Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material (4009 Views)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Mynd44: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Kini big deal if he supports me.he wouldnt if u had written smthing sensible
You dey mind am? They post crap and expect people to eat it up
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
cool Tell me what you want me to write and I'll do just that for you!

Sniffa: Kini big deal if he supports me.he wouldnt if u had written smthing sensible
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Write smthing very sensible and i ll give u the most wonderful compliment u ve ever recieved.
Ijele-igbo:
cool Tell me what you want me to write and I'll do just that for you!

Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by anitank(f): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mercy-u:
But dear,dont go naked around ur boyfriend since hes nt yet ur husband.Some boys are mean ooo.they might take ur nude pix and later use it against u.My girlfrnd had that ugly experience and she nearly died then
its nobody's fault ur friend had an a!s!s for a boyfriend. i walk around nak-ed in my boyfriend's house, and very comfortably too

@op, a guy could have all that qualities and yet not be interested in getting married anytime soon.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Write smthing very sensible and i ll give u the most wonderful compliment u ve ever recieved.

grin I promise!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
Good boy,now go do ur job.
Ijele-igbo:

grin I promise!

Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Good boy,now go do ur job.

Expect a fresh post soon...... The one you gonna love!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Queenw: 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nice one
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Waiting then,but pls reduce the amount of gunpowder u normally sniff before u start typing.
Ijele-igbo:

Expect a fresh post soon...... The one you gonna love!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by scarred: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
This list was definitely made by a single person...
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Hassan11: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
anitank:
its nobody's fault ur friend had an a!s!s for a boyfriend. i walk around nak-ed in my boyfriend's house, and very comfortably too

@op, a guy could have all that qualities and yet not be interested in getting married anytime soon.

I feel sorry 4u. So u walk about naked in the presence of ur boyfriend not ur husband. Instead of u to learn from others mistake u are here bragging. I wish u well.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Waiting then,but pls reduce the amount of gunpowder u normally sniff before u start typing.

I don't sniff a thing! undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Mynd44: 4:32am On Feb 22, 2013
Sniffa: Waiting then,but pls reduce the amount of gunpowder u normally sniff before u start typing.
Wow
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by jmoore(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

10. You feel fully comfortable around them naked,
in bright afternoon light.

So this is what you will teach your daughters? eh? "Husband material" will not write this kind of crap!!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
jmoore:

So this is what you will teach your daughters? eh? "Husband material" will not write this kind of crap!!

African mentality, so quick to judge!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Mynd44: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

I wonder oooo
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by jmoore(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

you are not African? no thanks for the crap topic.
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
jmoore:

you are not African? no thanks for the crap topic.

You entitled to ya own opinion!!!
Re: 10 Ways To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Husband Material by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
I wonder oooo

No be small thing oh! Typical Nigerians!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Locations In Agbor (delta State) To Take A Girl / Women Who Drink... / Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.