Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (248401 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ishilove:
There was no issue she couldn't put before her God.

Anything wrong with that line? Please let me know smiley
No, you're quite right. I realised now that the word 'before' is a preposition, adverb and also a conjunction, so its usage depends on the kinda message it is meant to pass. Forgive me.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Larry-Sun:

No, you're quite right. I realised now that the word 'before' is a preposition, adverb and also a conjunction, so its usage depends on the kinda message it is meant to pass. Forgive me.

I am only passing by.

**Abeg, I need English teasher**

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
Larry-Sun:

English master grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ishilove:
English master grin
I thought the phrase was ambiguous.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
ITbomb:
I don't feel save with you alone in the room
huh

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by xynerise: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2013
Nice one Ishilove. In case you need a sponsor to publish your book, dont hesitate to inform me. cool
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2013
xynerise: Nice one Ishilove. In case you need a sponsor to publish your book, dont hesitate to inform me. cool
Really? How nice of you smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ayobase(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2013
If my "following" is to encourage u, then u gat it!

U pple no go kill one with story for NL!

Una no dey tire?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2013
Where is Ishilove... We have you on front page oooo
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2013
copyright this story is copied *pee on thread*
abeg reference the real author at least

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2013
temiosunrinde: copyright this story is copied *pee on thread*

why don't you show us the reference yourself?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by yuzedo: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2013
brokoto: Come, una don start again? Wetin be this na? If you don't like the story pls go away! What's with the contaminating 'innocent' minds? If you want a fairy tale pls go pick up Mills and Boons. Ah ah!

I de vex Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO . Ishi if you like make Prince r.ape the girl. Its YOUR story. Anybody that wants to enforce their fawking hypocritical morality on this story will have ME to contend with.

Nonsense!!!
I tire! These moralists and idealists are spoiling the gaddem modafocking reading for me!!! angry angry
Ishi, pls let some people nyash na? My "tatu" don dey charge for office since i begin read dis story! grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2013
temiosunrinde: copyright this story is copied *pee on thread*
Yes, please show us the real author since the story is copied. angry

Plagiarism is a serious accusation and I demand you present evidence, otherwise I will report you and ensure you are banned from this section.

I am giving you two hours. Your time starts now.

2 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
yuzedo:
I tire! These moralists and idealists are spoiling the gaddem modafocking reading for me!!! angry angry
Ishi, pls let some people nyash na? My "tatu" don dey charge for office since i begin read dis story! grin grin tongue
The time for nyashing has not yet come. I am working on the update which will be ready later today
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by nuwell(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2013
Ishi, this is a captivating tale. You do have a flair for storytelling.Keep up the good work. However, could you shorten the intervals between updates? It's a bit disconcerting. For instance, I had to re-read the last post before today's so I could reconnect with the storyline again.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Santi222(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2013
Ishi is slowly spinning her magical web again.. And abeg, biko, what is nyashing?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2013
nu-well:
Ishi, this is a captivating tale. You do have a flair for storytelling.Keep up the good work. However, could you shorten the intervals between updates? It's a bit disconcerting. For instance, I had to re-read the last post before today's so I could reconnect with the storyline again.
Thank you smiley

I will try as much as possible to be more frequent, sir. The major challenge is time. I work best under solitude and absolute silence, but my kind of job makes that near impossible. This is the first time I am attempting something of this nature and I want to write literature (hope I got that write), not just entertainment. It will cost me nothing to tap out a few paragraphs on the go, but that will be forcing creativity and the end product will be wishy-washy. Please bear with me.

A new update will be ready by tomorrow latest.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2013
Santi222: And abeg, biko, what is nyashing?
Se.xual intercourde
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by oludayomi(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2013
9ce0one. Lack of that thng called moni is ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ begining of destruction.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Meklex(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ishi, my mama tell me say if I can't find a girl that reads make I kuku find one that writes,
I hope you measure up to the physical requirements I need in a girl?,
you must be chilo-like, but not with those paw paw breas.ts.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by HighChief4(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
#subscribing#
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by thaoriginator: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nice
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Meklex: Ishi, my mama tell me say if I can't find a girl that reads make I kuku find one that writes,
Lol. We are not our maker. We are beautifully and wonderfully made, be it pawpaw, apple, orange or pancake. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Goshen360(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
musKeeto: kiss
So na here u come hyd since? Make i read am first before i giving my commented.

Egbon, wetin I see say you dey try do so?.....making attempt to give [size=3pt]holy kiss[/size] to my sweetheart? shocked Why you dey like the things wey I dey always like sef? Yes, I know say me and you na brothers but we also know our mothers are different. Abeg leaf my sweetheart for me o, na God I carry abeg you o. wink You no say I no dey take my sweetheart play with person o, not even wif that boy called logic version 03. shocked grin

@ Ishi sweerie,

You're doing good but one thing remaineth.....when will you accept that my 5,000 USD engagement ring? kiss tongue grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Goshen360(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Meklex: Ishi, my mama tell me say if I can't find a girl that reads make I kuku find one that writes,

Bros, abeg no let me and you enter one chance o angry The my sweetheart wey I don buy 5,000 USD engagement ring for na eim you dey dream about shey? I no dey carry my sweetheart sweep floor. You berrer go go the one wey ya mama tell you grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ichommy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
I can wait for next post Ishilove, i know u stay in Ota make i come?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Goshen360(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
ichommy: I can wait for next post Ishilove, i know u stay in Ota make i come?

shocked Come where na? Why una no dey stay where them put una sef? Na my sweetheart wey her 5,000 USD engagement ring don ready you wan come see? No be only Ota you wan come, na Ota (enemy) you be. You want make my 5,000 USD waste like that ni? grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Meklex(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. We are not our maker. We are beautifully and wonderfully made, be it pawpaw, apple, orange or pancake. smiley
I think I will go for the apple, damn, I love apples!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Meklex(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Bros, abeg no let me and you enter one chance o angry The my sweetheart wey I don buy 5,000 USD engagement ring for na eim you dey dream about shey? I no dey carry my sweetheart sweep floor. You berrer go go the one wey ya mama tell you grin
lol, make we no quarrel much, from the value of your supposedly engagement ring I've already deciphered that its just a gold, ishi doesn't in fall for gold easily oh.
My diamonds don dey ground.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Egbon, wetin I see say you dey try do so?.....making attempt to give [size=3pt]holy kiss[/size] to my sweetheart? shocked Why you dey like the things wey I dey always like sef? Yes, I know say me and you na brothers but we also know our mothers are different. Abeg leaf my sweetheart for me o, na God I carry abeg you o. wink You no say I no dey take my sweetheart play with person o, not even wif that boy called logic version 03. shocked grin

@ Ishi sweerie,

You're doing good but one thing remaineth.....when will you accept that my 5,000 USD engagement ring? kiss tongue grin
Lol. Oya send it thru DHL make I assess the value grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
ichommy: I can wait for next post Ishilove, i know u stay in Ota make i come?
shocked embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.