Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (71269 Views)

Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by budaatum: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2009
It is a pity that many would spout the little that they know and call it knowledge especially when the higher beings they claim to be should know that pure knowledge is idiocy compared to that which is commonly known - at least amongst the wise - as the higher wisdom to which the appellate, "of God" is usually added. What behoves me most is that they who know to these heights allow themselves to be dragged down to these idiotic depths by those who know less than they! My father's advice would hold here: "If you argue with a fool, Kapten, no one will know who the fool is", though I am most certain he did not add the name Kapten or his like when he said it, still a word is enough for the wise!

Masonry began in Egypt, some will have it, though it was not called this in its conception and the rules that pertain have changed over time. It began in a time when builders of monuments felt the need to grade each other to effect the building of monuments that may take years, and in some instances, decades to complete. When Europe advanced to the age when masonry (stones), began to be used for buildings, this organising required the grading for recognising builders of different abilities which enabled the west of Europe to build its Cathedrals and Churches which woud not have been built without such greater organising of its builders. see Operative Masonry

In time, Masonry developed into Speculative Masonry having identified its contribution to nation building, with an entry mason being Known as an APPRENTICE. The next two grades are FELLOW-CRAFT and MASTER. The idea was to bring learning to those who would be involved in building not only cathedrals but nations, with masonry being the guiding light for the transformation of the base human being into a more enlightened being which is done by ensuring people do not live on bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God - which I will say means "that brings forth good fruit". Of course people who 'see' would know that this involves acquiring the knowledge of that which is good and that which is evil and differentiating betwixt the two. And perceptive people who are conversant with the Bread will be aware that in the first slice of that Bread, is it written that "On the day that thou eatest, thou shalt surely die!" And for fear of that death, people refrain from acquiring knowlegde! I will have it wondered that if it is true that a person shall die before they be born again, then why the fear of 'death' that the Churches promote?

Anyway, much has been said in this thread for those who have any interest even more than is allowed as expressed in the Lecture of the Grades.:

I, A. B., in the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, and of this worthy worshipful, and warranted Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons, regularly assembled and properly dedicated, of my own free will and accord, do hereby and hereon sincerely and solemnly promise and swear, I will always hele, conceal, and never reveal any part or parts, point or points, of the secrets or mysteries of or belonging to Free and Accepted Masons in Masonry, which may heretofore have been known by me or shall now or at any future period be communicated to me, unless it be to a trusted and lawful Brother, or Brothers, and not even to him or them until after due trial, strict examination, or sure information from a well-known Brother that he or they are worthy of that confidence, or in the body of a just, perfect, and regular Lodge of ancient Freemasons. I further solemnly promise that I will not write those secrets, indite, carve, mark, engrave, or otherwise them delineate, or cause or suffer it to be done by others, if in my power to prevent it, on anything movable or immovable under the canopy of Heaven, whereby or whereon any letter, character, or figure, or the least trace of a letter, character, or figure, may become legible, or intelligible to myself or any one in the world, so that our secret arts and hidden mysteries may improperly become known through my unworthiness. These several points I solemnly swear to observe, without evasion, equivocation, or mental reservation of any kind, under no less a penalty, on the violation of any of them, than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn from its root and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea whence the tide doth wash twice in the course of a natural day or the more effective punishment of being branded as a willfully perjured individual, void of all moral worth, and totally unfit to be received into this worshipful Lodge, or any other warranted Lodge, or society of men who prize honour and virtue above the external advantages of rank and fortune. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in this my Great and Solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice Freemason.

It is not for everyone, though we find that is due to the fact that the majority will not do the work that enables them to enter in easily through the eye of a needle, hence its cultishness. After all, some are swines, which is why one must give one's pearls due regard, "least they be trampled upon"! (Kapten, do recall!).

Beneath I post the  commandments of Speculative Masonry. while elsewhere I shall post the Morals and Dogma of Masters for those who would get their heads out of the ignorance they have been convinced Masonry is about!

Masonry has its decalogue, which is a law to its Initiates. These are its Ten Commandments:

I.   ⊕∴ God is the Eternal, Omnipotent, Immutable WISDOM and Supreme INTELLIGENCE and Exhaustless LOVE. Thou shalt adore, revere, and love Him! Thou shalt honor Him by practising the virtues!

II.   ○∴ Thy religion shall be, to do good because it is a pleasure to thee, and not merely because it is a duty. That thou mayest become the friend of the wise man, thou shalt obey his precepts! Thy soul is immortal! Thou shalt do nothing to degrade it!

III.   ⊕∴ Thou shalt unceasingly war against vice! Thou shalt not do unto others that which thou wouldst not wish them to do unto thee! Thou shalt be submissive to thy fortunes, and keep burning the light of wisdom!

IV.   ○∴ Thou shalt honor thy parents! Thou shalt pay respect and homage to the aged! Thou shalt instruct the young! Thou shalt protect and defend infancy and innocence!

V.   ⊕∴ Thou shalt cherish thy wife and thy children! Thou shalt love thy country, and obey its laws!

VI.   ○∴ Thy friend shall be to thee a second self! Misfortune shall not estrange thee from him! Thou shalt do for his memory whatever thou wouldst do for him, if he were living!

VII.   ⊕∴ Thou shalt avoid and flee from insincere friendships! Thou shalt in everything refrain from excess.Thou shalt fear to be the cause of a stain on thy memory!

VIII.   ○∴ Thou shalt allow no passions to become thy master! Thou shalt make the passions of others profitable lessons to thyself! Thou shalt be indulgent to error!

IX.   ⊕∴ Thou shalt hear much: Thou shalt speak little: Thou shalt act well! Thou shalt forget injuries! Thou shalt render good for evil! Thou shalt not misuse either thy strength or thy superiority!

X.   ○∴ Thou shalt study to know men; that thereby thou mayest learn to know thyself! Thou shalt ever seek after virtue! Thou shalt be just! Thou shalt avoid idleness!

But the great commandment of Masonry is this: "A new commandment give I unto you: that ye love one another! He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, remaineth still in the darkness."

As to you Kapten, and other Masons on here, I extend the right foot, placing the inside of mine against yours, and extend my arms around your back in embrace so that our breasts and our cheeks touch. And with my mouth by your ear, I whisper, Mah-hah bone

1 Like

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by enquiry: 1:08am On Jun 04, 2009
@Kapten. You are doing a wonderful job in elevating the level of discussion and providing information that will be extremely beneficial to the silent majority of sensible people following this topic.

Since returning to Nigeria a few years ago, I have been led to the belief that silence is the best answer to the questions of fools. Experience has shown that, unfortunately, those who speak loudest tend to be those who know least. However, your unwavering patience in parrying a great deal of the nonsense that has been thrown at you reminds me of the quote: "Fools live to regret their words, wise men to regret their silence".

Your responses have reignited my interest in the practice of masonry and I am now more encouraged than ever to do what I can to educate those who would benefit greatly, both intellectually and spiritually, by becoming acquainted with the Craft.

Thank you and please do not give up.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Bastage: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2009
buda atum:

Masonry began in Egypt, some will have it, though it was not called this in its conception and the rules that pertain have changed over time.

Says who? Nobody knows where or when Freemasonry began. There are many theories that hold just as much water as the Egyptian connection. But all are just that - theories.

Masonry has its decalogue, which is a law to its Initiates. These are its Ten Commandments:

Freemasonry does not have a Ten Commandments. It is not a religion. It does not tell a man how to live but offers the suggestion that a moral life is a good one.
You may post whatever literature you like, but if you do, realise that all you are posting is opinion. No one man can write a book and say "This is what Freemasonry is about". No one man has the authority to speak for Freemasonry.

2 Likes

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by budaatum: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2009
Bastage:
Says who? Nobody  knows where or when Freemasonry began. There are many theories that hold just as much water as the Egyptian connection. But all are just that - theories.
Did I not say? I beg your pardon, Bastage. It is true that my theories hold as much water, and even less, I would say. Some people have written whole books on the topic, I haven't, and they all present different facts. It is why I referenced with "some will have it", do note; If anyone believes anything I say, it means they assume my opinion is the only valid one, and could not have read this thread from the beginning to see how many differing opinions there are. (ta for the elevation to theory, by the way!)

Understanding is the tool of the mind, some agree. It obscures the insight only when it claims that the understanding it conveys is the only kind there is. And Masonry is, if nothing else saying, build, or at least, try to be a builder. To which the first step is, "seek, so you will understand", which does require effort. By the way, the one thing that degenerates Masonry is the argument over history. Masons understand why it is that God is not discussed when the lodge is in session. 

Bastage:
Freemasonry does not have a Ten Commandments. It is not a religion. It does not tell a man how to live but offers the suggestion that a moral life is a good one.
As for the ten commandments, Masonry has them today. Those quoted are from Albert Pike, who is a recognised authority to some. They are not meant to form a religion in anyway whatsoever.

Bastage:
You may post whatever literature you like, but if you do, realise that all you are posting is opinion. No one man can write a book and say "This is what Freemasonry is about". No one man has the authority to speak for Freemasonry.
Thanks for permission. But I speak not for Freemasonry, I speak for myself.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ogajim(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2009
I have not seen any intelligent contribution to this thread from anyone, I guess Ogboni is harmless too then. no one here said they have been to the temple or seen their rituals let alone tell us what degree they are or even shared their motto, ( no one promised you say your papa go tell you everything now)
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by nairaner(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2009
Hey guys!!! view the link below. Enough food for thought. Please KAPTEN AND BASTAGE dont bite my head off. grin grin grin.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1036/1036_01.asp

Readers dont be deceived, you decide for yourself, which way route you want to go!!!
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Owen2(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2009
If being secretive renders a religious sect 'evil',doesn't the catholic church keep century long secrets in their archives?

1 Like

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by mide100: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2009
Well i would love to be a freemason how can i become one
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by mide100: 12:43am On Sep 10, 2009
@ KAPTEN let me know how to be a freemason
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by donnie(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
Lucifer power, powerless power. . .
ogboni power, powerless power. . .
mami water power, powerless power. . .
mason power, powerless power. . .
but  Jesus power super power! ,  (x2)

your hands!. . . .  grin

charity ko,
morality ni.
Reminds me of what my dad used to say about the Resecrutian order, calling it a phylosophical organization until i recieved the Holy ghost and began to walk in the power of God, making known the truths of the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ.

dem neva born the mason wey go successfully operate for where me i dey.

Even if he rejects or refuses to read the copies of Rhapsody of Realities i will send to his house,
his gateman will, his house maid or driver will. It wont be long before his children begin to question his activities and insist on the Lordship of Jesus.

You gather together but unto whom do you gather for fellowship? In whose name and under whose authority?

Supreme being? That's the lie satan told you. You do not need to build an image in satan's name to be called his. Your rejection of the gospel of Jesus qualifies you as such.

It does not matter by what means you operate or by what name they go by, the masons will only grow poorer and poorer, less and less influential in Nigeria as long as Jesus tarries just as the gospel grows and prevails. This is Nigeria, not Europe. Even in Europe, the light is shinning brighter and brighter with each passing day.

The last day of the just concluded Higher life conference with pastor Chris in Canada climaxed with an audacious confrontaion of the kingdom of darkness as many were delivered from oppression under the dominion of satan unto the liberty of Christ. Hundreds hurried to the front after each meeting to be born-again. Another conference is holding right now at the Wembley arena in London.

Halelujah Jesus conquered the world, hallelujah satan you are in trouble, the Lord reigneth in my life today.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]donnie what are you doing in this thread. . . . ?[/size]
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Abuzola(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
'there is no compulsion in religion, verily the right path has become distinct from the wrong path.

Whoever disbelieves in other gods and believe in Allah then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break.

And Allah is All Hearer and All Knower'
Quran 2:256
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola i have scream out your name. . . . i beg you my man i dont play in serious issues. please control your law book verses you're wasting in some issues it doesn't even concern. with regards. . . cool[/size]
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by brownbonno(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2009
In Africa, the Craft has, as its members, such eminent sons as John Kuffuor, president of Ghana, Jerry J. Rawlings, his predecessor, Omar Hadj Bongo, president of Gabon, and Paul Biya, president of Cameroon. Others are Blaise Campaore, president of Burkina Faso, Idris Deby, president of Chad, Mamadou Tanja, president of Niger, Denis Sassou Nguesso, president of Congo Brazaville, his predecessor, Pascal Lissouba and Robert Guei, a general and late head of state of Ivory Coast.

In South Africa where the country’s parliament is said to be located on a Freemasonry land, Nelson Mandela, the former president is on record as a member. The record shows that he was initiated into black obedience of American Freemasonry called Prince Hall. Kofi Annan, immediate past secretary general of the United Nations, is a prominent Freemason. In Nigeria, Freemasons were in the drivers’ seats in the public and private sectors of the economy from the colonial era up to the late seventies when the Yakubu Gowon military government promulgated a decree which classified Freemasonry as one of the banned secret societies. Its members in the public services were ordered to renounce their membership or resign. Newswatch investigation has revealed that Gowon was bowing to pressures mounted on his government by Islamic leaders, the Baptist and Catholic Churches that were not comfortable with the activities of Freemasons in their fold.

Adewale Thompson, a high degree Mason and a high court judge in Oyo State, captured the under current that prompted the decree in his recent book titled: “Masonic Experience.” “Somehow some new converts into christianity aided and abetted by some organisations of questionable motives began an orchestrated persecution of Freemasons which they included in their definition of “ Secret societies.”

The movement against the group began in Nigeria in the 1970s: “Sometimes in or about 1974, there was hue and cry in the press by some elements against ‘secret societies.’ It later dawned on us that the campaign was fomented by the church and the mosque using the government as agents. Government departments sent circulars to public officers to denounce membership of ‘Secret societies or be sacked. The church called on communities to swear to affidavits that they were not members of secret societies otherwise they could not hold offices in the church. Those who refused to sign were removed from office. The move to ex-communicate members of secret societies was shelved because of the negative turmoil that it could generate.”

In Africa, the Craft has, as its members, such eminent sons as John Kuffuor, president of Ghana, Jerry J. Rawlings, his predecessor, Omar Hadj Bongo, president of Gabon, and Paul Biya, president of Cameroon. Others are Blaise Campaore, president of Burkina Faso, Idris Deby, president of Chad, Mamadou Tanja, president of Niger, Denis Sassou Nguesso, president of Congo Brazaville, his predecessor, Pascal Lissouba and Robert Guei, a general and late head of state of Ivory Coast.

In South Africa where the country’s parliament is said to be located on a Freemasonry land, Nelson Mandela, the former president is on record as a member. The record shows that he was initiated into black obedience of American Freemasonry called Prince Hall. Kofi Annan, immediate past secretary general of the United Nations, is a prominent Freemason. In Nigeria, Freemasons were in the drivers’ seats in the public and private sectors of the economy from the colonial era up to the late seventies when the Yakubu Gowon military government promulgated a decree which classified Freemasonry as one of the banned secret societies. Its members in the public services were ordered to renounce their membership or resign. Newswatch investigation has revealed that Gowon was bowing to pressures mounted on his government by Islamic leaders, the Baptist and Catholic Churches that were not comfortable with the activities of Freemasons in their fold.

Adewale Thompson, a high degree Mason and a high court judge in Oyo State, captured the under current that prompted the decree in his recent book titled: “Masonic Experience.” “Somehow some new converts into christianity aided and abetted by some organisations of questionable motives began an orchestrated persecution of Freemasons which they included in their definition of “ Secret societies.”

The movement against the group began in Nigeria in the 1970s: “Sometimes in or about 1974, there was hue and cry in the press by some elements against ‘secret societies.’ It later dawned on us that the campaign was fomented by the church and the mosque using the government as agents. Government departments sent circulars to public officers to denounce membership of ‘Secret societies or be sacked. The church called on communities to swear to affidavits that they were not members of secret societies otherwise they could not hold offices in the church. Those who refused to sign were removed from office. The move to ex-communicate members of secret societies was shelved because of the negative turmoil that it could generate.”

http://www.newswatchngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=278&Itemid=1
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by brownbonno(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2009
However, we are well-known for our benevolent and charitable activities. We are proud to belong to a universal society comprising men of impressive accomplishment - Presidents, and Vice Presidents of America, Bill Gates, Nelson Mandela, Royal Fathers Nigerian (Obas and Obis), Supreme Court Justices, Archbishops of Canterbury, Kings of England, Scientists, Statesmen like Sir Winston Churchill and Benjamin Franklin, and Musicians like Mozart, Beethoven etc.
There is an old saying that there are none as blind as those who won't see. Those who decry Freemasonry may fall into this category, but we Masons shall continue to educate the public to dispel rumours and eradicate deliberate ignorance.

I.B. Ogun,
President of the Board of General Purposes,
For: District Grand Lodge of Nigeria

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/letters/article02/indexn2_html?pdate=161109&ptitle=Freemason%20is%20not%20a%20secret%20society

http://masonicblogger..com/2009/11/article-taken-from-nigerian-guardian.html
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by napokolo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
Good day please i'd like to be a member of the freemasons but the problem is i don't have anyone to put me through,i'll be more than grateful if a member like Kapten helps me out here,thanks.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
Here, take a look at the flag of the freemasons.

FAITH, HOPE & CHARITY.

Just tell me whats occultic about this.

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
loooooonnnngggggg sigh!!!!!

i truly identify with some of these issues. i'm a lawyer in nigeria and i hear all manner or balderdash and rubbish from folks around me all the time.

even my own family who sleep and wake with me everyday make mention of all manner of tripe like how they "think" or "know" that all lawyers belong to secret cults etc!!!!

its really annoying when u hear all manner of nonsense from people who simply because they do not understand a thing start to mouth off recklessly.
all the quaint practices we have as a hangover from our colonial heritage get wound up and interpreted to mean God know what!!!!
you can imagine hearing tales about how the lawyers while in training eat some demonic dinners secret to everybody (just cos u are not invited to a meeting does not make it secret), you hear that our regalia is supposed to have some dumb spiritual significance, how all rich lawyers are cultists, ogboni members etc!!!

even in churches, i have been present and heard some really stupid morons stand on the pupilt telling folks about how the lawyers wont make heaven (quoting scriptures to boot), also other nonsense, really the less is said about nigerian pastors the better it is for christianity as a whole!!!

imagine one fool even telling me that because judges are addressed as 'my lord' we are making them gods jesus, that is ignorance and illiteracy of the highest order!!!

anyways, incase u did not know christians actually have a few wierd practices themselves, i mean christians have rituals that they eat human flesh and drink human blood, all in seclusion!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin or what do u people think the communion is? the new breed nigerian ones even perform spiritual attacks on other people (what else is withcraft?) abi all those fire and thunder missiles thrown at percieved enemies like neighbours, extended family, 'evil' uncles etc are they not spiritual attacks?

well stupidity is a virtue in nigeria anyway!!

jesus is a GOD!!!! (95% of xtians do not understand what that means anyway) religion is an exercise for weak-minded people! find jesus and you will truly understand what i am saying. following jesus and following religion are two very distinct things. too bad your pastors and imams have to do your thinking for you!!!

besides its so convienient to be able to label other belief systems and thing you do not agree with "satanic" or "demonic".

thats the real "power" of the church, that ability to simply declare something as this or that and the millions of zombies simply start defending the pronouncements!!!!! thats power!!! but doesnt that mean that everything religious in any way that is not overtly christian is demonic?

That all the moslem, ifa worshippers, kabbalist, hindus, etc are all DEMONIC AND SATANIC!!!? is'nt that the logical inference? i wait for the day christians will chop liver enough to look moslems in the face and call them satanic or demonic (even though iv heard many stories that the black stone houses a demon etc) lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

whatever rocks your cradle bo, what galls is the self appointed right to assign tags on other peoples beliefs, nonsense!!! it makes you understand why the bible says "JESUS WEPT"
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by chiozor: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
@Kapten
can we have some personal discussion on my email ID.
moritzconcepts@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by chiozor: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
@buda atum
can we discuss privately at email ID
moritzconcepts@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by GODSON2009(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
brownbonno:

i will like to quickly comment on these comments,speaking froma political perspective,what good has the so called lodge done africa if all the "cult" could produce were despotic dictators who made it a sort of duty to kill andf maim their own people,if they were in the driver's seat in nigeria,what good have they done the country??
we call them secret cults who use human blood for sacrifice e.t.c is this not a self fulfilling prophecy considering the fact that all the leader5s you have mentioned and the countries in africa have all been plagued by the same bloodshed,unrest e.t.c?

left to me i just pity the so called cult members because already they are suffering the residue of racism without being aware,look at the name of the african lodge "black whatever"lol and then they like obedient nigger slaves still obey the white men who now order them to perform a set of sacrifices its a pity
as for your assertion that all members are rish,please this is a massive lie, in fact most of the ordinary members are not rich,including the spiritual leaders especially in nigeria who carry out the human and other sacrifices are not only poor materially but are tattered,the only wealth they have is in wicked medicines to cast spells
brownbonno:

However, we are well-known for our benevolent and charitable activities. We are proud to belong to a universal society comprising men of impressive accomplishment - Presidents, and Vice Presidents of America, Bill Gates, Nelson Mandela, Royal Fathers Nigerian (Obas and Obis), Supreme Court Justices, Archbishops of Canterbury, Kings of England, Scientists, Statesmen like Sir Winston Churchill and Benjamin Franklin, and Musicians like Mozart, Beethoven etc.
There is an old saying that there are none as blind as those who won't see. Those who decry Freemasonry may fall into this category, but we Masons shall continue to educate the public to dispel rumours and eradicate deliberate ignorance.

I.B. Ogun,
President of the Board of General Purposes,
For: District Grand Lodge of Nigeria

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/letters/article02/indexn2_html?pdate=161109&ptitle=Freemason%20is%20not%20a%20secret%20society

http://masonicblogger..com/2009/11/article-taken-from-nigerian-guardian.html
mr ogun is not only making a lot of erroneous and false comments,but in my opinion he is seriously deluded as well,how many of the children roaming the streets has freemason helped?
how many of these children have the so called free mason impacted positively in their lives apart from sending jobless youths to go and kidnap and harvest human parts e.t.c

we know that a lot of governors,businessmen and women all belong to freemason,how come they have not used it as a springboard to enact laws that will favour the common people and the poor?
if you go to a hall in manchester today,you will find the freemason's hall at least we know the white people use theirs positively
please dont deceive naive and desperate people,if you are looking to be rich or connected,then freemason or any cult is not the answer, the rich men and women,politicians who belong to this cults use it as a form of network,in order to strenghten and advance their wealth,if you go there as a poor person,they will only use u for their dirty jobs while their own children are abroad schooling use the same energy in praying to GOD and pro actively working doing a business and you will be suprised at the outcome
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by GODSON2009(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2010
4llerbuntu:

loooooonnnngggggg sigh!!!!!

i truly identify with some of these issues. i'm a lawyer in nigeria and i hear all manner or balderdash and rubbish from folks around me all the time.

even my own family who sleep and wake with me everyday make mention of all manner of tripe like how they "think" or "know" that all lawyers belong to secret cults etc!!!!
it is a known fact that some naive and ignorant lawyers actually do belong to these cults i really dont blame them but the nigerian system which always seems to reward quacks and half baked lawyers as long as they have people "up there" to network for them,how many of your nigerian silks are actually worth wearing that robe??while the truelly brilliant lawyers are roaming about ikeja court doing charge and bail
4llerbuntu:

its really annoying when u hear all manner of nonsense from people who simply because they do not understand a thing start to mouth off recklessly.
what exactly is there to understand in what is no more than a secret evil cult,no matter the rose tinted eyes u want to look at it from
4llerbuntu:

all the quaint practices we have as a hangover from our colonial heritage get wound up and interpreted to mean God know what!!!!
what we inherited from the colonial masters have been bastardized and corrupted a very long time ago, ask yourself one question how come the crown courts and the magistrate courts here in the uk is not like what obtains in nigeria?
4llerbuntu:

you can imagine hearing tales about how the lawyers while in training eat some demonic dinners secret to everybody (just cos u are not invited to a meeting does not make it secret), you hear that our regalia is supposed to have some dumb spiritual significance, how all rich lawyers are cultists, ogboni members etc!!!
did you really think the regalias,the wig and everything else didnt have some significance to do with freemasonry e.t.c to start with?if you genuinely belive that sire then u must be really naive
4llerbuntu:

even in churches, i have been present and heard some really silly morons stand on the pupilt telling folks about how the lawyers wont make heaven (quoting scriptures to boot), also other nonsense, really the less is said about nigerian pastors the better it is for christianity as a whole!!!
and are these men or women of GOD wrong??
someone raped a 2 years old and you know he is clearly guilty,but out of your warped convictions as a lawyer you sucessfully defend him and he walks free to do it again,whose head do you think the blood would be on?
a man who you know did not win an election comes to you for advice,and because of the pecuniary gains,you wrongly advice him to keep on asking for all sorts of dubious injunctions and then eventually bribe judges and he occupies a seat he is not meant to be on, people riot and dies,do you honestly think their blood including those that are assasinated e.t.c will not be on the lawyer's head??
4llerbuntu:

imagine one fool even telling me that because judges are addressed as 'my lord' we are making them gods jesus, that is ignorance and illiteracy of the highest order!!!
i have actually thought about this as well,and still doing my research concerning its origins and roots,so i wont comment on that just yet but theres more to it than you casually dismiss with a wave of your hand
4llerbuntu:

anyways, incase u did not know christians actually have a few wierd practices themselves, i mean christians have rituals that they eat human flesh and drink human blood, all in seclusion!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin or what do u people think the communion is? the new breed nigerian ones even perform spiritual attacks on other people (what else is withcraft?) abi all those fire and thunder missiles thrown at percieved enemies like neighbours, extended family, 'evil' uncles etc are they not spiritual attacks?
now who is being ignorant now if you are actually asserting that the bible actually enjoins us to drink human blood and flesh??
i will like you to clarify the last part of this comment,are you saying there is nothing like witchcraft or evil powers e.t.c or are you stating that the christian prayers is ineffective?
4llerbuntu:

well stupidity is a virtue in nigeria anyway!!
i totally agree with you,thats why you will find a bunch of supposedly educated people lawyers inclusive still winning cases,on the basis of some archaic cult,how stu[pid and ignorant is that.
nigeria is the only place you will find a judge with like 50 years on the bench still belonging to a cul;t brough over from england in the 1700s and not realising that he is nothing but a house nigger obeying his white massa,some american graduants these days add the kente design to their gowns to give it an african touch but you will still find our nigerians still proudly showing off a purely western ideal as if it is a part of african culture, really absurd
4llerbuntu:

jesus is a GOD!!!! (95% of xtians do not understand what that means anyway) religion is an exercise for weak-minded people! find jesus and you will truly understand what i am saying. following jesus and following religion are two very distinct things. too bad your pastors and imams have to do your thinking for you!!!
you are guilty of misunderstanding what you r writing anyway,fpr starters the phrase is "jesus is lord" not GOD,several threads on here has explained the triune but if you decide to wallow in your naivety then im sorry i cant help out,if being in a cult is a sign of being of sound mkind,then im sorry i ll pass i ll however advice you to stop makiing open ended comments and actually make a cogent point what are you accursing christians off?this is so that your comments can be appropriately addressed
4llerbuntu:

besides its so convienient to be able to label other belief systems and thing you do not agree with "satanic" or "demonic".
no its not,we label anything negative or inherently evil satanic or demonic, one recurrent you will find running across anything we label demonic or satanic is that you can always identify satanic beliefs,influences over such including your cults
4llerbuntu:

thats the real "power" of the church, that ability to simply declare something as this or that and the millions of zombies simply start defending the pronouncements!!!!! thats power!!! but doesnt that mean that everything religious in any way that is not overtly christian is demonic?
well,your freemason cults have declared a set of rules for you to follow,and i dont see any of your members disagreeing with it yet,maybe millions follow the church because the basic ideal driving it outside of the doctrines and whatnot is siomply to love everyone as yourself,do good and live holy
4llerbuntu:

That all the moslem, ifa worshippers, kabbalist, hindus, etc are all DEMONIC AND SATANIC!!!? is'nt that the logical inference? i wait for the day christians will chop liver enough to look moslems in the face and call them satanic or demonic (even though iv heard many stories that the black stone houses a demon etc) lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes they are evil,demonic and satanic if there is any satanic or demonic inference or influence in anything they are doing,if an ifa worshipper tells me that i will need the blood,eyes and breasts of a 16 years old female virgin including the pubic hair to make money and he gets it and i make money is that supposed to be holy and free from satanic or demonic influence?
if someone tells me to worship kali the god of war/death in hindu is that supposed to be holy?
if a moslem tells me to cut off the finger tips and head of unbeleivers,wheres the holiness and love in that injunction sire??
i dont know about you,but i have looked many moslems in the facte and called their religion satanic and occultic with cogent and verifiable proof,many moslems on this forum will bear me witness as well
4llerbuntu:

whatever rocks your cradle bo, what galls is the self appointed right to assign tags on other peoples beliefs, nonsense!!! it makes you understand why the bible says "JESUS WEPT"

no one has ascribed to themselves any right to aportion what is morally right or wrong,what is right or wrong is all about societal values,as a christian what ties in with opur religious beliefs and convictions,dont expect me to sit down and watch an x rated movie because sex is not evil when i know that it can lead to an evil act if i didnt have self controll.
name one single vice which can not lead to a bad end and then begin to seee if christianity and its beliefs have not been vindicated after all
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by sunnykiss(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2010
How can i be a member? serious
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by perema: 5:26am On May 13, 2010
uhm,,,should i say i am scared? well not really just that some times i think this whole world is a fairy-tale.for that so called mr KAPTAN who says he his a member of freemasonry, why dont you do your copy and peast too see if its easy to research and copy and peast, even if those words are not correct i really cant stop accepting its facts that you could not see mr KAPTAN, just go sleep man and come with you copy and peast too.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by greatpaulo(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2010
I have read all your arguments about the freemasonry. I want to be a member, but it seems am becoming somehow confused about the contradictory posts about the mason.

Anyway, I have made up my mind, no going back. Two months from now, I will be a fellow craft. The world is a religious world. Everyone claiming to be the master to the other. The Protestant Churches believes that the Catholics are worshiping idols, therefore they can't see heaven, and the catholics are against the mason with the claims that the masons are evil. I am a Catholic, but the question here is,  who is evil among the two?

I don't know much about the masons, but am not joining them because of wealth or fame, but because of the caliber of people there.

I see much responsible people in the mason than in the Christendom. Do you agree with me?
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Grandhomme: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
This debate is quite interesting but it is as old if not older than Methuselah. The grounds covered by those for and by those against Freemasonry are well documented. On one part of the debate, it is a guarded truth(fact) and on the other side, it is simply speculation and hear-say.

I dare say that the Masons have no intention to clarify the mystery surrounding their organization if there's any and so the rest (of us) are fed with speculation and more speculations, well rehearsed, from all and sundry. Be that as it may, the principles of Freemasonry are honourable so does that of Christianity. I quite frankly do not understand why we all can't co-exist in the spirit of Brotherly love- doing unto others what we expect them to do to us- Love.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by free123: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
i am interested in freemasonry but my problem is how to locate a freemason. if anyone knows (especially kapten) how i can join please, call me on +2348182691052 its urgent
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by auwal87(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2010
I read some booklets and whole lots of researches about Freemasonry for about 5 years now. My unanswered question still remains;

Who do they worship?

In every society or religion that God or Prayer is mentioned, there is basically something being worshiped. I one of their booklets it stated how that "all meetings begin and end with prayer and it is the role of the Lodge Chaplain to lead the members in this part of the meeting."

So, Who do they worship?

1 Like

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Realmason: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
Dear all

Let me quickly remind us all to endeavor to conduct ourselves in a civilized manner as to entail constructive criticism.

Freemasonry as reiterated by some is not a secret society, it is a society with secrets, just like any other society(ies).

If there is nothing i have learnt at all is that Ignorance is true original sin, men are bankrupted morally due to the lack of prevailing awareness or lack of unique exposure to certain truths.

For all i know, Masonry is for all who truly seek, and in recent times, many events and conspiracy has been sponsored to dismantle the prided legacy of masonry. But it will surprise all that Your Television, Radio, Telephone, Electricity, Train, Aeroplanes, choppers, Internet, to name but a few have been the legacies of the same society many out of obessed ignorance and stupifying poverty of knowledge condemned as occultic. So the better part of the life of a mason is not to convince others that Freemasonry is good or bad, but our continual strives therefore is to contribute to the hallowed beauty of Humanity; either of the Scotish, Irish, English constitution, we are poised with one singular truth; to work towards the advancement of truth and humanity.

Even Humanity condemns us, and tag us as secret, propanganda is all that we owe our fate, and to the divine truth that reveals out of light, we shall certainly bring the truth out  of our work.

Whosoever attack anybody based on the above subject only does so at his or her own volition, and as few outrightly put it right, no man can speak for masonry or what they know nothing about. In all ages, Freemasonry has spoken for itself. As to what i now do, i speak for myself, not for masonry but to my own understanding of masonry, know this; a real mason has no time to waste to prove his existence to anyone regarding his membership to a moving humanity, but to his works with truth through his conducts.

Will this not be sufficient to end this topic?

To all who have made their contributions, thank you for your little, half or full knowledges of masonic way of life, our hope is for truth to always find those who are lost, and reveal their essence from darkness to the altar of light.

Profoundly

1 Like

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 29, 2010
The real Freemasons are the real Zionist Jews, all others are mere affiliations. They have an arm running things you can find on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-420989.0.html. I think you guys are way different from the T.M.O, but i'll come to see it soon.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by coldwater(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2011
wink wink wink
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by poweredcom(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2011
In the land of the blind the man with one eye is the king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.