Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Girls Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Wahala (5577 Views)

See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Wahala by nzubeokafor: 12:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Please I need a help I just started dating one girl it have been 2 weeks nawn but she is asking me to give her 15k but I don't wana give because am thinking that she only wana chop me up

1 Like

Re: Girls Wahala by Caracta(f): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2013
If you don't want to give her, don't give her. You are a man for goodness sake. Act like one.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2013
Butif she give u punny u go chop?abeg u no get some self not say u no want give her.
nzubeokafor: Please I need a help I just started dating one girl it have been 2 weeks nawn but she is asking me to give her 15k but I don't wana give because am thinking that she only wana chop me up

1 Like

Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 23, 2013
nzubeokafor: Please I need a help I just started dating one girl it have been 2 weeks nawn but she is asking me to give her 15k but I don't wana give because am thinking that she only wana chop me up

are you in Nigeria?
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 23, 2013
She must chop my money...chop my moniii...chop my moneey. I don care, I don care...cos I get am plenty grin.

Just tell her you don't have. The problem lies in how you 'got' her.

You must have been splurging cash and forming Dangote. Chicken don show to roost cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2013
Another thread about women and money? Think guy is she worth it? Why must you give her? If you did not come along won't she survive?

The fact is if you want to give her cos you are helping a human being out without any strings attached the go ahead but if you are giving her cos she is your GF, then that is a bad idea
Re: Girls Wahala by abohrandy: 5:57am On Feb 23, 2013
Richfella: She must chop my money...cop my moniii...cop my moneey. I don care, I don care...cos I get am plenty grin.

Just tell her you don't have. The problem lies in how you 'got' her.

You must have been splurging cash and forming Dangote. Chicken don show to roost cheesy.

Dude u r a comedian!!

Dangote!!
Chicken haff show to roost!! Good ones!
Re: Girls Wahala by abohrandy: 6:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Well to me, I will say give her and monitor it to see if its sth relevant or important! Having a gf is a responsibility. At least u gotta support her, no b say u go become her popsi o!

Just give her and let's see how it goes!
Re: Girls Wahala by ITbomb(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2013
abohrandy:
Just give her and let's see how it goes!
Just give her ?
15k for one unsure punny ?
Nah
Re: Girls Wahala by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2013
mtcheeeeew
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2013
Just make her understand that gold digging will not be tolerated by u.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Wahala by ubong560(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2013
Have u now seen what i alwys say abt girls and money wit thier boyfriend? Cant they give us a break for once? Why money every now and then? D tin sef don tire me abeg!
Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2013
tpacalipse: Just make her understand that gold digging will not be tolerated by u.
True...na from the start you suppose establish am
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: Butif she give u punny u go chop?abeg u no get some self not say u no want give her.
and, wat's so special in d so called punny?
Re: Girls Wahala by 190: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2013
^ grin grin grin
Re: Girls Wahala by MrCork17: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2013

brother, how do u expext to get punnny if u dont give her 15k? ...serrrious loooong hisss!! angry
Re: Girls Wahala by abohrandy: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Just give her ?
15k for one unsure punny ?
Nah

they dating nau?
Re: Girls Wahala by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
so is there any problem if she wants to chop you? are u not going to chop her too? my frnd abeg. if you have the cash give, if you dont have tell her to go get herself a better man that can provide coz u r some stingy rock

2 Likes

Re: Girls Wahala by greedie1(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: so is there any problem if she wants to chop you? are u not going to chop her too? my frnd abeg. if you have the cash give, if you dont have tell her to go get herself a better man that can provide coz u r some stingy rock
ije... wats uo?
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
why does she need 15k for ??
Re: Girls Wahala by teeboy4x(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2013

Don't start what u can't finnish,15k for just 2weeks....meaning 30k for 1month?

Ask her whether u luk like AWILO LOGOMBA for her eyes

3 Likes

Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: so is there any problem if she wants to chop you? are u not going to chop her too? my frnd abeg. if you have the cash give, if you dont have tell her to go get herself a better man that can provide coz u r some stingy rock
I weep
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
When u ask a hoe to be ur boo, wat else do u expect?
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 25, 2013
wat is he going 2 chop 4rm her?
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 25, 2013
Mr..Cork:

brother, how do u expext to get punnny if u dont give her 15k? ...serrrious loooong hisss!! angry
wot if d punny is HIV infected?
Re: Girls Wahala by Exponental(m): 5:31am On Feb 25, 2013
Maybe u like singin P-square's "chop my money"
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2013
Caracta: If you don't want to give her, don't give her. You are a man for goodness sake. Act like one.

Gbam! grin
Re: Girls Wahala by Ofunaofu: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2013
teeboy4x:

Don't start what u can't finnish,15k for just 2weeks....meaning 30k for 1month?

Ask her whether u luk like AWILO LOGOMBA for her eyes
that one na salary o! The girl don they work for the guy
Re: Girls Wahala by 2blunt: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2013
All dis bleeping igbo greedy chics , u think say na 4 tree dem dey pluck money abi? Nonsense!
Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2013
2blunt:
All dis bleeping igbo greedy chics , u think say na 4 tree dem dey pluck money abi? Nonsense!
Must everything be about tribe to you people?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Wahala by dmcdad: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

are you in Nigeria?
Lolz
Re: Girls Wahala by fuckluv(f): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2013
Whatever happened to the saying- Givers Never Lack?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? / Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive? / My Boyfriend Wants To Breakup With Me Because I Slept With His Boss - Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.