense wallahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Web Conference Hold January 2010: And It Depends On You! / Top 5 Blog In Nigeria For Latest Free Browsing Cheats. / Joomla! Vs "any Other Php Cms Out There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.