Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 (213813 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2013
bigjeff4u: Today is pass out pared (POP) for batch 22. Every one should call on his God for help. D name is now due for publish. I pray d gud lord will see us through. If u believe say "my name is there"
u sure say if i type "my name is there" then my name go they there
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2013
bigjeff4u: Today is pass out pared (POP) for batch 22. Every one should call on his God for help. D name is now due for publish. I pray d gud lord will see us through. If u believe say "my name is there"

My name is out by His grace, but i pray when the list comes out, we'll have like 1month spare days before we report to camp bro, cos i dey work o, and i must collect my salary o :-D

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Dan18(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
My name is there.My name is there.My name is there.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by wandox50: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Amen ooo..............mayb na nxt month we de go oo
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
Guys pls i want to know, is it possible to collect one's primary school testimonial after 10 years?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2013
grin
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Chianya: Guys pls i want to know, is it possible to collect one's primary school testimonial after 10 years?
laughs
why not
I went to a government primary school.... Exactly 10 yrs later Navy stuff took me back there to collect the cert....(in fact i saw the certificate/testimonials of pupil that passed-out during the 80s)...

*i dont know about those small-small private schools !!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2013
Philipsdael:
laughs
why not
I went to a government primary school.... Exactly 10 yrs later Navy stuff took me back there to collect the cert....(in fact i saw the certificate/testimonials of pupil that passed-out during the 80s)...

*i dont know about those small-small private schools !!!

lol..... Thanks alot bro, i went to a government school myself.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Chianya: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Guess what guys........ I went to the school today and to my amazement i found out that they've sold my testimonial, they wanted to give me an older version but i got angry and pissed so left. What do i do i'm so confused rite now.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2013
Chianya: Guess what guys........ I went to the school today and to my amazement i found out that they've sold my testimonial, they wanted to give me an older version but i got angry and pissed so left. What do i do i'm so confused rite now.

Lolz ur funny, i didn't even go to lag & ph with any testimonial, just my waec result. Well try and get it, but i dont think that i'll be able to get mine.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2013
What is going on naaw!!!

This people should let us know our fate..... Training is supposed to start in few weeks we havn't heard anything yet..... Or have they started sending individual-notifications to candidates

what is efin going on
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
The Chief of the Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Dele
Ezeoba av cancel d last shotlisted name...he want to shortlist new names so guyz start praying...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
adeyemireal1: The Chief of the Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Dele
Ezeoba av cancel d last shotlisted name...he want to shortlist new names so guyz start praying...
WHATTTT !!!
man, the recruitment office will be like a "tug-of-war"
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by heed101(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
pman06:

Lolz ur funny, i didn't even go to lag & ph with any testimonial, just my waec result. Well try and get it, but i dont think that i'll be able to get mine.
do you mean it z nt compulsory for screening? Plz reply?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
heed101: do you mean it z nt compulsory for screening? Plz reply?
...it is very very compulsory...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Adeyemireal1, are u sure of the report u gave earlier

#any source?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
heed101: do you mean it z nt compulsory for screening? Plz reply?

It compulsory, but i never produced it at any screening center, since i dont have it. I only tell them i couldn't get it. But if my name come out in final list, then it will be of no use anymore. Just my taught though, but try and get yours if you can get it, but as for me, i cant get it, But i'll sef if i can still get it though, but not certain, since i tried before.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Adeyemi, whats the reason for this b**lsh*t....
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Philipsdael:
Adeyemi, whats the reason for this b**lsh*t....
...I cnt post fake news...maybe i will stop posting latest info...if dat wat yhu guyz want...aii
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
adeyemireal1: ...I cnt post fake news...maybe i will stop posting latest info...if dat wat yhu guyz want...aii

Ok, give us a reference to your news then, that way we'll believe you.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2013
A Nigerian navy friend of mine dat is an orderly 2 a captain call me and told me dat news...he said does names dey shortlisted dat majority of dem did nt write d exam...dey only pay to GODFATHERs to help dem IN...so dat is d reason why VICE ADIMRAL CANCEL D LIST...and set to shortlist anoda new list...so yhu guyz shuld stop doubting me...okay
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by seaman007: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2013

Do u mean thE list tht cAmE out in april is cancEl
Abeg guy pls tell mE this is truE.
BEcaus I wonda why only thirty nine namE wud
BE out.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2013
adeyemireal1: A Nigerian navy friend of mine dat is an orderly 2 a captain call me and told me dat news...he said does names dey shortlisted dat majority of dem did nt write d exam...dey only pay to GODFATHERs to help dem IN...so dat is d reason why VICE ADIMRAL CANCEL D LIST...and set to shortlist anoda new list...so yhu guyz shuld stop doubting me...okay
Officer Adeyemi we are not doubting your info, its a normal thing to know the source of the info....!
With this post; now we know how to start our research to gather more information abt it.
Thanks man!!!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by bigjeff4u(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2013
This ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ♓☺Ϟ•̸ people post wrong info and every body will believe it. Bros make ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ask U̶̲̥̅̊? Ur brother Ω̴̩̩̩̥α chief of naval staff? Pls make we hear from paper first. This ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ making it a week U̶̲̥̅̊ post dat info. ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ U̶̲̥̅̊ a prophet of doom. Abeg make we hear Gud news. Infat unna D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sure say dis guy go interview? For more info pls vist www.navy.mil.ng and see with ur eyes. ​A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅ sorry if I sound rude. But guy make reason nam na

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
bigjeff4u: This ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ♓☺Ϟ•̸ people post wrong info and every body will believe it. Bros make ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ ask U̶̲̥̅̊? Ur brother Ω̴̩̩̩̥α chief of naval staff? Pls make we hear from paper first. This ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ making it a week U̶̲̥̅̊ post dat info. ª̳͡Rε̲̣̣̣ U̶̲̥̅̊ a prophet of doom. Abeg make we hear Gud news. Infat unna D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sure say dis guy go interview? For more info pls vist www.navy.mil.ng and see with ur eyes. ​A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅ sorry if I sound rude. But guy make reason nam na

I tire for am o.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by LittleJAMES(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2013
seaman007:

Do u mean thE list tht cAmE out in april is cancEl
Abeg guy pls tell mE this is truE.
BEcaus I wonda why only thirty nine namE wud
BE out.

Guys abeg stop deceiving yourselves with list canceled and list not canceled and its not only 39 that came the 39 you saw where the ones on merit. Later the second list was released and it wasn't shown on the site, it was sent to their phone numbers totally Abia state being the largest in number in the first Group was 52 that came for the interview. And hey believe me I know people who are there but they don't have Godfathers so stop saying it was based on Godfatherism.
Does who went for the interview should just pray and hope for the names to come out remember many are called but few are chosen.
But we all who ran will make it in Jesus name!!!!!!!
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okay...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
I tink dis is d right tym I quit is tread
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2013
adeyemireal1: I tink dis is d right tym I quit is tread
hahahaha my bros, dont feel bad....if ur news comes out true, u will be vindicated and that'll be the time to blast those that doubted u in totallity....!!!
Officer2be
we are all here personally to aid our quest of being a naval-officer.
(my advice) u'll help ur self if u stay.....cos there are more ears here than ur two-ears!...........*smiles*
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by LittleJAMES(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2013
adeyemireal1: I tink dis is d right tym I quit is tread

Ah baba I didn't say that so you could quit oh I was just making it clear to the other guy who was saying its canceled.

Just relax keep your ears to the ground something good will definitely come out for everyone.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Damovate: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2013
LittleJAMES:

Ah baba I didn't say that so you could quit oh I was just making it clear to the other guy who was saying its canceled.

Just relax keep your ears to the ground something good will definitely come out for everyone.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Damovate: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello pals, lets keep on praying 4 d list 2 come in gud time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.