Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (71174 Views)

Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by globexl: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2011
Well said.
Also, opinions are the most abundant commodity in the world because everybody has one.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by globexl: 3:42am On Oct 01, 2011
It is our tradition in Nigeria to fear and demonise ideals and concepts that are above our limited and fogged out minds.
By emasculating religion, the freemasons are the architects and custodians of modern human society. They have given us universal freedoms,democracy, universal education and the fruits of scientific enquiries.
It is not surprising that the judeo -christian religions seeks to demonise freemasonry, having been castrated by the group. The grudge of the churchmen over freemasonry has nothing to do with good or evil, or occultism, as they would want their faithfuls to think. No . Its about power. The power to control the human mind and the path of civilization. The churchmen had their turn. They defined and rulled the world for nearly 1800yrs. 1800yrs of , chaos, ignorance, superstition and evil for mankind. The remants of their evil rule are still with us. We still have raging conflicts all over the world inspired, instigated and fueled by religious bigotry and hate.

Obviously , the work of the masons remains unfinished. That work is the gradual refinement of the human mind, and by extension, the human condition.

"The pre-eminence of any philosophical or religious system should be measured by the quality of its ouput and effect on the society"-Manly P. Hall. In that regard, christianity has failed woefully. Freemasonry, on the hand hand has given the world so much by moulding men who have enriched humankind with their knowledge , philosophies, inventions and ideals,
Can anyone point out any great achievement over the past 1800yrs that came out of a pulpit?
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
theres just two things we know war and peace, good and evil, light and darkness. thats the message of Freemasonry.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by OCCULTIST(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2012
IS there any direct contact to any freemanson? I i deal with people who are members not gossipers
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
I read your posts pple and found it funny...
First of all I am a Free mason in the higher degrees and I would tell you pple have misconceptions of freemasonry.
It is not an open fraternity,if not it wld loose its orderlines...it is only for the principled and moral men.
Freemasonry is a system of morality,veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols...it is understandable that pple fear wot they don't understand,they look frm afar and judge. The worlds most disciplined men and pple who made positive impacts in their societies are freemasons because they live by strong principles.free masonry doesn't make u rich...pls we have pple who r free masons and struggle with financies.God is secret..and God said I wld show my secrets to whom I wld show my secrets...why do u think only the levis where allowed to carry d ark of convenant and priestly roles back in d days..because there r teachings of God which r not open to the public because sum wld get confused so they r left to those who wld carry out their roles well. About the calling of God as the Great architect,its a general name that cuts across all religions because masonry is not a religious sect....it has its members from all walks of life.At this junction,I advise u all to do ur research adequately,not by reading press or post but by finding out urself.I wish u all the best in life

1 Like

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ekwufex(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2013
i am interested in freemasonry but my problem is how to locate a freemason. if anyone knows (especially kapten) how i can join please, call me on +2347089882817 its urgent
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by hotdope(m): 2:08am On Mar 28, 2015
I want to be a member of church of satan i don't
know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a
member of the church of Satan, you have to felw
a forme.
send in the following details.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
[AND ANSAR ALL: Why do u whant to join:
what will u do for satan Afther helping u:
[I WHANT TO LET U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU
JOIN FINISH KNOW THAT U CAN'T GO BACK]:
SEND IT TO stevhotdope@gmail.com ] OR
[+2349037258834

1 Share

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by dwilliams: 7:26am On Dec 10, 2017
I take it that you are on the square
Bastage:
To those who make claims about Freemasonry being Satanic or evil:
This is a fallacy handed down by the churches. Freemasonry promotes the right of every man to believe in his own god - be that god Christian, Islamic, Judaic or whatever. The churches don't like that. They think every man should worship their god and despise any group which promotes freedom of worship.

Look at the vast majority of Islamic countries and you will see that Freemasonry is banned. The authorities simply don't want people to think for themselves. Take a look at any dictatorship and you will see that the same thing occurs. Freemasonry only survives in countries where people are allowed to think for themselves.

Freemasonry is neither secret nor occultic in the sense of the word that you have used it (I doubt if you know what occultic actually means though). Chirstians, Jews and Muslims are not forbidden from joining unless they live in a despotic country. The excommunication thing does not happen any more but is a throw-back to the days when the Catholic Church was the tyrannical dictator of peoples' lives. God is referred to as a Supreme Being because a Lodge may be made up of many faiths. There is no point calling him Allah when there are Christians present is there? By calling Him the Supreme Being, everyone understands that he is the god of their faith.

There is no such thing as a 14th level master mason. All master masons are holders of the 3rd degree.

Simply not true. Freemasons come from all walks of life - from street sweepers to royal princes, from captains of industry to lavatory attendants. No freemason makes money from the fraternity. If he did so, he would be thrown out. To the contrary, Freemasonry costs the member money - he will pay fees to his Lodge and he will pay monies to charities - Freemasonry being one of the largest donators to charity in the world.

I don't know about cab-drivers (although that wouldn't suprise me), but in London the vast majority of police officers are not freemasons. Something like less than 5% of the judiciary are members. That's a lower figure than for almost any other profession. The fallacy that most police officers are freemasons is spread by those who want it to be seen as some sort of organisation working secretly for the authorities.

Manley Hall wrote his works before becoming a freemason so can hardly be considered an authority on the subject. Alistair "The Great Beast" Crowley never was a freemason. He tried to join but was refused entrance.

Ogboni confraternity has nothing to do with Freemasonry. What you may find though (and this happens a lot) is that other fraternities take Freemasonry ritual and adapt it for themselves. There are hundreds of fraternities out there that style themselves as either masonic or psuedo-masonic but have absolutely nothing to do with recognised Freemasonry.

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ohachirieze(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
May God bless you with more wisdom Br Kapsten! Bastage pls remain blessed... Ignorance is and will always be disease of the mind.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ryom(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by urahara(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bastage:
To those who make claims about Freemasonry being Satanic or evil:
This is a fallacy handed down by the churches. Freemasonry promotes the right of every man to believe in his own god - be that god Christian, Islamic, Judaic or whatever. The churches don't like that. They think every man should worship their god and despise any group which promotes freedom of worship.

Look at the vast majority of Islamic countries and you will see that Freemasonry is banned. The authorities simply don't want people to think for themselves. Take a look at any dictatorship and you will see that the same thing occurs. Freemasonry only survives in countries where people are allowed to think for themselves.

Freemasonry is neither secret nor occultic in the sense of the word that you have used it (I doubt if you know what occultic actually means though). Chirstians, Jews and Muslims are not forbidden from joining unless they live in a despotic country. The excommunication thing does not happen any more but is a throw-back to the days when the Catholic Church was the tyrannical dictator of peoples' lives. God is referred to as a Supreme Being because a Lodge may be made up of many faiths. There is no point calling him Allah when there are Christians present is there? By calling Him the Supreme Being, everyone understands that he is the god of their faith.

There is no such thing as a 14th level master mason. All master masons are holders of the 3rd degree.

Simply not true. Freemasons come from all walks of life - from street sweepers to royal princes, from captains of industry to lavatory attendants. No freemason makes money from the fraternity. If he did so, he would be thrown out. To the contrary, Freemasonry costs the member money - he will pay fees to his Lodge and he will pay monies to charities - Freemasonry being one of the largest donators to charity in the world.

I don't know about cab-drivers (although that wouldn't suprise me), but in London the vast majority of police officers are not freemasons. Something like less than 5% of the judiciary are members. That's a lower figure than for almost any other profession. The fallacy that most police officers are freemasons is spread by those who want it to be seen as some sort of organisation working secretly for the authorities.

Manley Hall wrote his works before becoming a freemason so can hardly be considered an authority on the subject. Alistair "The Great Beast" Crowley never was a freemason. He tried to join but was refused entrance.

Ogboni confraternity has nothing to do with Freemasonry. What you may find though (and this happens a lot) is that other fraternities take Freemasonry ritual and adapt it for themselves. There are hundreds of fraternities out there that style themselves as either masonic or psuedo-masonic but have absolutely nothing to do with recognised Freemasonry.

Nice
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by deebrownneymar: 5:24pm On May 12, 2018
KAPTEN:
I am going to try and reply to the few posts after my last one on this issue.I usually don't do research for others, but if its to keep the facts straight I will do so.The only thing I would ask is refrain from vague accusations that cant be backed up.Saying its evil without giving your reasons is,   sad

As far as I know there is no reference to Lucifer in any Masonic ritual I am familiar with. I belong to many masonic bodies and have presided over lots of them.In fact I can count on one hand the bodies I dont belong to or have presided over.Bear in mind nobody speaks for Masonry. In fact no Grand Lodge speaks for the whole body. Your Grand Lodge only speaks for itself.In other words what your Grand Lodge says is only binding to members of its own Grand Lodge.

2) Rites being similar or imitative is certainly not the same as the original.I wont go into the ritual as posted by the other OP, other than to say its not the same with ANY Masonic ritual I am familiar with.There are tons of rituals used in masonic lodges and they are not all the same.Also there are lots of fake rituals that are imitative of Masonry.I have seen instances of rituals quoted out of context.There is no way a none Mason would know if its true or false, because you dont know what the real deal looks like.I can tell you that ritual as posted isnt used in a any regular Masonic Lodge.

3) Manly P Hall died a Mason.The fact you must realize is the books quoted by anti Masons were written many years before he became a Freemason.He was also into many organizations and many of his writings were influenced by these.Does he speak for the Fraternity, certainly not.

links that might be of interest to you: http://masonicfax.net/manlyhall.htm

I have been a Mason for many years now. How many isn't really a concern for you.I dont need to tell you what Lodge I belong to as it would serve no purpose to you.Just know that I've been a Mason long enough to go through the chairs of most Masonic bodies I belong to, and they are quite a lot. Many of them with no presence in Nigeria.I've never seen anybody or thing sacrificed to any God or Juju.I am in a position to know as I have presided over these Masonic bodies.If you know how Masonry functions you would know nothing can be done in the Lodge or body if the presiding officer isnt present.NOTHING.So trying to input that things were done in my absence is not possible.Trust me on this.

I've visited lodges in all parts of Nigeria ( North,South,east and West) and never saw any of these rumor people believe to be fact.I have also visited lodges in all continents of the world and never withnessed any of these unfounded allegations.

Contrary to what many people believe Masonry doesnt make you rich.Infact there is no magic button to press and get money apart from hard work.I am not rich but comfortable within my own means and struggle like everyone else to pay my bills. wink

I know of many people that have joined the Fraternity and left disappointed cos there is no money spinning button.

Its not enough to say Masons killed your father.Masons would never do anything like that (at least the Freemasonry I belong to that is present in most civilized countries of the world.)There is no magic or evil in Masonry so I wonder how they would have used some evil means to kill your Father( I really doubt your STORY).

Yes Freemasons exists in Nigeria. In fact they've been in Nigeria since the 1800's. The same White man that brought Christianity also brought Freemasonry. Most of the Colonial Masters and traders were Freemasons.Also a good number of early Nigerian Nationalists were Freemasons.Freemasons are in almost every major city in Nigeria. There lodges are not hidden and in plain view.Membership list is also available for those that really need to see it.The harsh truth is most of the early big Churches in Nigeria were built and maintained by Freemasons.

Do you have any proof that they are evil or you are just repeating what others have been saying without hard evidence?If you dont know what they do or how they operate how can you say they are evil

To wrap up this long post from me I would post a couple of links that you can read. It would answer most of the questions raised here and answer them if you would only read with an open mind.

http://masonicfax.net/manlyhall.htm (explains the Manly P Hall connection)

http://masonicfax.net/christian.htm (answers questions about Masonry and Christianity)

http://masonicfax.net/cults.htm ( answers why Masonry isnt a cult)

http://masonicfax.net/pike.htm ( talks about Albert Pike, one of the authors quoted out of context my those opposed to Masonry)

http://masonicfax.net/funerals.htm ( explains what a Masonic funeral is all about)

http://masonicfax.net/lucifer.htm (tackles that antis views on Lucifer and Masonry.)

http://masonicfax.net/writ-ant.htm ( explores the tactis used by many anti masonic authors,most copying from already discredited sources)

http://masonicfax.net/masonry.htm ( explains what Masonry is all about)

http://masonicfax.net/secrecy.htm ( talks about the so called masonic secrecy)

http://masonicfax.net/luciferian.htm ( same points on Lucifer and Masonry)

http://masonicfax.net/Whatwedo.htm ( what Masons do)

I hope this answers most questions. If not I am prepared to answer more, as long as they are reasonable ones and not some hearsay. I don't respond to that. grin

Hi,
So why do people join Freemason?
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by Jman06(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
I wish we could replace Christian churches and Islamic mosques in Nigeria with more Masonic lodges.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
I would have considered joining the masons if they allowed atheists.
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ckguy: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Is anyone here? Any freemason
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by ckguy: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Is anyone here? Any freemasonry?
Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by StreetFight: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
ckguy:
Is anyone here? Any freemasonry?

Re: Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? by StreetFight: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jman06:
I wish we could replace Christian churches and Islamic mosques in Nigeria with more Masonic lodges.

Stop what you are smoking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Daily Dreams Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.