Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

When Is It Too Late For A Guy/girl To Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Too Late For A Guy/girl To Marry? (1964 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? / At 46yrs, Is It Late For Him To Start A Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Too Late For A Guy/girl To Marry? by apache77(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Personally, I think 35 is the ceiling for guys...
If you marry at 34, you are ok. At 35, I believe you could be said to have married late.

For women? I think 30 is late. If you marry at 29? Not too bad. But 30? I think you are old cargo.
pls folks, what do you think?

By the way, am 35 and just about to marry now, thats why I think and others say too that am late
Re: When Is It Too Late For A Guy/girl To Marry? by aadetoyin(f): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Its never to late to get married plus its not everyone that has to marry. It all falls back on ur reason for gettin married in the first place. If u marry for ur a wrong reason then the marriage will be over even b4 u start it.
And if gettin marrried at 30 makes a lady old cargo then we have A LOT out there. No dat I agree sha.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Too Late For A Guy/girl To Marry? by greatgod2012(f): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Its even better to marry late and enjoy d marriage than to marry early and regret ever getting married.
So to me, no late marriage, i only know about good(enviable) and bad(regretful) marriage.
May God help us all.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Baby Uses Joystick As Plaything! / Why Do Men Cheat? / Looking For A Wife...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.