Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World (26823 Views)

Which Is The Tallest Building In Lagos? / 10 Interesting Facts About Burj Khalifa(tallest Building In The World) / Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Kindluv3(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
The world's tallest building is Burj Khalifa which was formerly known as Burj Dubai.

Name of the building: Burj Khalifa

Designed by: Adrian Smith

Opened in: 2010

Space covered: 309,473 square meters

Height: 829.8 meters

Floors: 164

Used as: Corporates office, suites and hotel.

Major materials used: Glass, steel, concrete and aluminum

Cost: 1.5 billion US Dollars

5 facts about the Burj Khalifa:

Burj Khalifa, which was formerly known as Burj Dubai, is the tallest building in the world. Second and third in the list are Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel and Taipei 101.

The height of the building is twice the height of Empire State Building of New York.

Burj Khalifa can be seen from a distance of 97 kilometers on a clear day and it take about more months to clean the entire building.

Burj Khalifa hold several world records. It is not only the tallest building in the world but also the tallest free standing structure, it has occupied the highest space of floor, it has the highest number of stories, and the highest outdoor observation deck in the world.

The building also has the highest mosque, the highest restaurant, the quickest and the tallest elevator in the world.
Another attraction included in the project is “The Dubai Fountain.”

It is a coreographed fountain spread over a 30-acre lake. It has 6600 lights and 25 colored projects, and it can shoot water up to 500 feet in the air.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBpP4VHhBV7LBJAnbm5pVNzNBAPTd13mFphjdXwe6yrBOnHAG5vg&t=1[/img]

photo http://www.kindluv.com/index.php/component/content/article/8-site/349-photo-world-s-tallest-building

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
NICE
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
lovely. Who lodge here nor go ever dream bad dream o

6 Likes

its a very pretty place...........i wonder how much it will cost to spend a night

2 Likes

writejhn27: Thank God today first to comment
next time bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by kehinde1588(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Arabs 2 get moni nau wat do u xpect.first 2 comment sha.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
$1.5 billion is cheap

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Tos87(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Second Ţ☹•◦ comment...Azoto
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by MadCow1: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

These UAE (Arab) muslims, are they worshipping a different Allah?! angry

84 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Omo see architecture at its BEST.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by kuzzieOtiz: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
When will Dubai go bankrupt? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by MMM2(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Money talking tongue
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
LeBaN: NICE
now ur brain has reset...why didn't u say “first to comment“
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
Tos87: Second Ţ☹•◦ comment...Azoto
U r 7th dude grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by W3xy1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
nice
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Sugarbear007(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
If person fall frm de top he go die

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by anayonduba(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
life is beautiful.....only in dubai
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by freecocoa(f): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
I don't think I'd love to reach the topmost floor.

I'm already getting shaky just looking at the pictures undecided

Beautiful building btw.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: now ur brain has reset...why didn't u say “first to comment“

Cos I av achieved my aim. so go get d dirty off ur shoulder cos mi no dey flow with Fools like u......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by tuoyoojo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
I was wondering how much that phcn scam that obj was involved in.some said it was in d tune of billions of dollars..I was wonder if that money was used to build sometin like this in nigeria or is it that our soil is "allergic" to skyscrappers

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: now ur brain has reset...why didn't u say “first to comment“

I rest my case dude
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by sammyyoung3: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Tos87: Second Ţ☹•◦ comment...Azoto

Count well grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by sammynaijaguy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

dem MAC fall for these category grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by huninaija(f): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Building looks too ugly and oblong! However, I'm sure it's a different story on the inside!!

Money is good oo cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
GOOD USE OF OIL MONEY

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by nikkypearl(f): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
136 floors!!!!!chei!am stil a learner o!d best design I ever did was 6floors! sadthumb up 4d Architect joor!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by alaoeri: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

Poverty/the kind of message passing to them by their Imams etc are the causes of all the mess.
At topic wish i could meet the engineer that design this structure.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Skywalker5(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
adaobi123:
next time bro grin grin

grin grin The guy don change e comment grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by firstolalekan(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
GOD GO PURNISH OBJ, and those scrutinizing awa money.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by yuzedo: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
yes its truth. Is my daddy dat have it cool
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Miraclefactor: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
good thinking product
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
UBA Building for Lagos Island Tall pass dis na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Was In Your Account When You Started Your Building Project? / Rainstorm Destroys Houses In Ilorin, Renders 2000 Residents Homeless (Photos) / Fire Breaks Out In LASTMA Yard, Guts 11 Impounded Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.