Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World (26799 Views)

Which Is The Tallest Building In Lagos? / 10 Interesting Facts About Burj Khalifa(tallest Building In The World) / Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by murtalaa(m): 1:50am On Feb 22, 2013
The cost is estimated to be US $2772 Per hour at Burj Khalifa.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by razznaija(f): 2:20am On Feb 22, 2013
Mad Cow: While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

These UAE (Arab) muslims, are they worshipping a different Allah?! angry
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 22, 2013
murtalaa: The cost is estimated to be US $2772 Per hour at Burj Khalifa.

Wow! It certainly ain't cheap grin.

Anyway, I might take Adaobi 123 to the place for sight-seeing. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Vincent41(m): 2:57am On Feb 22, 2013
Mad Cow: While UAE muslims are busy breaking bounds in Architechture and other shperes of life, Nigerian, Malian, Sudanese, Ivorian and other such muslims are busy learning how to manufacture bombs.. angry

These UAE (Arab) muslims, are they worshipping a different Allah?! angry

chaiiiii laugh wan kill me....Nigerian Muslis are worshiping blind Allah
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 22, 2013
greatknght:

I now see and understand your level of foolishness, Fuking bigot!!!I would expect you to be the next genius and save our primitive generation from the shame of lacking in both technology and science. Until you wake up to realize the fact that geniuses are made not born, then you will appreciate when your money works for you!!

Retard!!!
You've finally spoken as a nincompoop! Your yellow ape mind cannot understand that I am not all about geniuses that you are bringing in because you don't know how the world works. They just believe in throwing money around can solve everything whereas it just the opposite in some cases. How much constructing tallest building in city has to prove the prowess of any nation? Chinese who built great wall of China find out it is of no use in the modern dispensation as means of technological know-how yet you are quick to praise your yellow friends for spending huge amount of money to construct tallest building as ego yet without any technological transfer or know-how.

Your very idea is clear of the reason Africa remains where it is. You are too comfortable to think money will solve every problem for you. Not until it comes to taking responsibility on your own or doing things by yourself you will never know the importance of possessing skills. Bighead!

How are your Arab brothers doing? They keep skyscrapers because they have the money. What a mistake priority in an advanced world.

Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 22, 2013
chingyjant:
Bros na wah for you sef.What's the difference between what the dude said and urs.You just added more information.If not the guys explanation of the structure is even more detailed.
I said the OP should get all the facts straight before posting because the thread is almost polarized by the post of the building having 164 floors which is not. Little thing as getting right the floor-count can be very important in this respect.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by EasyArch(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2013
nikkypearl: 136 floors!!!!!chei!am stil a learner o!d best design I ever did was 6floors! sadthumb up 4d Architect joor!
U an Architect?
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
grin grin i wish i wil com 4rm dubai on my nxt comin
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Bigboy100: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jarus: Great work in technology. Was there last month.

Took this with my phone.
Did you lodge there ? My classmate in school , once lodged in the executive suite. An ex-governor paid for it, she said it was worth 3million naira per night. She spent two nights there .
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Bigboy100: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
HAH:

Less than 10% of Dubai GDP is of oil mostly dependent on commerce and tourism.

However UAE is still major oil producer due to Abu Dhabi's oil but you have to know that they operate confederation among the seven emirates that make up UAE.

When this building was being constructed the global recession hit dubai government that they almost abandoned it but thanks to Abu Dhabi who came to their aid and completed it hence the ruler of dubai sheik Al maktoum changed the name from burj Dubai to Burj kalifa naming it after the Abu Dhabi ruler and president of UAE sheik Kalifa bn naHayan
Sheikh Khalifa's family member Sheikh Mansour bin Zayyad al Nahayan is the owner of Manchester City in England and their family also owns Etihad airways and Abu Dhabi Group . He is worth 17 billion pounds .
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
CFCfan:

Wow! It certainly ain't cheap grin.

Anyway, I might take Adaobi 123 to the place for sight-seeing. cheesy
grin grin grin tenk you tenk you
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
murtalaa: can't afford dubai but i can take you to the shard. how abt that? grin
undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by mrofficial(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Tallest building or Tallest scraper.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: $1.5 billion is cheap

It's. Cheap my broda compared to the money wey our thieving leaders they ' take' for Niger yet they were able to do something wow with their money....# singing when I remember Nigeria water run away my eyes#
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Bigboy 100%:
Did you lodge there ? My classmate in school , once lodged in the executive suite. An ex-governor paid for it, she said it was worth 3million naira per night. She spent two nights there .

No, I didn't. Just took a stroll there from nearby Dubai mall.
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by ipoolapoju(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Think of what naija would be like if all the stolen money is converted to valuables like this !!
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by Eldashab(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
Arab Money
Re: Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World by ecnei(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=writejhn27]lovely. Who lodge here nor go ever dream bad dream o,
no b lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rainstorm Destroys Houses In Ilorin, Renders 2000 Residents Homeless (Photos) / Royal Duplex In Anambra / Anambra Begins Sealing Of Filling Station In Residential Areas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.