Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84783 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DumsBen: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
I did my PI on the 24th and have been benchmarked since then. Concerning connecting you to the person you will have to send me a pm.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by nerd90: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
DumsBen:
I did my PI on the 24th and have been benchmarked since then. Concerning connecting you to the person you will have to send me a pm.

Okay Buddy, I sent you a request already. It is a very funny email so excuse the pun. No need to worry man, you are in already. Benchmarking is always 99.99% sure. How long did it take for you to get a success message?

Hopefully we would be colleagues soon.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by DumsBen: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
nerd90:

Okay Buddy, I sent you a request already. It is a very funny email so excuse the pun. No need to worry man, you are in already. Benchmarking is always 99.99% sure. How long did it take for you to get a success message?
Hopefully we would be colleagues soon.

Nowadays, that rule for benchmarking hasn't really worked. I know people that got regret mail after so no rest till you are called for medicals. I got a reply 6 hours after the interview.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by nerd90: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
DumsBen:

Nowadays, that rule for benchmarking hasn't really worked. I know people that got regret mail after so no rest till you are called for medicals. I got a reply 6 hours after the interview.

Really? It must be awful getting a regret message after the benchmarking period. It used to be a formality going by the threads on here. Did you try to call the HR? They might have an update for you.

6 hours was really fast! Your partner must have been impressed with your performance. Did you get my personal message?

Best!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 05, 2015
ceechedah:

Those whose test r next week cannot get into Kpmg september, theirs will b next yr.

Those in audit who r yet to get success mails on their PI shld forget abt kpmg this year and wait for next year. This is just the sincere truth

NO oooo.. My friend in 2weeks got into audit. Seriouzly, AUGUST -SEPTEMBER(FIRST WEEK)
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by essence06(f): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello everyone, for those of us resuming on Monday,pls can anyone drop a description of how to get to canton concourse, preferably from cms or Eko hotel roundabout.

#teamaudit.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
essence06:
Hello everyone, for those of us resuming on Monday,pls can anyone drop a description of how to get to canton concourse, preferably from cms or Eko hotel roundabout.

#teamaudit.

Thinking of boarding a bus from cms to eko hotel and then i'll charter a tricycle @ eko hotel to take me there on Monday.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
get a bus going to VI and stop at lekki bus stop, it is close to a pedestrian bridge. there is a FORTE OIL filling station also after/close to the pedestrian bridge to the right. enter the filling station and find your way to the road behind the filling station. turn left and walk down. CANTON CONCOURSE is the last story building to the right at the end of that road (12 landbridge avenue).

#teamTRPS

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
for those of us that would be working on the island for the first time or those who do not reside in lagos, there is something called 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE TRAFFIC (assuming you will come through 3rd mainland bridge). it starts to build up as early as 5.30am especially on mondays. do your best to be on the road as early as possible. it is best you get to the venue too early than late. i can assure you that no matter how early you get there, you will still meet some persons there.
see you guys on monday.

#my2kobo

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by essence06(f): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2015
@ masagoody...thanks. See y'all on Monday.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
masagoody:
get a bus going to VI and stop at lekki bus stop, it is close to a pedestrian bridge. there is a FORTE OIL filling station also after/close to the pedestrian bridge to the right. enter the filling station and find your way to the road behind the filling station. turn left and walk down. CANTON CONCOURSE is the last story building to the right at the end of that road (12 landbridge avenue).

#teamTRPS

Can one get a bus going to VI I always hear them shouting eida eko hotel, adeola odeku or law school. These are major bus stops in VI
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
essence06:

#teamaudit.

The canton concourse I know is in lekki. After shoprite. After shoprite, go straight down aand then somewhere to the right

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
sureguy02:

Can one get a bus going to VI I always hear them shouting eida eko hotel, adeola odeku or law school. These are major bus stops in VI

sorry for the mix up. canton concourse is not in VI. it is in lekki. to be on the safe side, ask questions before you enter any bus and tell the driver or conductor that you are going to lekki. they will surely direct you. you can also tell them to stop you at the bus stop close to SHOPRITE. THE FORTE OIL filling station is very close to it.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yeah its in lekki,just drop at lekki phase one bus stop, climb the pedestrian bridge and enter forte oil,turn to your left on the road at the back of forte oil, the building is the last by the right.Its front is painted grey I think.
masagoody:

sorry for the mix up. canton concourse is not in VI. it is in lekki. to be on the safe side, ask questions before you enter any bus and tell the driver or conductor that you are going to lekki. they will surely direct you. you can also tell them to stop you at the bus stop close to SHOPRITE. THE FORTE OIL filling station is very close to it.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Ezehrobinson(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Greetings all new hires. The class rep
masagoody
said I should come remove cobweb from this forum.
I must confess that its been an interesting and challenging week. The high point for me was meeting unbelievable talented and brainy youths from different part of the world. I feel privileged to be in KPMG.

wishing everyone restful weekend and strength for nextweek

7 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ezehrobinson:
Greetings all new hires. The class rep
masagoody
said I should come remove cobweb from this forum.
I must confess that its been an interesting and challenging week. The high point for me was meeting unbelievable talented and brainy youths from different part of the world. I feel privileged to be in KPMG.

wishing everyone restful weekend and strength for nextweek

lol....... nice Job ezehrobinson. this place is looking very tidy now compared to last night when i checked but could not do anything because i had to catch enough sleep for today. i know we will be vacating this premises AS FROM MONDAY when the real work begins. so we can hand over the spaces we occupied on this thread to those that will be after us. I already see us CUTTING THROUGH COMPLEXITIES...... Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by SegunMike(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Welcome on-board guys.

Audit Peeps, we're waiting for you... smiley

All the best, You made a Wise Choice.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by OkunrinMeta: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2015
SegunMike:
Welcome on-board guys.

Audit Peeps, we're waiting for you... smiley

All the best, You made a Wise Choice.

Cheers.

we are also anxious to meet you guys. But i must confess its a bit scary, all the the things we need to learn.....but thats what also makes it exciting.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by SegunMike(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

we are also anxious to meet you guys. But i must confess its a bit scary, all the the things we need to learn.....but thats what also makes it exciting.

Naaa......do not fret. The fact that you were selected means you are capable. It's a great journey ahead. I heard you guys would continue your training @the Towers this week right?

All the best all.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MrTreasure1: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Can someone please tell me about the finance and accounts department. I applied for that unit.

Am done with the test and interview. But need to know more about the unit.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Ukez15(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2015
hello my people
i am new here.....
does anybody have any ideas on how the process goes for forensics.......after passing the test and documentation phases
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by trizzy123: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Compensation and Benefits unit, anyone with me here still waiting for interview after documentation?

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by mcstan18(m): 4:05am On Sep 26, 2015
A very warm welcome to the audit folks.
We await you with open and friendly arms.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by eipreel(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
sureguy02:
This thread has gone silent again shocked angry

See you guys on Monday cheesy cheesy cool cool
Didn't know this is you until I saw omoteamac's post of December cheesy lemme congratulate you at the other end grin
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
eipreel:

Didn't know this is you until I saw omoteamac's post of December cheesy lemme congratulate you at the other end grin

Pls send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by eipreel(f): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
sureguy02:

Pls send me a pm
Nah...search for me Gee search! grin my name starts with an O and ends with an E on your bbm list wink
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by nerd90: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2015
spiritmode:
Good evening peeps. i need help on this issue. I did my pi on Wednesday and since den no response from kpmg in respect to their 48hrs reply. should I call or send a mail to them?

Have you gotten feedback from KPMG? What department if you don't mind?

Regards
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by sirnicson(m): 2:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Did my medicals on Tuesday 20th Oct and on thursday 22nd Oct, i got a mail from HR to confirm i'd gone for medicals. By reading the thread from when Phonon, Esodiva n' Armani ignited the thread since Feb 2013 up until the ordeals of Masogidy, Sureguy02 n' Ceechedah....i have been made to understand that KPMG recruits majorly in September. And while there's another recruitment hub for March/April, they do fill in openings in lesser quantity all year round.

So my questions are,
* How long do i have to wait to expect an offer letter?
* Do i have to wait till March or September next year?
* Are there peeps who have done their medicals of recent and playing the waiting game too?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by nerd90: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
What department?

Best

sirnicson:
Did my medicals on Tuesday 20th Oct and on thursday 22nd Oct, i got a mail from HR to confirm i'd gone for medicals. By reading the thread from when Phonon, Esodiva n' Armani ignited the thread since Feb 2013 up until the ordeals of Masogidy, Sureguy02 n' Ceechedah....i have been made to understand that KPMG recruits majorly in September. And while there's another recruitment hub for March/April, they do fill in openings in lesser quantity all year round.

So my questions are,
* How long do i have to wait to expect an offer letter?
* Do i have to wait till March or September next year?
* Are there peeps who have done their medicals of recent and playing the waiting game too?

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by sirnicson(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
nerd90:
What department?
Best
AUDIT, u?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by sirnicson(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Gotten a request to come pick up my Offer Letter on Monday. Who's with me?

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by nerd90: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
sirnicson:
Gotten a request to come pick up my Offer Letter on Monday. Who's with me?

Done with my PI interview for MC but no update. Really weird to be frank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.