Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 (213864 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dan18: which state are u representing there ? And there is no more batch 24. But it was not funny at akaso.
from Lag, but i didn't find ma name on the list so 'm still in Lag.
#
explain what you mean by "no more batch 24"
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by mrman2(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Is onne the same place as akaso?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Kholarworley(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2013
@dan y are u confusing pple dat no more batch 24, are u d chief of naval staff plz if u dnt hv any tin 2 say abt d list jst kip quite and stop confusing pple. Kudos 2 my fellow applicant of nnbts batch 23 and 24, plz let's kip on praying nd gv hope dat anoda list will be out cos sum officers of high rank in nigerian navy hv confirmed 4rm oga at d top dat dere is too much pressure abt d shorlisted of names, so let's beliv dat dere is nothin God cannot do.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Kholarworley: @dan y are u confusing pple dat no more batch 24, are u d chief of naval staff plz if u dnt hv any tin 2 say abt d list jst kip quite and stop confusing pple. Kudos 2 my fellow applicant of nnbts batch 23 and 24, plz let's kip on praying nd gv hope dat anoda list will be out cos sum officers of high rank in nigerian navy hv confirmed 4rm oga at d top dat dere is too much pressure abt d shorlisted of names, so let's beliv dat dere is nothin God cannot do.
nice one bro, lets wait for him to come online and brief us more about his information.
Dan18: there is no more batch 24. But it was not funny at akaso.
we waiting for ur detailed explanation and source of information!!!
Officer2be, pls no fall our hand with wrong info oo!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
NNBTS (onne) is same as akaso (www.dawodu.com/barrack8.htm).

I just came back from ph yesterday, and all through, it was an overwhelming experience. I dont know why some people are saying no more batch 24, when they will be going today and starting tomorrow.

Now going to prepare myself for the real thing, as am anticipating the release of the final list.

Goodluck to everyone.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hmmm pman that a very nice and educative link u added
www.dawodu.com/barrack8.htm
thanks!!!
#how was it like? As in
How is a day like, over there in Akaso?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Philipsdael: Hmmm pman that a very nice and educative link u added
www.dawodu.com/barrack8.htm
thanks!!!
#how was it like? As in
How is a day like, over there in Akaso?

For me, it was just like every other day. I never fall victim of any punishment, cos i know how behave myself and follow simple orders. If you'r like me, you wont have problems, as long as you know how to keep quiet and follow simple orders, you'll be just fine.

But philip, can you confirm this for me please, is it possible for someone to go to school after finishing his training? Am applying for category C2( I T). Would like to know if one can apply to go to school bro.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
I don't know if its allowed for a Naval-officer to attend schools like Unilag and co. But I can authoritatively tell you that you can further your education under the NIGERIAN-NAVY and your certificates will be equivalent with the other certificates in the regular-universities.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Leonaidas300: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2013
just landed PH this morning 7am, left Lagos around 8:55pm yesterday. I'll keep you guys posted.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Leonaidas300: just landed PH this morning 7am, left Lagos around 8:55pm yesterday. I'll keep you guys posted.
okay..tanks...we will be waiting
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Leonaidas300: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2013
so far, i have been kicked, knocked and had my ear pulled. My crime? I brought paracetamol and sliced bread to the screening centre. There was a supplimentary list and the candidates were notified by text but most of them can't find their names on the main list and they've been asked to go home. Some claim they saw their names online but on getting here now story don change nawa for naija oo.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Leonaidas300: so far, i have been kicked, knocked and had my ear pulled. My crime? I brought paracetamol and sliced bread to the screening centre. There was a supplimentary list and the candidates were notified by text but most of them can't find their names on the main list and they've been asked to go home. Some claim they saw their names online but on getting here now story don change nawa for naija oo.
...wat u mean is dat dey have already release suplimentary list ba
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Leonaidas300: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2013
they said the supplimentary list is fake.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2013
Leonaidas300: they said the supplimentary list is fake.
okay...waiting for more info
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Leonaidas300: so far, i have been kicked, knocked and had my ear pulled. My crime? I brought paracetamol and sliced bread to the screening centre.
hahahahaha u are funny!!! Paracetamol to kill pain abi? so they want to give u the pain so u can kill it with the paracetamol ...lolz
leonaidas300: There was a supplimentary list and the candidates were notified by text but most of them can't find their names on the main list and they've been asked to go home. Some claim they saw their names online but on getting here now story don change nawa for naija oo.
waste of money, time and stress!....thats Naija fo you!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
I heard that the former chief of Naval-staff (Ola-Ibrahim) did alot of malpractice thus manipulated the "list" which resulted to his removal as the CNS ....
#
Also the NN may conduct another recruitment before December so as to admit new trainees by January2014 that's (batch24).....that's what a Naval officer told me....... It got me wondering, instead of conducting another recruitment, why not release another list.....
(mehn, Destiny can only be delayed but can't be denied) lemme put my
fingers cross for any more news!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Philipsdael: hahahahaha u are funny!!! Paracetamol to kill pain abi? so they want to give u the pain so u can kill it with the paracetamol ...lolz waste of money, time and stress!....thats Naija fo you!
....wat are d screening u pass or wat are d question dey ask u guyz...on d interview day
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 1:15am On May 01, 2013
adeyemireal1: ....wat are d screening u pass or wat are d question dey ask u guyz...on d interview day

He's only there one day, he'll be busy on medicals for now, not interviews.

Philipsdael: I heard that the former chief of Naval-staff (Ola-Ibrahim) did alot of malpractice thus
manipulated the "list" which resulted to his removal as the CNS ....

If you called being moved from CNS (Chief of Naval Staff) to CDS (Chief of Defend Staff) as being "removed", i think he actually got promoted.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2013
Are dere Gonna release more list
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2013
No guys, ma name waz not among the list buh hopefully our name will be among a new list...!!!
pman06:

If you called being moved from CNS (Chief of Naval Staff) to CDS (Chief of Defend Staff) as being "removed", i think he actually got promoted.
well, its promotion anyway but out of the Naval helms-of-affair.
#
#
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2013
pls guyz....are dere gonna release more list
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2013
adeyemireal1: pls guyz....are dere gonna release more list

i dont think there's any list anywhere waiting to be published, since 39 ppl were publish from each state, and there were over 39 applicants from each state at the interview center, meaning text messages have gone round, and list already cancelled...thats my taught though, not intended to make you lose hope.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by mwhizzy: 9:14pm On May 05, 2013
u dey assume ba !
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2013
i dnt knw for him....hw are u sure dere will nt release any list
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by pman06(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2013
adeyemireal1: i dnt knw for him....hw are u sure dere will nt release any list

Am not sure, just my taught. From what i heard, someone even said there will be some people on final list who didn't even go to PH for interview. With Nigeria, everything is possible.
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2013
@Adeyemireal1 and mwhizzy, do u guys have any info from any reliable source that there will be another list coming out.
Cos what i heard is that there will be another recruitment this year!
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2013
Philipsdael: @Adeyemireal1 and mwhizzy, do u guys have any info from any reliable source that there will be another list coming out.
Cos what i heard is that there will be another recruitment this year!
...let wait and watch...God will help us...all wat we need nw is prayer...
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by wandox50: 5:26pm On May 08, 2013
The list for this second interview for both batch A & B is already in NHQ...........for those that went for d screening, may God c us through
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2013
Please when is the form for DSS coming out for the Nigerian Navy?
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2013
Ijogz K: Please when is the form for DSS coming out for the Nigerian Navy?
i dont know, maybe somebody else may know when its coming out or better-still keep checking their webpage.
Service.nigeriannavy.gov
Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by Philipsdael(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2013
wandox50: The list for this second interview for both batch A & B is already in NHQ...........for those that went for d screening, may God c us through
Amen ooo... May Jah help you guys because the way things are done over there is beyond individual qualification...
Jah help us all that merit it...!!!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 by adeyemireal1(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2013
why are u guyz dulling dis forum...is dere no new info...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.