Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84682 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Shinelle(f): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
yujaywiz:

Lol. Goodnews for me. Thanks a lot. Appreciate.

In other news, this has been my journey so far:
Aptitude Test - Dec 12
Documentation - Dec 18
Assessment Centre (TRPS) - Feb 24
Partner Interview (TRPS) - Mar 23
Partner Interview (ITA) - Jul 24
Associate Director Interview (FRM) - Aug 6
Partner Interview (FRM) - Aug 7

Medicals - Aug 11
Offer Letter - Aug 18
Resumption - Sept 7

The point of my epistle? Don't give up. God truly answers prayers.

I wish y'all successful careers.

congratulations...
please I need ur input here
I wrote the aptitude tests on 13th June, did my documentation (online cos I'm not in Lagos) and waited for an invite for AC but instead got a msg yesterday that they had met their quota for TRPS and that my application would be kept "in view" of future openings..
can anything be done about that? should I keep waiting or just move on? can one change preferred unit? ...
just need to know, cos I'm aware one can only apply once to KPMG.
thanks.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by yujaywiz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shinelle:

congratulations...
please I need ur input here
I wrote the aptitude tests on 13th June, did my documentation (online cos I'm not in Lagos) and waited for an invite for AC but instead got a msg yesterday that they had met their quota for TRPS and that my application would be kept "in view" of future openings..
can anything be done about that? should I keep waiting or just move on? can one change preferred unit? ...
just need to know, cos I'm aware one can only apply once to KPMG.
thanks.

From my understanding, what this means is your recruitment has been carried over to next year. I think most departments have gotten all the people they need...and time is fast running out...so even if you change department its still going to be next year. The major intake is september, but I think on special demand they employ within the year.
To answer your questions:
1. No, nothing can be done about that.
2. Wait...and move on. Wait, because you will continue with your AC maybe beginning of next year, or as soon as there is an opening in TRPS. Move on too, by trying other jobs. Its a great firm, but don't put all your eggs in one basket. If it works out...kudos, else, life goes on.
3. Yes, I have heard of people that changed departments. Contact HR, if you really want to change, not because you want to get in next month.
4. Yes, its a once in a life time opportunity. If you don't get in through graduate trainee, you can only get in as experienced hire. So whenever you are contacted, put in your best.
Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Patoye15: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good evening guys, how are we? Have been a silent observer on this thread, i'm grateful to most for your helpful contributions. Grateful to God, that it ended in praise, just got my mail to pick up my offer letter. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by trizzy123: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
agentsK:

Management Consulting
Bro, have you been called for the AC?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by yujaywiz(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Happy sunday and plenty offer letters this week.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Emmanueloy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
yujaywiz:
Happy sunday and plenty offer letters this week.
amen oo!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by spiritmode: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Amen ooo
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by spiritmode: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Good evening peeps. i need help on this issue. I did my pi on Wednesday and since den no response from kpmg in respect to their 48hrs reply. should I call or send a mail to them?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Don't fret bro,you will definitely be contacted, I got the result of my PI 13 days after I did it.
spiritmode:
Good evening peeps. i need help on this issue. I did my pi on Wednesday and since den no response from kpmg in respect to their 48hrs reply. should I call or send a mail to them?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Met some wonderful nairalanders today during the collection of our offer letters .You guys rock.
Thank God for the journey so far.

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
trizzy123:

Have not and am shocked myself..Do you have any info on this?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
trizzy123:

Have not yet been called for AC in Management consulting since JULY 13 when I did documentation...Please do you have any info?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by trizzy123: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
agentsK:

Have not yet been called for AC in Management consulting since JULY 13 when I did documentation...Please do you have any info?

Same here bro, have not been called. I contacted the HR line, I was told they are busy with Audit Unit. I'm tired of waiting honestly. I did my documentation 27th July,. C and B. I intend going to the tower this week
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2015
trizzy123:

Same here bro, have not been called. I contacted the HR line, I was told they are busy with Audit Unit. I'm tired of waiting honestly. I did my documentation 27th July,. C and B. I intend going to the tower this week

That would be very nice. I had wish Lagos was my residence that would have been my best shot. Please, kindly keep me informed on this development or chat me over bbm 7EE69203.....Thanks...
I am tired as well of these, needed to put my MSc on hold for this.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello spiritmode

Kindly resend your mail.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Ramos16(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
had my AC last week, 5 of my group people have gotten mails, but 3 of us are still left hanging, what could be the problem.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Raswa: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
can the screening be done within a week and join the trainee program on 7th sept.?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2015
This thread has gone silent again shocked angry

See you guys on Monday cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by merryberry(f): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Has anyone who did their PI on Monday been contacted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DumsBen: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2015
Is it still possible to join the training for those who are yet to do medicals?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2015
merryberry:
Has anyone who did their PI on Monday been contacted

I know this feeling lol. Check the other kpmg thread. And also try to get a number of those u meet next time. Dat person would also know another person so u can sleep easy. U will be called
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by OkunrinMeta: 2:32am On Sep 04, 2015
is it possible to fail medicals? what types of tests are carried out? Just curious since I don't think this is a test that tips or preparation would help one pass.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 2:43am On Sep 04, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
is it possible to fail medicals? what types of tests are carried out? Just curious since I don't think this is a test that tips or preparation would help one pass.
never heard of anyone who did.

your blood sample will be needed for the basic tests that could be done with it, notably HIV test. your urine sample will also be needed. eye test, blood pressure, heartbeat rate, then a comprehensive medical history examination session with the doctor (just questions and answers). thereafter, you proceed for a chest x-ray.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by OkunrinMeta: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2015
masagoody:
never heard of anyone who did.

your blood sample will be needed for the basic tests that could be done with it, notably HIV test. your urine sample will also be needed. eye test, blood pressure, heartbeat rate, then a comprehensive medical history examination session with the doctor (just questions and answers). thereafter, you proceed for a chest x-ray.
Thanks a lot, I have been searching all over the net for the answers you supplied in a single paragraph. Thanks once again

Modified

I assume you are also waiting to resume with KPMG?

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by abelle036: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello house. I got a call yesterday scheduling me for medicals on Saturday and for resumption on Monday. Please can I get directions to Q-life family clinic?? Team Audit

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2015
abelle036:
Hello house. I got a call yesterday scheduling me for medicals on Saturday and for resumption on Monday. Please can I get directions to Q-life family clinic?? Team Audit

Congrats! So you are a transfer deadline signing!

Anyways, once you make your way to Eko Hotel Roundabout it's best u charter a keke (tricycle) to take u there. You can decide to walk back on the return journey.

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by abelle036: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2015
ashieduplus:

Congrats! So you are a transfer deadline signing!

Anyways, once you make your way to Eko Hotel Roundabout it's best u charter a keke (tricycle) to take u there. You can decide to walk back on the return journey.

Transfer deadline signing??
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DumsBen: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Please is there anyone for IARCS that's awaiting medicals?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by OkunrinMeta: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
abelle036:
hello my friend,cpngrats. seems we are both " last minute transfer signing" lol. i just did my own medicals some hours ago. Get to eko hotel round about and get a napep to the street address on ur letter
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by nerd90: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good Afternoon House,

It seems like the MC recruiting round is very slow. I heard that here has been only one PI round so far and no new graduate recruit yet. Although I can't confirm this, please is there any MC new hire here waiting to resume next week or do you know any one?

I would really appreciate if anyone can provide any information regarding the MC interview rounds for this year so far.

Thanks.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DumsBen: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
nerd90:
Good Afternoon House,
It seems like the MC recruiting round is very slow. I heard that here has been only one PI round so far and no new graduate recruit yet. Although I can't confirm this, please is there any MC new hire here waiting to resume next week or do you know any one?
I would really appreciate if anyone can provide any information regarding the MC interview rounds for this year so far.
Thanks.
I know someone scheduled for PI today. Someone who called their HR said MC recruit is still next year.
Just to add to this questions, is there any IARCS new hire waiting to resume next week or do you know anyone.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by nerd90: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
DumsBen:

I know someone scheduled for PI today. Someone who called their HR said MC recruit is still next year.
Just to add to this questions, is there any IARCS new hire waiting to resume next week or do you know anyone.

IARCS is still ongoing and you can still join even when the academy is on session. When did you do your PI?

Is there a possibility of you linking me up with the person scheduled for MC PI today so we can share updates? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.