Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

"Shut Up And Focus On Your Career" - Taribo West Blasts Odemwingie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Shut Up And Focus On Your Career" - Taribo West Blasts Odemwingie (631 Views)

Omeruo And Oboabona Are Amateurs - Taribo West / ‘I Was Better Than Maldini’ - Taribo West / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"Shut Up And Focus On Your Career" - Taribo West Blasts Odemwingie by joyli: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
"SHUT UP AND FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER" - TARIBO WEST BLASTS ODEMWINGIE

It is said that whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad. Not sure what exactly Osaze Odemwingie is dealing with but he needs to rebuke those demons before they drown him.

As usual, he took to his twitter page to run his mouth but this particular tweet did not go ignored. Here's what he tweeted:
“Yekini, (may his soul RIP) our legend died in poverty…Femi Opabunmi lost his sight and struggling to feed now…T. West I heard not so comfortable and few others,” .

To set the record straight, former Nigerian footballer, Taribo West issued the following response.==>

“It is embarrassing to read such comments about me in the newspapers. The last time he probably saw me was in 2008, so what does he know about me?

“Have I asked him for money before? God has been kind to me and my ministry and I have not begged anybody for money. I am doing well; I am not broke and never will be till Christ comes. In Christ, I have everything, so I am not lacking. I think he has lost track and needs to get himself together.

“He should shut up and focus on his career instead of insulting his seniors all the time. He needs to respect his elders. His utterances smacks of indiscipline and unprofessionalism. He should apologise to everyone he’s been abusing on Twitter because if he continues like this, he will not go far.”

“If he is fighting for ex-players, then that is not how to go about it. He should come home and fight those who are not helping the footballers.

“How many ex-footballers has he helped? How can he stay in England and fight for a cause in Nigeria? He should join his seniors and fight for their cause because his approach has no foundation,”.

Re: "Shut Up And Focus On Your Career" - Taribo West Blasts Odemwingie by semid4lyfe(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2013

(1)

Napoli Striker Pandev: I Voted For Mourinho - And It Was Changed / Obabona Slams Wenger / Amazing Raw Ball Juggling Skills By A Native Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.