Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (62193 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

Remove BH, and no more fighting

I politely disagree. There was fighting and ethnic in-fighting before the advent of bh.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

I politely disagree. There was fighting and ethnic in-fighting before the advent of bh.

No, sorry, I meant remove BH and remove the fighting you allude to. Sorry for miscommunication.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by babaowo: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee: Some of the comments on here are proof of why the US is succeeding in it's agenda.

Some people have asked, what is in it for the US? This is why the US and other countries in the west succeed. 2 problems that beset Nigerians are lack of discipline and short-sightedness. With Nigerians it must be now now, immediately, we lack planning capability. The US doesn't look for immediate gain, they interested in long term long lasting gain. That's why we can't see what is in it for US. Let me show you with few examples just what they are gaining and still stand to gain.
1. A Nigerian has a farm in an African country that is completely self sustainable. He powers his electricity, he makes his own fertilizer etc, not a single thing goes to waste there. No, this is not them say, I know someone who visited there and saw it with their eyes (will not say relationship to person b4 CIA goes to terrorize person...lol). Why is he not in Nigeria? Well he offered Nigeria 1st, they refused, their problem? What is on it for me NOW. So he left and this country, don't remember name gave him land, in return he trains a certain no. Of their citizens free of charge every year. Do you know how many jobs he has created a d how much money he is saving this country?
2. Remember Groundnut pyramids of yester-year?
3. A Nigerian in US offered to set up a factory in Nigeria all he asked for was land...he would fund everything else from his pocket. Again, Nigeria refused, why? They wanted him to grease their pockets first.
4. Think of all the natural resources we have, imagine if we had mining corporations handling these.

Look at all of these, for starters, think of how many jobs and how much income would be generated if we created at least one of these in every state in Nigeria. Now imagine how much wealthier we would become. Now imagine the power Nigeria would wield.

That's not all oh. I know someone who works in oil industry in UK, he said roughly half of Nigeria's oil is unaccounted for(not exaggerated, it is documented). By half, I mean half after all the oil spills e.t.c. They know, it's not hidden. wanna know why? Because the so-called 'unaccounted' oil goes to people like George Bush, Tony Blair, Bill Clinton and generally helps further the US, no lie. Also US has oil, some of it is not mined yet. Why? You see they want to drain every other country in the world of their oil and when they are done they will be the sole producer of oil thereby giving them a modicum of control. How? Yes it's true 1st world countries are gradually moving to using clean energy sources electricity etc, but 3rd world still has a way to go. Imagine all 3rd world countries drained of oil, they need oil, they have to buy from the only country that has any US, US don't need to worry about dwindling supply of oil because they would have moved to using other sources of energy. Do you see any gain yet? Also the so-called Libyan uprising. When it first started, I was sceptical of Ghaddafi's claims if western intrusion. Now I'm a believer. The west instigated it. Yes, Ghadaffi was a dictator, but he is the kind of person I would not mind having in my corner, because he stuck to his ideals to the death. Do you know how Ghadaffi protected Libya from western exploitation? Every resource was used to help Libya, do you also know the 1st deal the new Libyan authorities dined with US? Access to Libyan oil wells, Ghadaffi had refused vehemently to allow it while he was alive and that was cramping the US style. Same with Iraq, Saddam wouldn't let the US have his oil so they killed him. See a pattern here? Nigerian rulers seem to have decided to roll over and bark like good doggies rather than stand up and maybe face death well except MKO. Till today no weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq...I'm not surprised.

Even Americans will tell you a lot of things that happen are scripted by their government. See they don't have to set up these organizations, they just fund them and the by-product of the activities of these organizations help them work undercover towards their goals. The Bible says that God told Ishmael he would be in constant enmity with his brother's, hence the reason Muslims are always prepared to fight, US is simply taking advantage of that.

Just stop for a second, imagine all the people fighting in different areas of Nigeria come together as one. To fight outsiders, who will stand, with the massive population Nigeria has? Feed, clothe and train just a quarter of Nigeria's population to be an Army even America will not be able to stand, because from time immemorial African's and Nigerians have been stronger. Do you know that half of the innovations the west comes up with are discovered or engineered by African's mainly Nigerians? Have a look see for yourself.

So what do they stand to gain? Imagine a country with all our resources with all the jobs created I mentioned above, proper infrastructure created from resources gained, all our brightest return from abroad and all the inventions US are getting from them they start designing for Nigeria, our manpower trained even more effectively than US, stronger and larger army because we have a bigger population...tell me what country can withstand this?

As long as Nigeria is divided we will never accomplish any of this, this is the US ultimate gain. They are fundng our continued division, Nigeria wake up before it's too late.

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Drunk: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Wikileaks distraction again...funny so many youth are buying into this crap
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by modextus(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
hehe..why am i not surprised? I'm totally calm.nigeria is becoming the next world power whether they likes it or not. :Dthat wikileaks guy is and has always been against obama
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by successcertain: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Frostyzone:

Whenever I read comments such as this, I couldn't help wondering if a human with a reasoning faculty actually wrote it or a mental patient on an internet break.

*SMH*

Truth they say it hurts if only you can reason like i do. I'm not a mental patient so please control your tongue.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

No, sorry, I meant remove BH and remove the fighting you allude to. Sorry for miscommunication.

Its ok.

Perhaps why I refuse to buy into this is because we are becoming imbued in a blame culture. Satan is responsible for your failure, the witch next door, your ancestors, your grandmother's aunty, the house girl and all other similar permutations. External forces always seem to have the better of Nigerians, they never accept responsibilities.

Anyway, nice chatting with you.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Frostyzone(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
successcertain:

Truth they say it hurts if only you can reason like i do. I'm not a mental patient so please control your tongue.

FYI, I never said you were.

I was just wondering how a sane person could write such an illogical write-up.

But if you see it as an insult, then truth surely does hurt.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by calaway: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
LIKE THE CIA SPONSORED FAROUK ABDULMUTTALLAB , KIBURU SOKOTO AND ALL OTHER TERROR ELEMENT IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.
undecided (I THOT YOU GUYS BLAME IT ON THE PDP? ALRIGHT YOU ARE GETTING MORE CREATIVE)
COMON THE USA WILL NOT AND CANNOT EAT THE SAND FROM THE SAHARA DESERT IN THE NORTH OF NIGERIA. IF THEY WHERE INTERESTED IN SPLITTING THE COUNTRY THEY WILL EASILY SPONSOR THE NIGER DELTA GUYS AND BENEFIT THE FROM THE OIL DIRECTLY.
AND YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WHEN THIS HAPPENS NOT EVEN THE ENTIRE MUSLIM POPULATION TO THE NORTH OF AFRICA PUT TOGETHER IN SUPPORT OF ONE NIGERIA CAN STOP THE SHINE OF THE ND REGION.
BH IS SPONSORED BY THE LIKES OF SENATOR NDUME AND MOST NORTHERN LEADERS IN LINE WITH BUHARI'S AND CIROMA'S UTTERANCES TO GEJ.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Paschal007: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

If it goes off in the south, you can't really claim religious intolerance because there is none in that region. So who is behind it then? If you bomb an entire country it is obvious that it is an outside attempt. I don't know whether CIA helped or not, but I know that US is funding to an extent. If I come to slap you and I stand in front, won't you stop me? But if I sneak up behind, you won't see it coming. What is there to lose? Have you heard the saying that a cornered rat always fights back? Start bombing the whole of Nigeria, the whole of Nigeria fights back and when a people are united nothing can stop them.
Stop the straw man argument and beating around the bush. I didn't say they should bomb the entire country just like they're not bombing the entire north. Am just asking why aren't they bombing south? You're yet to give me a reasonable answer. And why the north? Let's face it, most of their interest are not there but the in south(oil). You claim they use religious intolerance, how exactly do you know CIA is behind that since the intolerance has been for a longtime. Was the intolerance on decline? No. You have nothing except unverified theories. If it helps you sleep at night to push the blame to other, fine. What would make a Nigerian blow himself up to kill fellow Nigerian? Sometimes tribesmen too. CIA?

.We need to start trusting ourselves and working together if we are going to move forward.
Work together? Those that trying to work are being accused of ethnicity. I guess cia is behind that too. undecided
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think: Satan is responsible for your failure, the witch next door, your ancestors, your grandmother's aunty, the house girl and all other similar permutations. External forces always seem to have the better of Nigerians, they never accept responsibilities.

Truth!!!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Paschal007: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
calaway: LIKE THE CIA SPONSORED FAROUK ABDULMUTTALLAB , KIBURU SOKOTO AND ALL OTHER TERROR ELEMENT IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.
undecided (I THOT YOU GUYS BLAME IT ON THE PDP? ALRIGHT YOU ARE GETTING MORE CREATIVE)
COMON THE USA WILL NOT AND CANNOT EAT THE SAND FROM THE SAHARA DESERT IN THE NORTH OF NIGERIA. IF THEY WHERE INTERESTED IN SPLITTING THE COUNTRY THEY WILL EASILY SPONSOR THE NIGER DELTA GUYS AND BENEFIT THE FROM THE OIL DIRECTLY.
AND YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WHEN THIS HAPPENS NOT EVEN THE ENTIRE MUSLIM POPULATION TO THE NORTH OF AFRICA PUT TOGETHER IN SUPPORT OF ONE NIGERIA CAN STOP THE SHINE OF THE ND REGION.
BH IS SPONSORED BY THE LIKES OF SENATOR NDUME AND MOST NORTHERN LEADERS IN LINE WITH BUHARI'S AND CIROMA'S UTTERANCES TO GEJ.
Thank you! What's in the north for them?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by gabe: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: you see bro, that is the problem with some nigerians, when you tell the truth, the simply refuse to believe, even when given evidence. The ambassador of us clearly told fg after a boko haram bombing saying "america does not a permanet freind but rather permanent interest" and will go beyound lines to proctect it interest. Any wel thinking guy would understand the implication of that statement.

i have 1001 evidence to prove the validity of this theory, who ever doughts should just ask for it
do share please!!! I'm at onojaarii@gmail.com
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by namdo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
It seems american govt take delight or interest in supporting rebels to bring down governments perceived to be a threat in any region especially muslim regions.
eg Libya (nato + rebels), recently they are suddenly suporting rebels in syria; to what purpose?
They may gladly support BH, when the country is dis-stablized then they would come to keep peace and plunder or eventually reach agreement with new government (formed by them too)....their stock-in-trade.

Nigeria people and rulers:open your eyes and resist. i suspect foreigners were even recruited and armed to cause mayhem and killings in nigeria thru BH.

I maybe wrong but this is what it seems.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
My final post (I hope) is this.

I wear glasses at the moment because my eyesight is not perfect, in fact it is not good. Now getting glasses and contact lens is a risk and choice I made to enable me see better. Risk because I could get infections from Contacts, the contacts can get stuck in my eye or even slide into my eyeball through the side etc, my glasses could be broken and injure me. But having weighed this I've still got them and instead I'm as careful as I can be when wearing them because the benefits for me outweigh the disadvantages.

We can sit here and keep hating and distrusting ourselves. We can keep claiming Muslims are fanatics and I cannot work with them or Ijebu are stingy or Igbo people like too much money and so I cannot work with them. Or we can take a risk to trust each other making sure to be careful by instituting safeguards and checks and balances to ensure accountability and transparency. And work together trusting that everyone else will do their part with the C&Bs in place to ensure it and hope for the best. We can begin to build our individual cities and states on our own and leave federal to just oversee. It is a risk but one that with the right guidance will pay off.

How did the Greek god Achilles die? His one weakness -his heel -was exposed, his enemy took advantage of it and brought him down by shooting an arrow which pierced the heel. If he had covered his heel he wouldn't have been killed because the arrow would have struck the covering. Don't air your dirty laundry in public. Until we work with our weakness -tribalism excuse- and make it our strength or make an effort to reduce it's effect on us till it is negligible we are still vulnerable.

The truth is that all these excuses of religious intolerance and tribalism are just that excuses. US is made up of people from all over, the real owner's of North America are native Indians not the people who occupy it now, yet these people from various tribes (UK, Asia, MĂ©xico etc) are making it work, why can't we? We need to drop the excuses so they have nothing to feed on and we need to work TOGETHER, until we work together, I'm sorry but Nigeria will not progress. Remember OUR motto? First: 'UNITY and FAITH' and when these are there then we will have 'PEACE and PROGRESS'. Until we remember this and work towards Unity and Faith in God and in one another to do the job, anything we do will be a waste of time.

6 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Paschal007: Stop the straw man argument and beating around the bush. I didn't say they should bomb the entire country just like they're not bombing the entire north. Am just asking why aren't they bombing south? You're yet to give me a reasonable answer. And why the north? Let's face it, most of their interest are not there but the in south(oil). You claim they use religious intolerance, how exactly do you know CIA is behind that since the intolerance has been for a longtime. Was the intolerance on decline? No. You have nothing except unverified theories. If it helps you sleep at night to push the blame to other, fine. What would make a Nigerian blow himself up to kill fellow Nigerian? Sometimes tribesmen too. CIA?

Work together? Those that trying to work are being accused of ethnicity. I guess cia is behind that too. undecided

If you read my comment in it's entirety I said I did not know whether CIA but I know US is funding certain things. My answer was that they have no excuse to cover up their reason for supporting bombing the south: they have to have a reasonable cover for that, plus they will destroy a lot of the oil which they need plus there is no-one in the south bombing. Remember I said they are funding what is already there. If you read all my comments you will note that I blame no-one, I simply advocate that we are allowing ourselves to be taken advantage of.

As for the accusing of ethnicity, read my comment above this one. I commend those working regardless of tribe, I have been naming Lagos but I am not Yoruba talk less of being from there, I don't even live in Lagos so not benefitting anything.

And I end my comments on this article here. He who has ears, let him hear

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by gabe: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayox2003:

Re-orientation: We must emancipate ourselves from mental slavery. Also bear it in our minds that the West wants to re-colonise Africa and yes I mean it. Not through slave trade or brute force but by sponsoring dissensions and using "foreign investors" to steal our resources. You and I should quit the myth that the West is our friend. They are not! I mean the world powers. Libya was fine during Gadaffi, but whats Libya rightnow? Libya had no foreign debt under Gadaffi. Look at the Marakana incident too. 34 africans died and nothing has been done about it.

Unity: We must all love ourselves. All these Igbo is this, Yoruba is that must stop.

Election: We must elect good leaders. Fearless leaders who are able to tackle the problem of this country. Corruption breeds unemployment and the idle hand is the devils workshop. Idle Boko Haram youths are easy tools for the CIA
Word bro!

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Suntzung: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
It is all the real truth, the CIA UAV are already operational in Nigeria, many local around Bauchi, Gombe and Yobe states have confirmed the sight of long white silent planes hovering several times in bushes, both in the day time and the night. the Nigerian authorities also knows but probability kept it a top secret from the poor masses.

CIA, also runs many operations in Nigeria, but most of them are top secrets, they already have the government in hand, our only hope is if average Nigerians can quickly understand that we are under siege, and should act now by uniting to fight this ugly trend before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Sissie(f): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
As a Muslim and some1 who has resided in both north n south of Nigeria, I dnt need wikileaks to tell me there's more to bokoharam than religion, let's be open minded and talk and discuss as nigerians with facts,
1. Evn thou religious extremism has always been and will always be, this is not a Muslim only behaviour, We really need to knw and understand that bokoharam isn't targeting non- Muslims alone.statistics has proven that more Muslims have been killed since bh evn thou most ppl dnt agree on this.
2. Tribalism, poverty, ignorance, politics and economics are all contributing factors.
When we are ready to tackle dis problem together both as Muslims and Christians and fight our common enemy, instead of insulting/hating each other maybe Nigeria will move.
And it's important to seek the right information, u get on media, u watch CNN and nta, and think ur getting undiluted info and u think u have enuff info to make analytical statements.i hope we all knw the media isn't always the place to seek info, the media was wat d Hutus used to brainwash and send their propaganda leading to genocide, and was also wat hitler used too.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by AbubakarUsman: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143, please i need to get in touch with you. I tried following you on twitter @hackboot, but it seems the handle does not exist. you can follow me on twitter and ask for a follow back or send me a mail abu_sidiq2000@yahoo.com. Its important i get across to you, so i will appreciate if you give me that opportunity. Thanks
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.

Be careful!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ayox2003: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
The day I became very mad against the West was the day I saw a report that kids from the North are used for sick experiments by a very popular multi national pharma coy. I mean, what do they take africans for? Are we animals?

These days, a white mice is used to replace humans when a biochemist wants to perform experiment. Why then would they use kids? Why! sad

Honestly Africa must wake-up!

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by nke001: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by tinkinjo: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
There 're certain stories I choose not to read...
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by nke001: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
nke001: angry lipsrsealed

I refuse to be quiet. Thiz western ci aS are responsible for all the ongoing wars. Check out the truth behind Mali, Syrian, Lybia, Iraq etc invasions.
Later in the media 1 wil see "shot bird mama fly stories"

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD SAVE NIGERIA...

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
All these anti-Americans have come again, if I I believe these then I would easily believe in the 21 abi 42 virgins I could receive if I blow a Christian/American head.
I would like to read the op's view about the revelation made by the SSS about the iranain spys they caught and the mission Iran have in Nigeria (don't forget the ship load of arms that was intercepted)

Are you going to blame USA or claim its was part of their (USA) plans too.

I wouldn't claim USA a Saint, just as Nigeria isn't but I strongly believe if USA wants Nigeria to be past tense, it will have been long time ago

There are ways Western countries can destroy Nigeria - terrorist isn't 1 of them( e.g funding the igbos to go to war etc), but there is only 1 way for islamic countries e.g. Iran to destroy Nigeria I.e funding terrorism ( their muslim counterpart)

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Koolking(m): 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: thank u bro! all Us foreign policies strategist wants is to see a distabilized nigeria so that the can have reason to put boots on our soil, the cause malian conflicts to grow worse so that the can establish a drone base in niger,just very close to Nigeria so that the can keep a close watch and spy on us. Imagine that blantant illumanti obama saying "that US is thinking on flying armed drones over Nigeria!! For assination mission" thats one of the most terible things i hav heard in my life. The so called Us army african command (africom) is only meant to improve Us military presence in Africa and nigeria their main target! Commanding officer of africom clearly said "Note, the Africom is meant to protect only us citizens and interest and nothing else. Any gud thinking person wud know what that means.
NIGERIA IS CURRENTLY A PART OF AN Arab-asia technological group that monitors and supervises military inteligence , thereby giving it access to encrypted messages communicated over africa, Us then started presurizing the arabs and asians to kick us out for no just reason! There are many and many more . . . . . . US IS A repeling force to african development.

The bold was a bait. It would have been the greatest undoing and disservice by our leaders if they had accepted the so called africom proposal. It was a ploy by the USA govt to root their Intelligent surveillance in Africa (Nigeria as their enigma) .
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dasparrow: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Post

Why am I not surprised?

There was a time myself, cap28 and some other reasonable Nairalanderss tried to educate Nigerians on the evil plans of the west but trust west-worshiping-Nigerians to knock down everything we said. By the time Nigerians realize that america and the west don't give a darn about us but rather only about their own interests, it will be too late. Nigerians will then have to learn the hard way. History will repeat itself again because Africans have not learned from the mistakes of the past.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Cine(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Drunk

Wikileaks distraction again...funny so many youth are buying into this crap

Wikileaks isn't "crap" that people are buying into. They're 100% legitimate US diplomatic cables, leaked I believed by Wikileaks to three major news organisations namely The Guardian (London), The New York Times, and El Pais (Spain), and then later to the wider public via their website. Bradley Manning is currently facing charges of treason in States as he's the alledged source of leaks.

I guess they chose the above papers because they tend to the lean left in their politics.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by timoney45(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Capnd143: you see bro, that is the problem with some nigerians, when you tell the truth, the simply refuse to believe, even when given evidence. The ambassador of us clearly told fg after a boko haram bombing saying "america does not a permanet freind but rather permanent interest" and will go beyound lines to proctect it interest. Any wel thinking guy would understand the implication of that statement.

i have 1001 evidence to prove the validity of this theory, who ever doughts should just ask for it
will luv to know more. Pls do send d info 2 timkelly45@gmail.com
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Suntzung: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Some Nigerians mostly like the west based on their religious affiliations not because the west have offered them any good, please do remember oyibo is always serving him self, his country first in any thing he does. he is not interested in you, he only intended to use you as a tool to achieve his goal and ambitions, when he is thru. he dumps you for the next. just look back to our forefathers for a proof of this.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by coruso(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=Capnd143]This is no conspiracy theory guys, its the truth! CIA did not invent the boko haram, thats true. But the are indirectly funding the group, giving inteligence, etc! I have piles of document that can prove this conspiracy and i will gladly share with anyone who whishes to know the truth.[quote]

Guy don't be carried away, this set of people are the peoples might jst be againt the present gov. In the USA. It's all assumption don't get confuse. If america wanted nigeria down there have better ways of doing it. If the is any country that will do this it will be Iran

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. / Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.