Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive (2552 Views)

Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / I Know Why Nairaland Crashlanded / Please Advise Him, He Want To Resign And Ventures Into Vegetable Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
for long now I've been trying to know why diamonds are so expensive asked some of my friends both graduates n students business men to my surprise they're unable to give me d answer so i give-up on that since i hv no business with that but to my surprise i was discussing with a friend yesterday he asked me d same question i was lik try Google so he searched but no meaningful answer so nairaland users can someone help by educating us little about this expensive object what makes it so expensive above every other objects on earth thanks

Re: He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Seated cool
Re: He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive by Idrismusty97(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive by Emmyk(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Because it's a precious stone.

Because it is scarce.

Because of the value placed on it.

Believe me if we place so much value on common stones, that's how expensive it's going to be. Hey, just my hunch. wink
Re: He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: He Want To Know Why Diamonds Are So Expensive by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Emmyk:
Because it's a precious stone.

Because it is scarce.

Because of the value placed on it.

Believe me if we place so much value on common stones, that's how expensive it's going to be. Hey, just my hunch. wink
i was thinking that there's something so power about it

(1) (Reply)

Pics: NEMA Distributes Delivery Kits To 410 Expectant Mothers In Borno IDP Camps / Read The Story Of A Nigerian Man Who Alledgely Raped His Daugther I The US / Sunday Oct 29th, Sure 3.08 Odds Selected Matches, Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.