Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal (2134 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Dont Marry A Yoruba Man: Says Abiodun Kuforiji / Lagos Speaker Kuforiji Made Cash Withdrawals 57 Times, Witness Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Sugarbear007(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lagos Steta speaker, Adeyemi Ikuforiji had more than what he bargained for last week when he was highly embarrassed by a hubbyof a staffer at the Lagos State House of Assembly, Mr. Ogundele.
Sources said the husband of the woman, saidto be a member of the protocol team, accused the Lagos speaker of having an ‘extra marital affair’ with his wife, Mrs. Ogundele
He was said to have stormed the speaker’s office and demanded the number three citizen of Lagos state stay off his heartthrob.
Insiders revealed security detail and other stake holders around quickly moved in to contain the situation.
Further digs revealed a pre-emptive measure to forestall the spread of the development was equally employed.
Insiders revealed the gubernatorial hopeful facing litigation for alleged fraud also went a step further- he ordered his alleged lover to proceed on immediate and indefinite absence from work.
It is believed he made the move to enable buzz around the occurrence that might grow with her presence wane as soon as possible.
It is not sure whether the adopted strategies would make the matter go away or not.
Further digs revealed talks of two other staffers enjoying the affection Mr. Speaker has started floating around.

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/153259_lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal

Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
all these speakers from the southwest, what da fucck is wrong with them? can't they control their se.xual urge and try always to use lux soap when applicable? gosh!
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nocommentever: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
This comment has been blocked by the moderator
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: all these speakers from the southwest, what da fucck is wrong with them? can't they control their se.xual urge and try always to use lux soap when applicable? gosh!

LMAO grin
It seems you're encouraging "self-service" cool
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by GARRIx7(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ikuforji is‎​ a very controversial dude. Always in the news for the wrong reasons..

He should do the honourable thing and resign..

angry
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Ikuforji is‎​ a very controversial dude. Always in the news for the wrong reasons..

He should do the honourable thing and resign..

angry

By resigning, u mean he should relinquish his economic and political powers and go back to the back-water of Epe Bros where in black or Nigerian history have u heard of such political suicide?

Anywazs, that guy is an heavy political machinery for Tinubu to kip Fashola and co in check, he is going NOWHERE! Don't be surprised he is ur next governor
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
CFCfan:

LMAO grin
It seems you're encouraging "self-service" cool
why not? if you can't control it then onye ahu agba ncha!
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by takedat(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Adultery is not an offence in Nigeria, it happens everywhere! After all, a governor in the SE impregnated and fathered a baby through his in-law and heavens did not fall! We are at a point where immorality is feeding on itself and to close the gap of the ever expanding moral deficit, we need a moral and religious code which is impossible in a secular state!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
take dat: Adultery is not an offence in Nigeria, it happens everywhere! After all, a governor in the SE impregnated and fathered a baby through his in-law and heavens did not fall! We are at a point where immorality is feeding on itself and to close the gap of the ever expanding moral deficit, we need a moral and religious code which is impossible in a secular state!
Indeed all men are the same no matter where you come from. but it's such a shame when it becomes scandalous. smh
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Maxymilliano(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
take dat: Adultery is not an offence in Nigeria, it happens everywhere! After all, a governor in the SE impregnated and fathered a baby through his in-law and heavens did not fall We are at a point where immorality is feeding on itself and to close the gap of the ever expanding moral deficit, we need a moral and religious code which is impossible in a secular state!

To the bolded, the said governor issued a rebuttal and followed it up with a libel for defamation. Guess it escaped your attention...
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by takedat(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
Maxymilliano:

To the bolded, the said governor issued a rebuttal and followed it up with a libel for defamation. Guess it escaped your attention...
So you fell for the above. Ok! Expect the speaker to also issue his own rebuttal and follow it up with a libel for defamation, after all we are in a country where threats from powerful quarters and behind the scene moves can easily compromise the media to retract its earlier report! What was the outcome of the legal action Chime instituted? Was he compensated or the media outfit just tendered an apology(damage control)? Bro, I am not buying it!
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by takedat(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: Indeed all men are the same no matter where you come from. but it's such a shame when it becomes scandalous. smh
Sis, promiscuity knows no gender. For every willing male, there is an available female! Its a shame when it becomes scandalous I concur!
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by overdrive(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Unsubstantiated rumours to tarnish d image of a hard working man.
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Maxymilliano(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
take dat: So you fell for the above. Ok! Expect the speaker to also issue his own rebuttal and follow it up with a libel for defamation, after all we are in a country where threats from powerful quarters and behind the scene moves can easily compromise the media to retract its earlier report! What was the outcome of the legal action Chime instituted? Was he compensated or the media outfit just tendered an apology(damage control)? Bro, I am not buying it!

Not a matter of buying or not bro, I equally read the story and the reactions that followed thereafter from the government quarters just like you did...

Was just pointing out that side of the story should it escaped your attention...
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by dayokanu(m): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
No be Naija ni Adultery is not a crime.

How many wives MKO get, How many wives OBJ get, Ojuku nko wey marry his own Goddaughter and after his death revelation came out say he get pikin with another hausa woman. Na everyday ojuku pikin dey go court.

Adultery no be crime for naija

1 Like

Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by takedat(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Not a matter of buying or not bro, I equally read the story and the reactions that followed thereafter from the government quarters just like you did...

Was just pointing out that side of the story should it escaped your attention...
Ok! Long time though, rarely see you comment of late! Buon weekend!
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Maxymilliano(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
take dat: Ok! Long time though, rarely see you comment of late! Buon weekend!
Grazie Signora, Buon weekend!
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Were they caught doing this?

Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: why not? if you can't control it then onye ahu agba ncha!
nne udi mmadu gi ka m'na alike itapere o. Just dat enwegom onyebe ewepu ya enyem gi my number ibia ka anyi sukorita onwe anyi akwu. Idinu outspoken oputara na iga adikwa nyuable nwaoma. Agwakwalam na ilogo di o
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by overdrive(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
@chiover I like ur outspokeness I am sending a carton of lux soap to u for freely expressing ur feelings to nwunye mmadu.u know what d soap is for I guess.
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
overdrive: Unsubstantiated rumours to tarnish d image of a hard working man.

This is d kinda ppl dat will elect ds man governor in 2015.
Eko oni baje indeed!
Just hope mamora goes to d labour party to run for d office.
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
chiover: nne udi mmadu gi ka m'na alike itapere o. Just dat enwegom onyebe ewepu ya enyem gi my number ibia ka anyi sukorita onwe anyi akwu. Idinu outspoken oputara na iga adikwa nyuable nwaoma. Agwakwalam na ilogo di o
grin
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
overdrive: @chiover I like ur outspokeness I am sending a carton of lux soap to u for freely expressing ur feelings to nwunye mmadu.u know what d soap is for I guess.
chiover: nne udi mmadu gi ka m'na alike itapere o. Just dat enwegom onyebe ewepu ya enyem gi my number ibia ka anyi sukorita onwe anyi akwu. Idinu outspoken oputara na iga adikwa nyuable nwaoma. Agwakwalam na ilogo di o

LMAO! grin grin grin
Biko, please, take it easy oh. There is a sexuality section. cool
Re: Lagos-state-speaker-kuforiji-in-alleged-adulterous-scandal by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Smh. The ekiti state speaker who dashed the chief whip all the money meant for the house of assembly members just to sleep with the married woman in london is still in our minds. Now the lagos state speaker is sleeping with a married woman. Am not surprised, it is the yoruba culture, that is why their parents give them tribal mark to look like adedibu the ugly beast. This is no news na, it is a normal thing in yorubaland, and the op will be thinking he has posted a news for the yoruba people. My yoruba people, i hail una oooo.

(1) (Reply)

The Big Boys Show Up For Anenih’s Birthday And Some Enemies Too (photos) / Photos :why Prince Donatus Okonkwo Is Most Suitable For Anambra State!!! / Why I Was Arrested - Chidi Lloyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.