Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Pictures Of NITEL Staff Removing NITEL Cables - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of NITEL Staff Removing NITEL Cables (1079 Views)

Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL / FG Hands Over NITEL To NATCOM Consortium / Senate Begins The Probe Of Nitel & Nipost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of NITEL Staff Removing NITEL Cables by israel007: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
Was coming from the airport this morning and then decided to see a friend at Chicken Republic. So I went on Association Avenue so I saw 2 men with overall bearing NITEL on them and waiting on the side was a young man waiting for them. They were cutting the NITEL cables buried underground and removing somethings from the pole. I asked out of curiosity and one of the men said NITEL asked them to remove all the cables.

Is NITEL ever coming back?
Is it proper that these installed cables be uprooted
Where are they taking them

Re: Pictures Of NITEL Staff Removing NITEL Cables by blacksta(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
I suspect theft here. Copper cables will fetch you a lot of money in the black market
Re: Pictures Of NITEL Staff Removing NITEL Cables by israel007: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
I thought as much. And to think that they are doing it in broad daylight means they have the nerve!

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan: A Different Type Of First Lady / Funny Nemesis: How One Of The Boston Bombers Mistakenly Crushed His Brother! / Exploitative Conditions Of The Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.