Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Dirty Job Pays The Most - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Dirty Job Pays The Most (23758 Views)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Which Nigerian Bank Pays Best? / Your Employer Pays You Twice By Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by AdoOloro(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lumbering!!! Get as little as 100k and go to the midbelt (kogi esp. For now) and start 'sawing' up money;;; millions. You won't believe. In a month you can make between 500k - 2m. But that's a really dirty job.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
AdoOloro: Lumbering!!! Get as little as 100k and go to the midbelt (kogi esp. For now) and start 'sawing' up money;;; millions. You won't believe. In a month you can make between 500k - 2m. But that's a really dirty job.
Its not as easy as you presented it. How do you deal with the regulatory bodies? Who are you supplying the end product to? How much do you spend on operational overhead?.....Pls elaborate..
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by AdoOloro(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
imoh4king:
Its not as easy as you presented it. How do you deal with the regulatory bodies? Who are you supplying the end product to? How much do you spend on operational overhead?.....Pls elaborate..

Believe me, it is easier than most people think. This is a job that has enriched so many illitrates in those areas. Now if they were able to figure out how to deal with those limitations, even as illitrates with parochial minds, it should be a goldmine for the informed.

Look for a family with a 'bush' containing quality woods, buy it up(timber only, which is actually very cheap ), join the timber contractors' union available, do whatever they tell you to do, look for lumber men(operators, they are abundant) who will 'saw' up to desired sizes, from there every other things will come your way. There are many buyers from cities like lagos, kano, Ibadan, abuja, kaduna etc who go down there to buy the 'Pakos' (planks). They will be happy to buy from you. What you pay to government through forest guards( now contracted to some company) is peanut compared to what you make daily if you are serious.

You can also decide to be buying and taking to the cities where they become hot cake. Most guys do that.

You can also combine both. Do everything from start to finish, that way you become a millionaire faster. I have a MILLIONAIRE friend who is a timber contractor and me nko well God dey sha!

But this is a really dirty job.

I can partner with whoever is interested and we'll make millions in a year that those who work in offices will never make in 20years.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2013
AdoOloro:

Believe me, it is easier than most people think. This is a job that has enriched so many illitrates in those areas. Now if they were able to figure out how to deal with those limitations, even as illitrates with parochial minds, it should be a goldmine for the informed.

Look for a family with a 'bush' containing quality woods, buy it up(timber only, which is actually very cheap ), join the timber contractors' union available, do whatever they tell you to do, look for lumber men(operators, they are abundant) who will 'saw' up to desired sizes, from there every other things will come your way. There are many buyers from cities like lagos, kano, Ibadan, abuja, kaduna etc who go down there to buy the 'Pakos' (planks). They will be happy to buy from you. What you pay to government through forest guards( now contracted to some company) is peanut compared to what you make daily if you are serious.

You can also decide to be buying and taking to the cities where they become hot cake. Most guys do that.

You can also combine both. Do everything from start to finish, that way you become a millionaire faster. I have a MILLIONAIRE friend who is a timber contractor and me nko well God dey sha!

But this is a really dirty job.

I can partner with whoever is interested and we'll make millions in a year that those who work in offices will never make in 20years.

Interesting...pls, kindly post ur email address or other contacts incase someone intends to mail or reach you.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 5:56am On Feb 28, 2013
Fake prophets also make money.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by justarealist: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Conductors do not earn up to 1000 naira daily. . .my younger brother has 3 buses and the combine earnings of the driver and conductor is not up to 3000 naira daily. . .

That is so not true. Either by hook or crook, they make more than a thousand per day. ur bro is being played i guess, except he drives all 3 buses by himself.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by justarealist: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
Scavenging may be a good one.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
justarealist: Conductors do not earn up to 1000 naira daily. . .my younger brother has 3 buses and the combine earnings of the driver and conductor is not up to 3000 naira daily. . .

That is so not true. Either by hook or crook, they make more than a thousand per day. ur bro is being played i guess, except he drives all 3 buses by himself.
:-)
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
trustnobody01: .

nice username. cheesy
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Herbalist make a lot of money.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 07, 2013
@AdoOloro pls i'm interested,pls pm me ur contacts so that we can talk.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Principe: @AdoOloro pls i'm interested,pls pm me ur contacts so that we can talk.
Someone is interested.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by imoh4king(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2013
justarealist: Scavenging may be a good one.

Can you elaborate?
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by justarealist: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Scarpon: frozen foods pay pass I swear

Is selling of frozen food categorized as dirty job? Na wa for u o.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by justarealist: 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
@imoh4king scavengers are these pple who pick up scraps at refuse dump sites and resell to those who recycle the materials. The bizness is really dirty but i think they make good money.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by akyus(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2014
chucky234: You sef na big olodo cos the two correct.
"Come on" correct yourself na queen's English,while
"Common" correct yourself na pidgin English wey we sabi for Naija.
No dey show yourself for here ooo,just find one corner sidon jare,ITK go kill you one day.
So you wan claim monopoly of the pidgin dictionary abi? Who tell you say "higher kiler" no dey for pidgin dictionary?
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by akyus(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2014
chucky234: You sef na big olodo cos the two correct.
"Come on" correct yourself na queen's English,while
"Common" correct yourself na pidgin English wey we sabi for Naija.
No dey show yourself for here ooo,just find one corner sidon jare,ITK go kill you one day.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by enomakos(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote
author=jhydebaba post=14418045]Premier lotto Aka baba ijebu's agent.
Those agent take home nothing less than 5000k daily depending on how u
can market ur goods. [/quote]

how can one sign up as an agent?

i need more details pls
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by Bnekis(f): 6:59am On May 10, 2016
@adoOloro please can you throw more light on the timber and lumbering business
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by superstr: 5:31pm On May 10, 2016
Who ever you are, check www.careerlinko.com to learn how to make a great decision in this case.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by superstr: 5:35pm On May 10, 2016
This may sound great you had better check www.careerlinko.com for more info.
Re: What Dirty Job Pays The Most by okikigsm: 8:21am On May 15, 2016
fried yam with seasoned stew with ponmo,fish,beans,puff puff.o jawo gan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Say These Things Again At Your Office / My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me / The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.