Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (62205 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by modextus(m): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
bomly:

Please can you elaborate on this? Is Nigeria really a threat to USA?
hahaha..a very big one...you really dont know what we are capable of. do you..
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ckkris: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Bluemosquito: sory to say this bro, bt you are miseducated, ill informed and mislead, why would Nigeria buy more technological products from the west, if it economy can produce such products, if nigeria's economy is to be industry-intensive, dnt you knw that nigeria would produce those bb,del laptops,cars,bikes etc themselves and thus no need to buy from foreign sources? God some Nigerians are really slow and circular thinkers, why the f.u.c_k do you think Us is opposing the siting of chinese industries in naija? As for the link to the wikileak leaks, if you are brained at all you would knw that some wikileaks leaks are classified files available to only contributors, which i happen to be priviledge to be.

Must you be thoroughly abusive? You sound like the propaganda wing of jihadists.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ckkris: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Capnd143: ya, the definitely gonna try, bt the are gonna fail! Come 2015 i will nt need visa to travel to northern nigeria because Nigeria is still going to be one. Fuc._k the us foreign policies

If the lootocracy and conspiracy of the Core North and 50% of the South-West, that crippled NEPA, NITEL, other MDA's are not transformed, I'm afraid you'll eventually need visas and more.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ckkris: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Capnd143: so am i, it is as a result of circular thinkers who think the west have something good in stock 4 them, let them keep dreaming, even when the are clear opposition from the west against nigeria's military,industrial,technological and political advancement.

Stop deceiving people. Who stopped John Kenedy's offer to build steel plant for Nigeria in 1961? Ask Gen Ogbemudia, as Minister of Transport, who stopped him from revamping the railways. Who killed NEPA, NITEL, etc. This feeble propaganda can't help. Only TRANSFORMATION
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ckkris: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
4 Play:

You're a typical benighted Naija pseudo-intellectual passionately wedded to ignorance.

You are effectively saying that Nigeria's industrialisation will mean no further imports. This is ignorance on steroids. An industralised economy means more imports, not less. The biggest importer in the world is the US. The country I live in, the UK, imports more in a year than the whole of Africa does.

An industralised economy means people have more money in their pockets. The wealthier Nigerians become, the more goods and services they can afford which will mean greater consumption of Western products.

The present situation where we are so poor that the whole of Africa only makes up about 2 percent of world trade does not serve anyone's interests.

As for the fabricated dross about the US opposing the siting of Chinese factories in Nigeria, can you provide evidence for this.

So the non-existent Wikileaks link which the article refers to is only available to subscribers like you? You can disprove all doubts about the source of the article by posting it here. Or are sworn to secrecy by Wikileaks too?

I don't blame you for your ignorance, I blame the abysmal Nigerian educational system which and others on this forum are testament of.

These confusionists desire to lure Southern Nigerians away from American influence to follow Arabs, who themselves depend on the West for EVERYTHING, including keeping their gold reserves at Fort Braggs. But its all waste of energy. Its either NIGERIA as is, or, their own republic of sharialand. No one will force them, like Biafra, to remain in Nigeria.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
ckkris:

Stop deceiving people. Who stopped John Kenedy's offer to build steel plant for Nigeria in 1961? Ask Gen Ogbemudia, as Minister of Transport, who stopped him from revamping the railways. Who killed NEPA, NITEL, etc. This feeble propaganda can't help. Only TRANSFORMATION
lol. Your comment above in law is class under "fallacy of argumentum ad ignorantiam", well keep dreaming 4 the goodies 4rm the west, until the take down Nigeria how the took down the soviet union, wait untill the start dropping drones on your children,father,mother just as the did in afghanistan,pakistan and middle east as a whole. Obama said he is planning on deploying armed drones in Nigeria soon. I gues that wil make you hapy until it hits a blood relative of yours soon. And 4 others shouting that am a muslim keep dreaming, check all my post on religious sections and i wont need to tell you that am a born again christian. Keep dreaming, afterall dreaming is not a crime.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
2013: one of these days your eyes will open. By that time it will be too late for u.

Just like my eyes will open to the never-ending theories about iluminati taking over the world, right?

You are nothing but paranoid schizophrenics that finds it easy to put blames on others.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
4 Play: @ Topic , NL on full re-tard mode. This is nothing but an opinion piece from a person with a feverish imagination. In a calculated attempt to mislead, the article purports that the source of its allegations is Wikileaks yet there's no shred of evidence for this.

I really shudder at the level of intelligence, or lack of, running riot here. Does anyone seriously think that the cause of Islamist violence in Northern Nigeria is America? We are suppossed to believe that Muslim fanatics in the North are simply puppets of Americans who are largely Christians or agnostic/atheists.

There is a related bizzare claim, that the West seeks to control Nigeria by destabilising it. People who subscribe to this dross think that economic development is a zero sum game, that you only develop at the expense of others. The reality is that Nigeria's prosperity will mean that Nigerians will buy more Western products from Blackberries to Dell computers to Peugeot vehicles. Only stark raving ignoramuses think Nigeria's poor state serves Western interests.

Ultimately, what this thread illustrates is the human tendency to avoid facing hard truths about personal failures by ascribing failures to external dark forces. For tribalists, lack of progress is merely down to the conspiratorial forces unleashed by other tribes. For the pseudo-intellectuals who think they're above tribalism, disorder is due to conspiracies from external forces like the West. Anything to avoid facing up to the uncomfortable reality, that we are largely the authors of our own misfortune.

The last paragraph sums it all hope. Lazy people always finds it easier to blame their issues on others.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
dare2think:

The last paragraph sums it all hope. Lazy people always finds it easier to blame their issues on others.
since you claim not to be lazy can you prove all the evidence given in this "exposè" are wrong? Just because you dnt have an idea of what is going to kill you doesnt mean that you are not going to die, so let those that knw the truth speak while you duel in western ass lickers land. No harm ment bro.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
ikwere militant: rubbish muslims stop blaming odas for ur deeds,boko haram is islam nd islam is boko haram period
sorry bro, i am a christian to the last blood. And i am proud of it.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Capnd143: since you claim not to be lazy can you prove all the evidence given in this "exposè" are wrong? Just because you dnt have an idea of what is going to kill you doesnt mean that you are not going to die, so let those that knw the truth speak while you duel in western ass lickers land. No harm ment bro.

Someone provides an unsubstantiated 'expose' from a source we do not have access to, and the burden of proof is on me to prove that the content is not wrong?

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ckkris: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Capnd143: lol. Your comment above in law is class under "fallacy of argumentum ad ignorantiam", well keep dreaming 4 the goodies 4rm the west, until the take down Nigeria how the took down the soviet union, wait untill the start dropping drones on your children,father,mother just as the did in afghanistan,pakistan and middle east as a whole. Obama said he is planning on deploying armed drones in Nigeria soon. I gues that wil make you hapy until it hits a blood relative of yours soon. And 4 others shouting that am a muslim keep dreaming, check all my post on religious sections and i wont need to tell you that am a born again christian. Keep dreaming, afterall dreaming is not a crime.

The DRONES will hit boko haram, no one else. If you have facts, present them on this anony-mouse forum. Nigerians are very familiar with baseless conspiracy theories, designed to scare Christians away from supporting Israel and the USA, an impoossibility.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ckkris: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Capnd143: sorry bro, i am a christian to the last blood. And i am proud of it.

Your values may contradict your confession. Are you believing these baseless conspiracy theories? A Christian should possess discernment, and act wisely.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
ckkris:

The DRONES will hit boko haram, no one else. If you have facts, present them on this anony-mouse forum. Nigerians are very familiar with baseless conspiracy theories, designed to scare Christians away from supporting Israel and the USA, an impoossibility.
i guess all boko haram members go around with dog tags with the "inscription: oboy, i be boko guy oh" then the drones wil take them out? No.... Thats nt how drones work!! The are programmed to terminate on site any moving objects in target sphere, search 4 heat signatures, hollow geographs,etc whether it is boko haram or school children it just terminate it unless there is a visual active satelite responds to counter the drones command. Do some googling on drones.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Am not suprised a bit, you guys aint got resonable challange to my "TRUTH"
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Capnd143: i feared as much! Bro,it is important you understand the western concept before jumping into conclusions. The islamist ideologies is what is being exploited by the cia to tear nigeria apart, no one is saying that cia invented boko haram, we are saying cia is supporting boko haram in a virtual war against nigeria waged by the western powers.

---------------------------- --------------------- --------------------- ---------------------------- --------------------- ------------------------------------------------- --------------------- ---------------------

[b] ok, lets take a walk through memory lane; a wikileaks document leaked in 2011 clearly stated up to 5 propaganda cooked up by the west and fed to northerners to instigate hatred for southerners,
in the document is was clearly seen that the most of the reasons why the northerners hate sourtherners was as a result of conspiracy theory cooked up and fed to the north through religious and traditional rulers by the cia.
so it is now the cia? it is no longer the british and russian masters? i dey laugh in cia. msheeeeww
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
WAS THE CIA RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOU NAIJERIANS GANGING UP IN A BLOOD 0RGY TO EXTERMINATE THE IGBO? SORRY, I AM SURE THAT WAS OUR GOOD FRIENDS; MI6 AND KGB.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
ONCE THE FIRST DRONE STRIKES NORTHERN NIGERIA, NOBODY WILL TELL THOSE SUICIDAL IGBOS TO CARRY THEIR LOAD AND GO. THANK YOU AMERICA FOR BEING THE BLESSED ONE WHO ENLARGES GADS TERRITORY.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
Malawian: ONCE THE FIRST DRONE STRIKES NORTHERN NIGERIA, NOBODY WILL TELL THOSE SUICIDAL IGBOS TO CARRY THEIR LOAD AND GO. THANK YOU AMERICA FOR BEING THE BLESSED ONE WHO ENLARGES GADS TERRITORY.
america in its wildest dream will never strike northen nigeria! Never in this life, unless Gej gives a go a head! U think drone strikes are just pepatrated? Mtcheeew.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the clands whither he (GOWON?) had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers ALAIGBO - ALA OMA.

16 Behold, I will send for many fishers NOT ARGUNGU FISHERMEN O, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks cheesy cheesy cheesy. IGBO DEY ALL OVER NAH wink wink
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
Capnd143: america in its wildest dream will never strike northen nigeria! Never in this life, unless Gej gives a go a head! U think drone strikes are just pepatrated? Mtcheeew.
SEE THIS DELUDED MOFO. HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THE PARKISTANIS LAMENTING AND PROTESTING EVERY DRONE STRIKE ON THEIR CONTRY? WHO WILL GEJ SEND TO RETALIATE AGAINST THE US? BOKO HARAM? ABEG JARE.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Malawian: SEE THIS DELUDED MOFO. HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THE PARKISTANIS LAMENTING AND PROTESTING EVERY DRONE STRIKE ON THEIR CONTRY? WHO WILL GEJ SEND TO RETALIATE AGAINST THE US? BOKO HARAM? ABEG JARE.
your just a bunch of a good guy! Thanks for the name calling. . . I thought i was arguing with a civil person!
Anyway! Do you honestly think the us would just wake up one day and start drone strikes on nigeria whom its one of its main source raw material ? crude oil inclusive ?
Do you honestly think that the UN Is a dummy?
Do you honestly think that anything can stop the FG from nationalising all thousands of Us companies operating in nigeria?
Do you honestly think that the us would potray a bad image of itself to the ecowas bloc who its her key strategic partners?
Do you honestly think that nigerian airfore Isreali and russian built drones will hesitate to strike down any Us predator drone?
Do you honestly think nigerian military is that daft not to use its chinese built Jamming system to block data uplink to US MQ-9 REAPER DRONES?
Guy, am not a kid when it comes to international relations!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2013
Capnd143: your just a bunch of a good guy! Thanks for the name calling. . . I thought i was arguing with a civil person!
Anyway! Do you honestly think the us would just wake up one day and start drone strikes on nigeria whom its one of its main source raw material ? crude oil inclusive ?
Do you honestly think that anything can stop the FG from nationalising all thousands of Us companies operating in nigeria?
Do you honestly think that the us would potray a bad image of itself to the ecowas bloc who its her key strategic partners?
Do you honestly think that nigerian airfore Isreali and russian built drones will hesitate to strike down any Us predator drone?
Do you honestly think nigerian military is that daft not to use its chinese built Jamming system to block data uplink to US MQ-9 REAPER DRONES?
first of all, sorry about the name calling, honestly i would not even have noticed it myself should it have been directed at me cos i know how we run things on this site. now about your confidence in the nigerian air defence capabilities, except if you are being mischievous, otherwise, first, who dash us drone? second who dash us liver if US show? third, who no go join them destroy this wahala wey be naijeria? now about oil? us would soon be the worlds largest energy exporter in a few years time. had it been mutalab had succeeded.... did saddam hussein give them permission?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2013
Capnd143: your just a bunch of a good guy! Thanks for the name calling. . . I thought i was arguing with a civil person!
when those "our" drones start destroying us, you will know that computers belongs to the white men. those are not artilleries and balistics okay? those use computers that can be hacked and remote controlled. are you saying we will use our yahoo-yahoo boys to hack theirs as well? abeg go sleep jare. the reason they are not here yet is because they are not through with syria. i agree is all about china and their economic inroads into africa and in particular Nigeria. how is that posible? with you naijerians destroying igboland and dispossesing us afterwards, we have to buy cheap from china, thereby making their rivals - the chineese the real beneficiaries of that civil war. igbos are the buyers and enterprenuers of africa, okay? if this new rush for africa is economic in nature, it is in their best intrest to empower the igbo to buy from them. 2014 is just next year. the part is over!!!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Malawian(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
as long as there are too many ethnicities sharing that oil money, there will be very little let for the igbo to share hence we buy cheap from china thereby empowering the chineese instead of the british and the americans undecided undecided undecided there are no permanent enemies but permanent intrests. what is their instrests now? playing second fiddle to the chineese? i dont think so. the party is over!! i also believe they want to redeem themselves. nobody will cry for naijerya except the leeches.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
Malawian: first of all, sorry about the name calling, honestly i would not even have noticed it myself should it have been directed at me cos i know how we run things on this site. now about your confidence in the nigerian air defence capabilities, except if you are being mischievous, otherwise, first, who dash us drone? second who dash us liver if US show? third, who no go join them destroy this wahala wey be naijeria? now about oil? us would soon be the worlds largest energy exporter in a few years time. had it been mutalab had succeeded.... did saddam hussein give them permission?
am very sory to ray this but i think you are ignorant of Nigerian air capabilities. The UN WEAPOns log shows nigeria has 16 drones currently, we ordered a predator currently from america and 15 from russia or isreal! Go google that up bro, google is ur freind, i can give you links if you want.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dansmog(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
ok if this is true, that means they (the USA) understands the future of our beloved country, they know how great it is gonna be. And if it is not, i think there is still a lot to learn from this article... I have once read a summary of the illuminati book (just want to bring a point frrom there nothing else) that africa will be the power house and the us will be doomed for some time by 2050. There are prophecy that nigeria will surpass 2015.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Dibiachukwu: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Malawian: 14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the clands whither he (GOWON?) had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers ALAIGBO - ALA OMA.

16 Behold, I will send for many fishers NOT ARGUNGU FISHERMEN O, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks cheesy cheesy cheesy. IGBO DEY ALL OVER NAH wink wink
Look during the civil war, the US was indirectly complicit with the events that unfolded. It was simply white people trying to keep the children of CHUKWU down. Igbos are too wise to be deceived by burger gulping yankees. We would not interfere if they keep their activities away from alaigbo. However even CHUKWU would single handedly destroy all pigs if they dare to strike anywhere close to alaigbo and her cousins.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Look during the civil war, the US was indirectly complicit with the events that unfolded. It was simply white people trying to keep the children of CHUKWU down. Igbos are too wise to be deceived by burger gulping yankees. We would not interfere if they keep their activities away from alaigbo. However even CHUKWU would single handedly destroy all pigs if they dare to strike anywhere close to alaigbo and her cousins.
i think that malawian of a guy is dillusional
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Capnd143(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
dansmog++:
ok if this is true, that means they (the USA) understands the future of our beloved country, they know how great it is gonna be. And if it is not, i think there is still a lot to learn from this article... I have once read a summary of the illuminati book (just want to bring a point frrom there nothing else) that africa will be the power house and the us will be doomed for some time by 2050. There are prophecy that nigeria will surpass 2015.
its quite true, just that some nigerian would rather die western butt lickers than stand up to the horible truth. Even the Us sometimes publicly acknwoledge that the are doing every thing to maintain world superiority as well as keep asian(india,china,japan,NK) and africa(nigeria,south africa) in check.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dansmog(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Capnd143: its quite true, just that some nigerian would rather die western butt lickers than stand up to the horible truth. Even the Us sometimes publicly acknwoledge that the are doing every thing to maintain world superiority as well as keep asian(india,china,japan,NK) and africa(nigeria,south africa) in check.

now does it mean that Nigeria is a threat to them just like the other countries? But in what area.

Ok lets assume this is true, what is the way forward, cos things like that headline cant be totally true if the government are not involved..

And if the gov. Are truely involved, is there way out of this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.