Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Advise Him, He Want To Resign And Ventures Into Vegetable Farming. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advise Him, He Want To Resign And Ventures Into Vegetable Farming. (610 Views)

Advise Him!!!he Cant Just Stop self-servicing!!help!!1 / He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive / 2015 Election: "I Will Resign And Contest" - Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Him, He Want To Resign And Ventures Into Vegetable Farming. by oniwo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
He had HND accountancy. He gained employment during his youth service where he was been paid less than #50000 a month salary. After working for 5 years, he now planned to go into Vegetable farming. Although he has a fish pond where he live @ Asaba & a 1998 Model of Toyota Hilux and married with daughter. He is planning to lease 4 hectares of land in a village in Delta state.
Pls your advice is needed
Thanks NL
Re: Please Advise Him, He Want To Resign And Ventures Into Vegetable Farming. by olushowunm(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
GOOD FOR HIM, HE HAS DONE WELL FOR HIMSELF!
BUT MY CANDID ADVICE IS FOR YOU/HIM TO HOLD ON TO HIS CURRENT JOB! HE CAN DO CASSAVA FOR A START ON 1HECTARE, THIS WILL NOT REQUIRE TOO MUCH TIME RESOUCES... I'M A FARMER BY THE WAY, I PLANT PEPPER, TOMATOES, GARDEN EGGS AND CASSAVA... TO LEAVE A GUARANTEE SOURCE OF INCOME TO LEARN FARMING MAY BE VERY DAMAGING! THEN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS NO EXPERIENCE IN FARMING THE 4HECTARES SCALE IS TOO MUCH AND VERY SURE IT WILL FAIL because YOU WILL NOT ENVISAGE THE MAGNITUDE OF CAPITAL YOU WILL EXPENDS... IF YOU CAN EVEN PLANT 1 HECTARE OF GARDEN EGG, YOU WILL BUY ANOTHER HILUX IF WELL TAKEN CARE OF...
FINALLY, CHECK MY PROFILE, I HAVE OPPORTUNITIES IN CASSAVA FOR 9 INVESTORS... READ IT UP AND MAYBE THAT WILL HELP YOU, BUT NOTE ITS RARE TO COME-BY TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE WHO WILL HELP YOU OUT IN AGRIBUSINESS... THE LOCAL PEOPLE WILL TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED BEFORE YOU LEARN AND THEY WILL NOT TEACH YOU IF YOU OVERCALCULATE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Nairalanders / Chinese Woman, Zhang Grows Horn Onher Head [PHOTOS] / Why Are The Mods Victimizing Wesley80?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.