Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World (26798 Views)

Which Is The Tallest Building In Lagos? / 10 Interesting Facts About Burj Khalifa(tallest Building In The World) / Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by victokafor(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Tower of BABEL!!!.our bungalow house is the tallest in d universe...HEIGHT: 999 metres high.. 300 floors.. evrytin dey inside... pictures still loading.......
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Gentlekay: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
Imagine 1.5billion USD that less than 230billion naira. 5billion naira added to the stolen pension fund will build a twin structure in Dubai
Nigeria is bless but we are having a strong human disaster. (Our leader)

If this is to be built in nigeria 1.5Trillion dollar won't be enough

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ijogz K: UBA Building for Lagos Island Tall pass dis na undecided
cmon UBA BUILding na boys quarter
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by FABITINO: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

These UAE (Arab) muslims, are they worshipping a different Allah?! angry
i support you,we just need to pray for God intervention
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by uarikibe: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
these architect stole my idea..
i designed the building
see what familiarity breeds
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
E!E!:
164 floors actually bruv!

It is 160 floors. Even the mechanical floor is at floor 160 and the spire can not be said to be a floor, my dear. Stop speculating.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Ujawissy: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
uarikibe: these architect stole my idea..
i designed the building
see what familiarity breeds
are u an architect or an engineer?
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by gunner4life(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow: While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

These UAE (Arab) muslims, are they worshipping a different Allah?! angry
help me ask them oooo! D tin tire me sef. angry
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by empero4luv: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
paradise on earth
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by greatknght: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
all4naija: Your generation of apes can not reason out of box. Money is not everything, you fool. The reason why you cannot see the Arabs are like slaves to the Western world and command around like imbeciles is because you cannot reason, and the evidences are they have the power as in technology, engineering and sciences. These brought about the other powers as in economy and politic. keep glorifying your primitive generation of Arabs yellow apes.

A$$hole!

I now see and understand your level of foolishness, Fuking bigot!!!I would expect you to be the next genius and save our primitive generation from the shame of lacking in both technology and science. Until you wake up to realize the fact that geniuses are made not born, then you will appreciate when your money works for you!!

Retard!!!
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wow so amazing
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by palugycolina(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
what does nigeria have to show to the world?
Obudu range...or whatever de call it..
Dis country is a cursed country..
Obj 45 billion dollars in the reserved treasury cud ve been used for atleast one thing..
Puaaaaaah..naija una de Bleep down
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
all4naija: @ OP try to get all your facts straight before posting some thing of such

These are facts about Burj Khalifa:

Bringing Burj Khalifa to life required a combination of visionary ideals and solid science. In the process, the project amassed an awe-inspiring number of facts, figures, and statistics.

World Records

At over 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa holds the following records:
Tallest building in the world
Tallest free-standing structure in the world
Highest number of stories in the world
Highest occupied floor in the world
Highest outdoor observation deck in the world
Elevator with the longest travel distance in the world
Tallest service elevator in the world

Tallest of the Supertall

Not only is Burj Khalifa the world’s tallest building, it has also broken two other impressive records: tallest structure, previously held by the KVLY-TV mast in Blanchard, North Dakota, and tallest free-standing structure, previously held by Toronto’s CN Tower. The Chicago-based Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) has established 3 criteria to determine what makes a tall building tall. Burj Khalifa wins by far in all three categories.
Height to architectural top
Height is measured from the level of the lowest, significant, open-air, pedestrian entrance to the architectural top of the building. This includes spires, but does not include antennae, signage, flagpoles or other functional-technical equipment. This measurement is the most widely used and is used to define the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat rankings of the Tallest Buildings in the World.
Highest occupied floor
Height is measured from the level of the lowest, significant, open-air, pedestrian entrance to the highest continually occupied floor within the building. Maintenance areas are not included.
Height to tip
Height is measured from the level of the lowest, significant, open-air, pedestrian entrance to the highest point of the building, irrespective of material or function of the highest element. This includes antennae, flagpoles, signage and other functional-technical equipment.

LINK
Bros na wah for you sef.What's the difference between what the dude said and urs.You just added more information.If not the guys explanation of the structure is even more detailed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by achovirux(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
How does dis effect d price of garri to a common yoruba man
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by hardknockbroda(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wow
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Optimus10(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
pure brilliance....
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by badassnigga(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ijogz K: UBA Building for Lagos Island Tall pass dis na undecided

dude r u high
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by DAMIGHT(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
I pray make Bokoharam. NO enter here oooooo.....imagine life wey go waste
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Emmy9ite(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Magnificent! I don't know why people build small buildings these days when there is enough space in the air. Use the space in the air by building there.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by sandiyke(f): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dubai is beautiful. kiss
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by jmoore(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
$1.5 billion dollars is cheap smiley
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dubai, I love that City, I cant wait for another valentine....
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by jmoore(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
adaobi123: who is nice enough to take me to dubai? grin grin grin

I can send you the map wink
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by carlosslim: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
I wish naija d same
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by yoyothefirst(f): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
I hate dis first to comment thing if u guys dnt have any thing to say just leave. huh....
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Jonnysteve: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gd use of oil money,dis UAE ppli are realy tinkin of dere future,learnt dere oil wil b dryin up by yr 2020 hence d heavy investment on tourism.......y can't my con3 tink like dis ppli...God help naija (amen)
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
engineerd: GOOD USE OF OIL MONEY

You wouldn't say that if Nigeria had built it.

You would have condemned it as a wasteful white elephant, prestige project with no impact on the ''suffering masses''.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
jmoore:

I can send you the map wink
the map aint enough grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by loswhite(m): 1:27am On Feb 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: $1.5 billion is cheap
na wa o which weed u smoke?
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2013
loswhite: na wa o which weed u smoke?
abi ? as if he can produce the money
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by murtalaa(m): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2013
adaobi123: who is nice enough to take me to dubai? grin grin grin
can't afford dubai but i can take you to the shard. how abt that? grin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by murtalaa(m): 1:45am On Feb 22, 2013
lacasa:

Are you also worshipping a different jesus from Hitler, the KKK, evangelist Koney, the birom people (cannibals) in plateau, the Lord's resistance army (LRA), the crusaders, anders breivik
.....add Rev. King as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is To Pay Tenement Rate: Landlord Or Tenant? / Rainstorm Destroys Houses In Ilorin, Renders 2000 Residents Homeless (Photos) / Royal Duplex In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.