Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? (4788 Views)

Muslim Girls Are The Most Virtuous In Nigeria / Why Do Nigerian Christians Hate Islam??? / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by maasoap(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
I believe they see it as a unique symbol of Islam. They feel intimidated by it, and the hatred would develop in their hearts instantly. But the funny thing is that their own religion also encourages (if not mandate) the use of hijab. And the funniest thing is that they do not have any hatred towards SU sisters that dress the same way. Stop Hating Islam!
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by thorpido(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
The language and the spirit behind your write-up is the main reason why a lot of people have issues with muslims.It's not so much of the hijab,it's the heart/spirit of the muslim.
I have seen good muslims so I can't generalize that muslims are not good.
However,if I'm to assess you by your write-up,it shows u already have a bias.
Let me teach u.Consider this;what if u opened a thread with a title like this:
THE BEAUTY AND USEFULNESS OF HIJAB.
Will this be more useful and serve better purpose?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
It is called 'Bigotry' it's common in religion and all of you are guilty of it.
a christian hates seeing a muslim girl in hijab, a muslim hates seeing a christian girl in mini skirt.
and i have to hide my Atheism when looking for a job, otherwise religious bosses will not even look at my CV.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by confusion247(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
thorpido: The language and the spirit behind your write-up is the main reason why a lot of people have issues with muslims.It's not so much of the hijab,it's the heart/spirit of the muslim.
I have seen good muslims so I can't generalize that muslims are not good.
However,if I'm to assess you by your write-up,it shows u already have a bias.
Let me teach u.Consider this;what if u opened a thread with a title like this:
THE BEAUTY AND USEFULNESS OF HIJAB.
Will this be more useful and serve better purpose?
Thank you so much for educating him. People like him are the reason why Muslims are referred to as terrorists.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by vedaxcool(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
maasoap: I believe they see it as a unique symbol of Islam. They feel intimidated by it, and the hatred would develop in their hearts instantly. But the funny thing is that their own religion also encourages (if not mandate) the use of hijab. And the funniest thing is that they do not have any hatred towards SU sisters that dress the same way. Stop Hating Islam!

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by maasoap(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
An average christian is in the same category with Boko Haram which is pure hatred towards people who practise the other religion. Most especially in South South and South East, Not saying that their counterparts in other regions are better. They hate Hijab and anything in it. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by maasoap(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
One just need to start a thread about Islam for muslims and see how they will quickly swarm and start feasting on it. They derive pleasure in attacking Muslims, Islam and the holy prophet even without provocation. I equate you people with Boko Harams because both of you are guided by the same principle which is HATRED .
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by seyibrown(f): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
I move that this is a 'Xtian hate' thread, and as such it should be moved and confined to a specially created section of Nairaland where its OP and any others deemed as troublemakers CANNOT contribute to it, just like threads deemed 'anti-islamic' are dealt with!
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by prairie(f): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Lol! This op is on a jonzing level sha, hate? Seriously? My roommate adiat wears ijab and i love her for her nature not because shez moslem or anything of that sort, i think ur women are the ones who feel intimidated because they see christians are free but they arent infact i have one eleha who takes one of my courses, this lady is covered head downwards even the face, she never sees the board and copies from my note if i sit beside her, so tell me who feels intimidated here, the one who doesnt have an identity or the one who makes use of her God-given freewill
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by Paschal007: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2013
maasoap: An average christian is in the same category with Boko Haram which is pure hatred towards people who practise the other religion. Most especially in South South and South East, Not saying that their counterparts in other regions are better. They hate Hijab and anything in it. Bunch of hypocrites.
I thought this is a Christian bashing thread, apparently you can't help displaying your hatred for easterners. You really think we've time to hate aboki and their semi-masquerade women? How many times have you heard that muslims and their shanty mosques were attacked in the east like your muslim brothers do in the north and everywhere they're in majority? Funny thing most of your sisters rarely wear the tent like they used to do they 1st arrived. Bunch of insecure clowns. undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by maasoap(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2013
South South and South East are the worst place for a Muslim to live. But the purpose of this thread is that why do you hate people who wear hijab?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by prairie(f): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
maasoap: South South and South East are the worst place for a Muslim to live. But the purpose of this thread is that why do you hate people who wear hijab?
what is the basis for your assumption? Do you know anyone who was maltreated in the east for being a moslem? Or are you just looking for a way to liken the east to the north? I know a lot of muslims and one of them stayed in abia state for ten yrs she speaks fluent igbo too and i dont speak fairytales I know these people personally, but your attempt at criticising the east for a non-existent crime is too low and u should ask for forgiveness from God, seriously
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by prairie(f): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
P.S christians hardly notice u guys not to talk of hating u guys i think its d other way round actually, we are trying to help humanity and save life and so we have no time to hate but ur brothers in the north are visibly thwarting our efforts by the senseless killings so maybe u should go to the north and tell ur people to stop killing christians instead of asking dumb questions about ur hijab
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by thorpido(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
If u are a Christian,don't bother replying to this thread.Let the Op keep whatever poor opinion he has to himself.People like him never want to learn.They are predictable and pathetic.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by hadbak: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
I have stayed at Ebonyi(Afikpo) n Obalinko in cross river n I know how it feels as a muslim woman wearing d head scaf always let alone wearing the hijab or Niqab. Some attack u for no just cause n ask u silly questions that even a child elsewhr cannot ask. They cal d Hijab ugly n babaric, may Allah av mercy on them. Some of them can be nice especially those who have travelled across Nigeria. Some will ask u questns abt ur religion tryin to understand some things abt it..n they appreciate what u tell them. Some will look at u like ur too backward n uncivilized n will neva want to associate wit u. All these are tings u see more often dia than places with more muslims.
A lady once entered my room n met me without d hijab, she said...see how fine ur skin is n u cover it?. I jst smiled, Little did she know that it is amonge the blessings of Allah for wearing d Hijab that made it so, Glory be to Him!
I'm PROUD n CONFIDENT of my Hijab n can flunt it anywhr I find myself. D truth is, I feel so free wearing it n don't care how any1 feels about it.

xtians always talk abt tolerance but some of them neva show any tolerance. Whn they see a muslim woman wit the Hijab or Niqab they tend to react to it. I hav neva come across or hear a muslim attacking a Nun for wearing the head scaf or covering, infact they see it as a beautiful thing n feels happy they dress almost alike.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by hadbak: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
@ OP- Do anyone care if they hate it or not? All I have to say is.. be confident to wear it(Hijab) no matter where n what..
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by BetaThings: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
prairie: P.S christians hardly notice u guys not to talk of hating u guys i think its d other way round actually, we are trying to help humanity and save life and so we have no time to hate but ur brothers in the north are visibly thwarting our efforts by the senseless killings so maybe u should go to the north and tell ur people to stop killing christians instead of asking dumb questions about ur hijab

Actually you do notice us too much.

The following posts are from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1203479/reflecting-miraculous-signs-allah

Walexz02: I still find it hard to believe,why it become a must for xtrians to comment on a muslim thread.... If u dnt like/understand what the topic is all about why not move to the next thread?
...some1 is asking why this thread is on frontpage? Indeed that fellow is headless.
@ OP, jazakumullah khairan.
Jumaat kareem to all brothers and sisters in the house.[/quote]

Walexz02:
I guess u knew what u posted nw is rubb.ish?... If u can show me a xtrian thread, dt u can find a useless comment(such as yours) by a muslims, then I will agree dt xtrians ar tolerant. May Allah guide us to the straight path.

babyosisi:
My people say that a good market sells itself
This one they are shouting from the roof every blessed day and then threatening those who refuse to buy the nonsense it is like saying I am peaceful but if you dare disagree,I will kill you.
The same Boko haram mentality inside the forum

As I write this there are 3 christian threads on the front page. No muslim has queried why they are there. You can go there are check
But as soon as a topic from the Islamic section makes it to the front page, christians want a debate on the policies for putting stuff on the fp
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
I opened this thread after I read that a school teacher gave a 12 yr old 43 lashes for wearing hijab to school because they're taking their hatred to another level! Even if it's a single stroke, it still boiled down to hatred for Islam. Nigerian christians would argue why Muslim girls have to wear hijab in a christian founded sch (public or private) but when u asked them how does wearing hijab to christian founded school affect them or d school? They would simply become dumb. Now on front page? letmecheck.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by prairie(f): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
maasoap: I opened this thread after I read that a school teacher gave a 12 yr old 43 lashes for wearing hijab to school because they're taking their hatred to another level! Even if it's a single stroke, it still boiled down to hatred for Islam. Nigerian christians would argue why Muslim girls have to wear hijab in a christian founded sch (public or private) but when u asked them how does wearing hijab to christian founded school affect them or d school? They would simply become dumb. Now on front page? letmecheck.
stop making a mountain out of a mole hill, u saw even christians condemned it because that woman did not behave in a christian way so stop d victim thingy ur doing, if a school is private and has a dressing code that doesnt include ijab, a right thinking muslim who still wants to wear an ijab should rather find a muslim school to attend c'est finis!. Shalom
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by prairie(f): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
hadbak: @ OP- Do anyone care if they hate it or not? All I have to say is.. be confident to wear it(Hijab) no matter where n what..
Madam did those people force u to stop using ur ijab? They might laugh but thats because they aint used to it besides everyone gets laughed at, when i make d sign of d cross before i eat some of my friends laugh at me but now they used to it and sometimes join me. And u do know that what u experienced is a piece of cake compared to what christians suffer in d north dont u?. Shalom
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by hadbak: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
^^Firstly...its Hijab n not what ur calling it. Secondly, I was adresing d OP in this coment not U. I still insist, Weda they dare hate it or not who cares? No one can stop the use of Hijab, not in anyone's wildest dreams.
If they are not used to the Hijab, they shld learn to RESPECT it bcus its a right n not a child's play. The muslims dnt disrespect d xtians for wearing their head scarfs, do they?.
Sign of d cross is not d same as wearing d Hijab..if u get laughed at by ur xtians friends who don't observe d sign of d cross mode of praying, i see no reason y I shld get hate for wearing d Hijab as my clothing by u(xtians)

The OP is talking about the Hijab n y u hate it n not how xtians are treated in the north..dts a topic for another day or better still open a thread on that, sure it will help

In Nigeria xtians are not mocked/laughed at by muslims for observing their religious duties/rights like the muslims are, especially those muslims found in a non- muslims areas .. Its a fact!

In ur oda comment, talking abt Eleha not seeing d board n d muslim women as intimidated? I purposely didn't want to coment on that bfor bcus that a straght hate n I'm sure ur so into it that u didn't identify it as a hate. So ur call dressing modest for a woman as not being free? O ma se o! How can an Eleha not see d board bcus she covered head to toes? Laughing seriously hia.. On the contrary she has an Identity as a respected decent muslim woman but u dressing loosely wil not only deidentify but also make u what I can't say.. Tink about it, I pray u undestand
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
it makes them look less attractive
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Mar 01, 2013
Christians are bunch of hypocrites and intolerants. They are already feasting on one Islamic thread that is on front page now. I am being vindicated here. But we're getting there slowly and since the assaults and harassment by christian head teachers for using hijab are reaching the peak, govt will soon make a pronouncement on it. I could remember how Muslim nurses also fought for the use of hijab in public and private hospitals before govt finally made a favourable pronouncement on it. Bloody hypocrites!
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by maasoap(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Paschal007: ^Do you wear a tablecloth on your head? undecided
Your father should have answer to that question.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
maasoap: .
You shouldn't let their mean words get to you. smiley
A lot of christians have been brainwashed by the media to believe that Islam is evil so they have a lot of hostility in their hearts for Muslims. Just try to understand and forgive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by zayhal(f): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
@maasoap
You don't have to resort to insults. You need to have a thick skin to dwell on NL.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by bukatyne(f): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
maasoap: I opened this thread after I read that a school teacher gave a 12 yr old 43 lashes for wearing hijab to school because they're taking their hatred to another level! Even if it's a single stroke, it still boiled down to hatred for Islam. Nigerian christians would argue why Muslim girls have to wear hijab in a christian founded sch (public or private) but when u asked them how does wearing hijab to christian founded school affect them or d school? They would simply become dumb. Now on front page? letmecheck.
Please stop acting like muslim students are singled out. In secondary schools, rosaries are ceased, Bibles are ceased during school hours etc.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Seeing Muslim Girls In Hijab? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
bukatyne: Please stop acting like muslim students are singled out. In secondary schools, rosaries are ceased, Bibles are ceased during school hours etc.
True. I am a Muslim but I believe that rules should be followed. If you go to a predominantly Christian school where Islamic dressing is prohibited then you can either follow the law or go elsewhere where you are free to practise your religion. No need to start crying persecution and claiming victim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Guidelines For Gender Interactions / The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Islamic Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.