Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

(article) Unemployment In Nigeria “to Reason Is Treason” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (article) Unemployment In Nigeria “to Reason Is Treason” (665 Views)

kanu crime is treason,attempt to take part of country of western Nigeria / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria / Ogoni: Declaration Of Self-government Is Treason - Amaechi, Ogoni Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(article) Unemployment In Nigeria “to Reason Is Treason” by olofofo9ja: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
-THE SPEECH-
TO REASON IS TREASON
UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA
———————————————————–
Rivaled the Nigeria government,epic center of full blown evil,the half truth,they call love.
I have always loved Nigeria,irrespective of the demon,called unemployment.We live in a country where our leaders celebrate papers,mere fiction,as they fail in delivery of a better society.We have been tucked in good promises-a bridge construction to western-world,free-visas to western nations of the world,good foods for every one…if i hear!
unemployment in Nigeria,is an impeccable honor that shows,worth of the then promises,we bestow on them.We Nigerians are aware of this holocaust,creativity-bringing out ones potentials married with packages,will definitely sell anything in the modern world.If i have my chance,i will deny my countenance,right to freedom of expression-pause on consistent word-threading,cause too much continual share of precious words,fares a low audience,all things being equal.
To reason is treason,the crime against ones country.The pathetic and in-convincing strategic positions of our government to harness our needs,a crime they mime,in their reality rhymes,shame came,flame maim government!
The truth is half told,economical with the truth,as regards all their expendable theories on Nigerians,To say they have our interest in mind,they are in best position to say that.They might be trying,as their conscience,they know it,but,what is not scene seen,does not really count.
I have heard about,specially created explosives,like,”Aunt jemina”,”who me” and the new one carved in Nigeria,”no love”,a social carved social explosive that turns a man into a nonentity…no job,no food,no clothe,no shelter-survival punctured!
The clouds is full,we see the tears from the sky…emotional Nigerians.
The ground is over patient-unleashed,burst- out feelings,”ile je yan”devouring ground”.
The truth about this matter,there is a limit to one’s patience in life,an applaud for “Adam Smith”-man is selfish.
We are on the arc of hope,bent on a better Nigeria,we the people,can change,cause,all man shall die-change is constant!
It’s high time,our leaders,woke from a bully slumber,cause,with right minds,thoughts,methods,positive change arrives,a better delivery.
I am not dis-appointed that we get same results,for such a merry resort.we have refused to change from old methods,techniques-a birth of bankrupt delivery.
where do we sit on the bench-mark of history,African Championed,It’s time to forget good will,and re-position our rigorous task,smart ideas,newer skills,new methods-positive change is inevitable.
Nigerians are great people,pupils in the God of this world,with right minds,we will clear the pimples on our face-stains.
Our leaders are ready to give us a good delivery,only with shame on all those supportive beliefs,force out of false character.
It’s time,we packaged our products and services,those potentials in built in us,speaks,high rise for,intellectual and moral strength.
Let’s shame unemployment,so that,better living,speaks and earn us, back our fame,in this game of world politics.
God Bless Nigeria!

By Dare(THE POET)

(1) (Reply)

Consequence Of The Excessive Oga At The Top Joke / Ex-governor Of Bayelsa,alamieyeseigha Could Be Entitled To Billions Of Naira / Should Federal Govt Declare A Public Holiday For Achebe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.