Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Do Women REALLY Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women REALLY Want? (609 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women REALLY Want? by rhodiesworld(f): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
http://www.rhodiesworld.com/index.php/thoughts/item/948-ladies-what-do-women-really-want

A facebook friend recently asked me the ancient question no one has found an answer to.

“Vickie, What do women want from men?”

I want to believe he asked me this because he sees me as this all-knowing feminine oracle, but I know better. I don’t know what ALL women want from men, but I know what I want. And I know what my friends say they want, so here goes…

Most women want...

To lounge around the house sans makeup, in my ratty t-shirt, flip flops and jeans shorts if I feel like it to enjoy the feeling of my own skin.

To wake up late on Saturday morning and find that you’ve done all the chores.

To wake up on any morning with your arms around me.

To wake up sometimes with you at the other end of the bed ( this applies ESPECIALLY if we’re married, because sometimes I just need to get away from you, but still be close to you…don’t try to understand this conundrum, just accept it!).

To eat chocolate dipped in ice cream at 2am without gaining a single kilogram.

To be comfortable enough around you to show you the REAL ME. Not the bright witty girlfriend, the hardworking wife, or the capable mother. The ME that stays up at night listening to you snore and wondering if the baby has flipped over on her back again, if the PHCN bill has been paid, and where next term’s school fees need to be squeezed out from. The me that wonders how long we will do this boyfriend/girlfriend thing before you realise that I need a firm commitment so I can plan my life. I wear so many masks and I am so many different things to so many different people that I need to know that with you, my man, I can be me.

To NOT go with you to the gym, because while my mouth is saying I’m ogling the cute young gym instructor, my eyes are actually shooting daggers at the perky young 20-something with the bubble butt on the treadmill who’s been giving you the eye since we walked in!

To NOT have to deal with your mother unless I’ve heavily fortified myself with alcohol and/or Bible verses about long-suffering. Because to be honest, my love, I only ever THINK about the word “long-suffering” when your mother comes to visit.

To get a text from you once a week that says “You are the most incredible, thoughtful, gorgeous, intelligent creature I have ever met! Thank you for sharing your life with me, Princess”…well, AT LEAST once a week!

Full Story:http://www.rhodiesworld.com/index.php/thoughts/item/948-ladies-what-do-women-really-want

written by: VICTORIA BONIFACE

1 Like

Re: What Do Women REALLY Want? by mrofficial(m): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2013
They don't know.
Re: What Do Women REALLY Want? by amaking(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
only those?. hmmm....if only u kw what men want.come to think of it ,think i should write bout waht men want..yeah!

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch A Man In 5 Steps! / Harmful Effects Of Technology On A Marriage - Erica Gould / If U Are AS N Ur Partner Is As...is There Any Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.