Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. (1373 Views)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / Love Does Not Ask Us To Be Perfect / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Those that say things to you like: " You aren't all
that, you aren't anybody special, nobody is
thinking about you, you aren't anything without
me.......hmmmm, that person ain't a marriage material.

A person worthy of marriage wants you to be
assured of your worth, and his/her love and respect
for you. They communicate things like: "You are a
blessing to me, you make my life better, I am
grateful for you, you are special to me, etc.

Never settle for a partner whose idea of love is to
constantly put you down, or to regularly demean
you.

4 Likes

Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by 190: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2013
true true!!

its built me up so much 2 the extent that i dont even trust myself anymore grin grin grin
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2013
Well done sweets.i ve to stop supplying u with gunpowder nw a days,u sniff just too much and it has already started affecting ur hands.
Ijele-igbo:

you.
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by 190: 12:55am On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Well done sweets.i ve to stop supplying u with gunpowder nw a days,u sniff just too much and it has already started affecting ur hands.

Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 21, 2013
you got it.....you just hit the nail on the head....
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 21, 2013
190:

Guy that is what happens when people sniff too much gun powder
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by mrofficial(m): 5:56am On Feb 21, 2013
Ok.
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2013
Lol
2buff:

Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Lol

But seriously, whats with the ID. Are you a cokehead?
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by 190: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2013
2buff:

grin grin
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2013
2buff:

lol....i swear, the sniff prevent them from knwing when to give a good compliment.
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Well done sweets.i ve to stop supplying u with gunpowder nw a days,u sniff just too much and it has already started affecting ur hands.
so we hav hard drug users on NL? Pls say no to hard drugs guys!
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
190: true true!!

its built me up so much 2 the extent that i dont even trust myself anymore grin grin grin

grin
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2013

lipsrsealed Baby wetin I do you na?
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
you got it.....you just hit the nail on the head....

Thank you my man! You make my day!!
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

lol....i swear, the sniff prevent them from knwing when to give a good compliment.

Seriously, what sniff are you honeys talking about
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nice write my sweetheart,hope u wont type anytime u re high on gunpowder.
Are u okay now
Ijele-igbo:

lipsrsealed Baby wetin I do you na?

Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Seriously, what sniff are you honeys talking about
lol, lost sheep
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Nice write my sweetheart,hope u wont type anytime u re high on gunpowder.
Are u okay now

The way you call me that..... tongue
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

lol, lost sheep

Seriously, I'm lost and confused!
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Huh?
Ijele-igbo:

The way you call me that..... tongue
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: Huh?

It turns me on......
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
hmmm
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by oyinbogirl(f): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

you.

Love it ...
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
oyinbogirl:

Love it ...

Thanks dear!
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by oyinbogirl(f): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Thanks dear!

Welcome smiley
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by MrsChima1(f): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Somebody needs to get laid seriously.
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by tpia5: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
on point @ poster.

lust or infatuation tears down while love builds up.
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by carmelion(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
T

you.

I know today is Monday but loud it!!!
Re: Love Does Not Tear You Down. It Builds You Up. by tpia5: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
chamelion.

(1) (Reply)

Love In Pictures / Ugly Girls Are Home Makers Preety Girls Are Love Makers / My Cute Crush..should I Ask Him Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.