Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP (13284 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by peleson: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Exactly No one in SW wants to hear PDP he only won because ppl were anti PDP and would vote anything but PDP

But PDP Governors have done better than ACN, ANpp, App,AC ,APGA in th 3rd n 4th republic.what are u people talking about?
Donald duke was better than tinubu n his likes in Ac n Can, likewise Akpabio n mimiko who have performed better than fashola n his likes.
The only good road CAN built in lagos state, they r collecting multiple toll fee on same road n same LGA.
If FG collects toll fee on 3rd mainland bridge u will cry foul.
More 60 percent work done in lagos state is done by FG (ferma n co) but CAN will rob off n shine like they are the ones working because nigerians r not informed! Amaechi of rivers has done better than CAN fashola big time! Check the money lagos state make n ask why they still borrow money. From banks making them the highest state with highest depth. Where is lagos money going?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2013
Anybody who thinks that the change we need is in the name of a party should have his head properly examined.

Perhaps, let the likes of OBJ, Atiku and Orji Kalu defect to APC and then we will support them because it is PDP!

Perhaps, Chris Uba should join APC and become her flag bearer in Anambra guber race. Arrant nonsense!

I will be swayed by APC only if a credible person becomes the flag bearer.
If they fly the power hungry, blood thirsty tyrant called Buhari and Jonathan is contesting, then will I not only vote for PDP but will also campaign for the party.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by takedat(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2013
peleson:

But PDP Governors have done better than ACN, ANpp, App,AC ,APGA in th 3rd n 4th republic.what are u people talking about?
Donald duke was better than tinubu n his likes in Ac n Can, likewise Akpabio n mimiko who have performed better than fashola n his likes.
The only good road CAN built in lagos state, they r collecting multiple toll fee on same road n same LGA.
More 60 percent work done in lagos state is done by FG (ferma n co) but CAN will rob off n shine like they are the ones working because nigerians r not informed! Amaechi of rivers has done better than CAN fashola big time! Check the money lagos state make n ask why they still borrow money. From banks making them the highest state with highest depth. Where is lagos money going?
Was there a party called PDP or the other parties you mentioned in the 3rd republic? Learner!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Ejine(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2013
Damn!
So, between Rochas and Obi, it was even Obi who was the dishonest one all along.

All this while he was against the formation of the APC, it wasn't out of some moral conviction to preserve APGA, but because he was a PDP disciple from the get go.

Maybe I'll go easy on Rochas a little bit. Na even Obi wey be the foool.

I'm not fooled by the 'Obi is sitting pretty well in APGA nonsense'.the man is a PDP houseboy.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by W0Clinton: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]APC...hahaha,animal people's council. ACN as a political party is dead...killed by Tinubu n his greed. I beleive in future ACN wuld hv un-sit Pdp becuz,d name ACN was gradually becoming a huzhold name.and now wat do we hv...a group of sacked pdp faitfulz,Islamic warlords and mr greed him self.I weep 4 ACN,d only hope we had.APC wil fail...mr greed wil b disgraced n his wife whom ACN neve supported.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by theripper: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2013
The political party prostitution for Naija too much. We are just pawns in this their power tussle, be wise, politics only favours those that whine and dine with dis strong men and mayb some toady personalities in and out of Nairaland.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Olugbenger(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2013
peleson:

U cant even depicit btw ACN and CAN?

How daft!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by bankoleben(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2013
Mentcee:

(Quote) (Report)100 Likes (Like)

See how you wan take do us wayo with your 100 'Likes'. Wuruwuru no dey pay o.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by takedat(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2013
Ahmedie25: Sentiment has blinded u to the extent that u can't think again,is Tom Ikemi or Rochas muslim,u are so daft
Pay no mind to the holier than thou religious prick! Even Mimiko still bears his muslim name and his mum and brothers are muslims!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by sheriffman(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2013
I wouldn't be much surprised at this news + ve always suspected Mimiko will go back to PDP cos after his guber career whats next for him?His party may even be deregistered after 2015.Same goes for Ladoja.These guys were PDP and will ve a place in dia heart for the party.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by karlmax2: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2013
jay_onpoint:

U ar nt expected to understand d nigeria branch of politics. Dat election ws won 4 mimiko by pdp led retarden oga Jo bcus d former knew he wld defect after d election wich made it an agreement b4 d election proper. Wakeup slug!
so sir was election also won for obanikoro and other pdp contestants in the last local govt election in lagos by the retarden? And if he did it for mimiko then he also did it for oshomole during his re-election too cos is on record that he Adams thanked the retardeen after his re-election before ur hypocrite party
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by lacasa: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2013
Clerverly: I thought they were already in PDP. Good riddance angry angry angry

Exactly!.

Good riddance to Rubbish!

Sai APC. cool
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by kcluv9ja: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Ahmedie25: Sentiment has blinded u to the extent that u can't think again,is Tom Ikemi or Rochas muslim,u are so daft
grin
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Obiagu1:

Lie! Ondo people are anti Tinubu aka Yoruba super thief
You don't know anything o, was it not the same tinubu that helped mimiko get his mandate back, you can't imagine the kind of propaganda that they used adaba f.m which belongs to tinubu to achieve.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by kcluv9ja: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2013
Lol!plsss guys u pple are taking dis too far?All dis politicians are nothing but crook.they are only playing on us to do their dirty business.so....make unanticipated find anoder topic abegi! cryLol!plsss guys u pple are taking dis too far?All dis politicians are nothing but crook.they are only playing on us to do their dirty business.so....make unanticipated find anoder topic abegi!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2013
karl max: so sir was election also won for obanikoro and other pdp contestants in the last local govt election in lagos by the retarden? And if he did it for mimiko then he also did it for oshomole during his re-election too cos is on record that he Adams thanked the retardeen after his re-election before ur hypocrite party
That decision in favor of obanikoro have been reversed, try and keep up.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Aderostock(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2013
peleson:

Sentiments and hatred have blinded your reasoning that you don't want to learn. Comparing Fashola with Akpabio is like comparing a suspension bridge with ordinary road. Besides, let's know the current leader(s) that have performed than Fashola and oshiomole in Nigeria with facts and let's learn from eachother or disgrace one another.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Angel778(f): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2013
Pygru:
Keep on dreaming
it is the truth. If mimiko should defect to pdp, he is as good as finishd in ondo state.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ziccoit: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2013
They are always part of PDP chop-chop government right from their day one. Defection may not be the right word rather reversion to their old skin.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by peleson: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2013
Olugbenger:
U cant even depicit btw ACN and CAN?

How daft!
Have u bothered typing on ur system n noticed how those letters change automatically? If not, try n c. I v corrected couple of times. Moreso, is that all the morales u can get from my post? If so, approach life that way. Always expect mistakes as your result.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by peleson: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2013
Aderostock:
Sentiments and hatred have blinded your reasoning that you don't want to learn. Comparing Fashola with Akpabio is like comparing a suspension bridge with ordinary road. Besides, let's know the current leader(s) that have performed than Fashola and oshiomole in Nigeria with facts and let's learn from eachother or disgrace one another.

When did fashola win the best performing governor?
Akpabio always do, he is the governor other governors is talking about nor was tinubu ever did better than Donald Duke? Hence he is ur champion! Shame
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by peleson: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2013
take dat: Was there a party called PDP or the other parties you mentioned in the 3rd republic? Learner!
4th n 5th rather. I v learnt isn't it? Yes it is. Thank u!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2013
mr.official:
Once he defects to PDP, APC will win Ondo. Nobody likes to hear PDP, it's evil!
this is pure official nonsense from mr official grin wink
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by takedat(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2013
peleson:
4th n 5th rather. I v learnt isn't it? Yes it is. Thank u!
I didn't mean to be rude! 1999- till date is the 4th republic. The 3rd was during IBB's!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by peleson: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2013
take dat: I didn't mean to be rude! 1999- till date is the 4th republic. The 3rd was during IBB's!
Well I never thought so, what makes a republic if not change of constitutional government to another hence IBB time was never constitutional he ruled not lead by decree not law or constitution so how was it a republic ? Please I want to know with all sincerity !
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ifebosco: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2013
Obiagu1:

Lie! Ondo people are anti Tinubu aka Yoruba super thief
if peter odili of south south,would have used the money in his position to build a political party as strong as acn of tinubu.by now
south south even jonathan will have a political party to be proud of.im not a fan of tinubu,but the man has tried for his people by building up a strong political party to challenge pdp.
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by Burger01(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2013
mr.official:
Once he defects to PDP, APC will win Ondo. Nobody likes to hear PDP, it's evil!
Dream on dreamer.. So, you think and assume Ondo people would vote for APC especially 'if' Buhari is the flag bearer? Hmmm, you don't know sh*#it...
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by ifebosco: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2013
noblezone: Anybody who thinks that the change we need is in the name of a party should have his head properly examined.

Perhaps, let the likes of OBJ, Atiku and Orji Kalu defect to APC and then we will support them because it is PDP!

Perhaps, Chris Uba should join APC and become her flag bearer in Anambra guber race. Arrant nonsense!

I will be swayed by APC only if a credible person becomes the flag bearer.
If they fly the power hungry, blood thirsty tyrant called Buhari and Jonathan is contesting, then will I not only vote for PDP but will also campaign for the party.

the only credible leader we have in nigeria,go and read his antecedent.although im not in support of his truncating of our then democracy
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by takedat(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2013
peleson:
Well I never thought so, what makes a republic if not change of constitutional government to another hence IBB time was never constitutional he ruled not lead by decree not law or constitution so how was it a republic ? Please I want to know with all sincerity !
IBB was the first military "president" because he presided over the botched third republic! We had democratically elected governors, law makers and local gov chairmen. There was a constitution(1989) though not used. Though questionable but the period generally accepted and recognised as the 3rd republic!
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by peleson: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
take dat: IBB was the first military "president" because he presided over the botched third republic! We had democratically elected governors, law makers and local gov chairmen. There was a constitution(1989) though not used. Though questionable but the period generally accepted and recognised as the 3rd republic!
More like it then. Will study it further .thanks
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by dady12: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
if minko,obi and co are defetting to pdp,i am also deffiting to APC,.they are all criminals playing ashawo polities,political jobbers.we should encounrage this New party APC cos it makes the rulling party to perform more better,without opposition,GEJ can decide to share the billions with his cronnies and many will shouting pdpdpdp,nonsense
Re: Mimiko, Ladoja, Obi To Defect To PDP by oddy4real(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Aderostock:
Mongloid, have you ever been to Akwa-Ibom State? If you have, you wouldn't be comparing Lagos to Akwa-Ibom, I dare say that it has the BEST road Network and aesthetics in Nigeria after the FCT.
And before the Yoruba and A.C.N goons here attack me, I am Yoruba too but not a deluded one. I have been opportuned to travel around the Country and I make bold to opine that The South West is the most backward. Go to the Eastern states and see how good their roads are. The problem with the South West is that we are toooooo egoistic and proud. Too arrogant too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Distances Self From Fraudster Recently Arrested By DSS / Senate Passes Police Reform Bill After A Thorough Debate / Zainab Ahmed: We Have Spent Over ₦157 Billion On Second Niger Bridge So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.