Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is Anyone Processing MPNP - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Anyone Processing MPNP (30096 Views)

Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by meetme01: 6:35pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=harmony940 post=89548114][/quote]

Good you understood my position.

The caregiver you mentioned, there is a thread on it on NL. However, if there are other ways you chip in, people will appreciate. It's not about the money but the joy you give to people that matters. Money will come when you dish out some other ways. Certainly, some people will contact you and from discussions, you will also benefit.

There is a thread on NL where folks are making sales of $3K with proof while on other threads, people are earning in pounds. They learn the trade on NL. Someone gave the idea and everybody is doing fine. Don't let money be your priority when trying to assist. My opinion though.

All the best.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by harmony940(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2020
meetme01:

Good you understood my position.

The caregiver you mentioned, there is a thread on it on NL. However, if there are other ways you chip in, people will appreciate. It's not about the money but the joy you give to people that matters. Money will come when you dish out some other ways. Certainly, some people will contact you and from discussions, you will also benefit.

There is a thread on NL where folks are making sales of $3K with proof while on other threads, people are earning in pounds. They learn the trade on NL. Someone gave the idea and everybody is doing fine. Don't let money be your priority when trying to assist. My opinion though.

All the best.
I hear you.
Re: Is Anyone Processing MPNP by elengine: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
sonet:
i submitted mine february and i got my file number july am still awaiting my sponsor interview . So calm down and be prayerful

Please who can explain this to me, I work as a tax supervisor at one of the state internal revenue, which sector or job area can I claim for my work experience cos I didnt see anything tax

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bike Rider Crushed To Death Along Benin-okene Road (Graphic Photos) / Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 / It Has Been 60 Days And My Belgium Visa Isn't Out. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.