Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal (709 Views)

Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document / PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
Elder statesman, Tanko
Yakasai, Tuesday, denied
comments attributed to him in
Vanguard last Monday that
President Goodluck Jonathan
did not sign an agreement to
serve a single term.
Responding to the news report,
Yakassai said he could not have
made such a comment given
that he was not privy to the
discussions between the
governors and the president.
Yakassai also said he was not a
member of the Northern Elders
Political Forum, NPLF as was
reported.
"I am not a Governor neither do
I receive brief from any of them
on what transpired between the
two interested parties during
the build up to the last general
election and therefore can not
claim to know anything about
the deal"
The octogenarian elder
statesman, however, revealed
that the G15 meeting with the
President ended inconclusive.
"I do recall that Atiku Abubakar
had intimated G15 which I was
a member on the request of Mr.
President to have a meeting
with the group of which we
gave a trial"
According to Yakasai "we had a
meeting with Mr. President
under the chairmanship of the
former Nigeria Military President,
General Ibrahim Badamasi
Babangida thrice at the
residence of Alhaji Adamu
Ciroma".
The former Special Adviser to
President Shehu Shagari noted
that "the three meetings
couldn't come up with a deal
with Mr. President and its on
that state of inconclusiveness
that we had the 2011 general
election".
Re: Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by seanet01: 4:56am On Feb 21, 2013
Hum.
Re: Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by eggheaders(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2013
hmmmn..the presidential handlers are near perfect with there stream of lies.must y'all guy defend the Prexy by all means.
Re: Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by Gbawe: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2013
eggheaders: hmmmn..the presidential handlers are near perfect with there stream of lies.must y'all guy defend the Prexy by all means.

Nauseating but we should all realise that GEJ's press team is a reflection of his Presidency. What, for example, can be expected from Okupe who is a con man? Is it a coincidence that it is those totally lacking in conscience, like Omokri, who man the spin machinery of the GEJ government? We are simply witnessing what is expected for those who know and understand GEJ i.e a dishonest President surrounded by dishonesty.

We all know Jonathan pledged to serve one term to secure the help he needed at the time. No point belabouring that fact. These dishonest hacks should simply say nothing instead of trying to coerce other names into their fraudulent defence of conduct that exposes GEJ's lack of honour and moral uprightness.
Re: Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by eggheaders(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2013
Gbawe:

Nauseating but we should all realise that GEJ's press team is a reflection of his Presidency. What, for example, can be expected from Okupe who is a con man? Is it a coincidence that it is those totally lacking in conscience, like Omokri, who man the spin machinery of the GEJ government? We are simply witnessing what is expected for those who know and understand GEJ i.e a dishonest President surrounded by dishonesty.

We all know Jonathan pledged to serve one term to secure the help he needed at the time. No point belabouring that fact. These dishonest hacks should simply say nothing instead of trying to coerce other names into their fraudulent defence of conduct that exposes GEJ's lack of honour and moral uprightness.

well said bro,almost the same characters of the presidential handlers you gave.are so present in our in-house presidental a55 suckers.
Re: Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2013
Gbawe:

If burying a one-term agreement by GEJ presidency is a dishonesty on his administration,then we're ok by that cos his predecessors had a way too more of that.
Re: Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2013
"the three meetings
couldn't come up with a deal
with Mr. President and its on
that state of inconclusiveness
that we had the 2011 general
election"...Tanko
Yakasai

The comment above says it all. However, losers and blackmailers can say whatever they like. The worthless agreement exist only in the jaundiced imagination of blackmailers and mischief makers.
Re: Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by Elueme: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2013
Gbawe:

You are notorious for talking way behind logic. Even if Jonathan signed fifteen of such agreements, it's still not binding on him to oblige their scheme because such an agreement was ibinitio illegal and the promise was not made to the Nigerian people. Are you now subscribing to politics of cabal?
Re: Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2013
Logically, I can understand that there are several intrigues on GEJ. Am nt supporting him sentimentally either. But, it wil be fun and total politics to avoid intrigues and let the people involve come out to assert and make clear their desire to displace GEJ by 2015. I tink dats politics and its fun not embarking on a no-sense agreement, Dats cowardice.

(1) (Reply)

LEADERSHIP Publisher Sam Nda-isaiah A Conman, Says Yobe Governor Ibrahim Gaidam / Army Discovers Bomb Factory Inside Kaduna Politician’s Home! / How To Win Elections In Nigeria With Only N7,300 – Awake Nigeria Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.