Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP (13283 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by nollywood200: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
The difference is clear. Onitsha tops all the SW cities except for lagos which is ofcourse not yorubaland, but Aworis.

Below are pictures of Onitsha and most important SW city- Ibadan

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by nollywood200: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pictures of Ibadam- the foremost SW city

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by nollywood200: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Tha city and pride of the east

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by deolumike(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
eggheaders:

have told you several times ,when you wanna talk to me write in English.like seriously I can hardly grab the gibberish you put up there.now let me dissect eastern Nigerian for you. in onitsha outside ABS junction to gra where else make sense is it woliwo,nkpor or fegge you must be high.after enugu metropolis and ohafia junction ninth mile and the rest places are ancient kingdom.to the south west it seems you were only told of ibadan and osogbo you have never been there .in those cities i can name loads of upscale hoods the east cant dream of.ring road,akobo,bodija.in osogbo Dada estate,oke fia and agbere.if you want to compare why not take places like ogbomoso,Iwo,ilesha which are stll on a average better than abatiti,enugwu ukwu,ohafia and ninth mile.onces you want to lie about the east make sure am offline.
Thumbs up bruv, you impress me. some people just need to be deprogrammed from the defeatism, low self esteem and decadence that the prolonged evil rule of PDP has inflicted on their psyche. it's quite unfortunate.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Remii(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
oddy4real:
Mongloid, have you ever been to Akwa-Ibom State? If you have, you wouldn't be comparing Lagos to Akwa-Ibom, I dare say that it has the BEST road Network and aesthetics in Nigeria after the FCT.
And before the Yoruba and A.C.N goons here attack me, I am Yoruba too but not a deluded one. I have been opportuned to travel around the Country and I make bold to opine that The South West is the most backward. Go to the Eastern states and see how good their roads are. The problem with the South West is that we are toooooo egoistic and proud. Too arrogant too.

lol, including the road from Uyo to Eket? I remember that PENGASSAN Akwa Ibom was on the verge of strike last year becuase of the poor condition of the road and the road is yet to be fixed oo.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by djustice: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Olugbenger:
U cant even depicit btw ACN and CAN?

How daft!

Your stupidity is mind-blowing! So you can't tell he's typing that from a phone, most likely a blackberry, which auto-corrects ACN to CAN? Oponu ayirada. Olopolo kukuru! Atele ese l'oju e wa, daju daju!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by djustice: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
oddy4real:
Mongloid, have you ever been to Akwa-Ibom State? If you have, you wouldn't be comparing Lagos to Akwa-Ibom, I dare say that it has the BEST road Network and aesthetics in Nigeria after the FCT.
And before the Yoruba and A.C.N goons here attack me, I am Yoruba too but not a deluded one. I have been opportuned to travel around the Country and I make bold to opine that The South West is the most backward. Go to the Eastern states and see how good their roads are. The problem with the South West is that we are toooooo egoistic and proud. Too arrogant too.

My brother, please help me school these amunibuni buffoons. Omo ale Yoruba ni gbogbo won. If Awolowo had done what Tinubu and his houseboys, Fashola, Ajumobi, Amosun, Fayemi and Oshiomole are doing now, what would be left now??
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by seanet01: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
djustice:

My brother, please help me school these amunibuni buffoons. Omo ale Yoruba ni gbogbo won. If Awolowo had done what Tinubu and his houseboys, Fashola, Ajumobi, Amosun, Fayemi and Oshiomole are doing now, what would be left now??

D-fool.
You need to grow up.
Common sense is not in your dictionary.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by seanet01: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
djustice:

Your stupidity is mind-blowing! So you can't tell he's typing that from a phone, most likely a blackberry, which auto-corrects ACN to CAN? Oponu ayirada. Olopolo kukuru! Atele ese l'oju e wa, daju daju!
So you don't even knows how phones operate.
Okay, let me help you out.
The CAN can only be mistakenly typed by ignorant buffons like you who don't know how to insert other words into the T-9 dictionary.
Blackberry ko, greenberry ni.
As if it is not alphabets that will be used.
Doubt if you have ever seen blackberry in your village

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
nollywood200: The difference is clear. Onitsha tops all the SW cities except for lagos which is ofcourse not yorubaland, but Aworis.

Below are pictures of Onitsha and most important SW city- Ibadan

You mean the Aworis are not Yoruba? Using your analogy, the Ifes, Oyos, Ekitis, Ijeshas, Igbas, Ijebus are not Yoruba?

Who are they then? Igbo?

Get your facts right.

Don't let sentiments becloud your reasoning.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Remii(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
peleson:

When did fashola win the best performing governor?
Akpabio always do, he is the governor other governors is talking about nor was tinubu ever did better than Donald Duke? Hence he is ur champion! Shame

am not sure brf is contesting with anyone, we all know how awards are given around here, in nigeria. where are the best bankers, banks of the year of soludo era. how many governors can tell labaran maku and his 120-man gangs of good governace crap to stay away from their states.

in comparision of sw towns and se/ss towns, if its now that akwa ibom is having new roads and interior sw have old ones, it just shows one has been civilized before the other. Ogun odun ti aja ti nse ile, oko ni obo wa. Dogs has been in a domestic animal years while monkey was still in the wild.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IDPs In Nasarawa Throw Stones At Convoy Of Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura / Aisha Buhari Distances Self From Fraudster Recently Arrested By DSS / Masari Says Bandits Are Animals, Wants Approval For Citizens To Bear Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.