Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). (25240 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / He Is Not Comfortable About His Mum's Pregnancy / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by mysticgal(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2013
minute: 1. My biggest problem while pregnant was the urges to urinate. I never had morning sickness. I just always had to pee!
One time I was at a store, buying what I hoped was my last set of maternity clothes. While I was trying on a shirt, I
suddenly got that feeling where you know you have to relive yourself right that minute. I had no idea where the restrooms
were, or if the store even had restroom and piddled there. I told the dressing room attendant that someone else had done
it,and quickly left . . .I've never gone back to that store.

2. I was at the mall with a friend. We were enjoying lunch when the urge hit. I was lucky enough to find a bathroom, but
not before wetting my panties. I wrapped my panties in toilet tissue and disposed of them. It's not like anyone was going to
look up my skirt. When we finished lunch, we decided to hit the stores. My friend wanted to go to her ABSOLUTE favorite
store, so I said we should check it out. Well, she was taking forever, looking at all their clothes, looking for her size, looking
for presents for other people, e.t.c. And then, I had to wee. It's not like I could just pop a squat in the middle of the store, so
I tried as hard as I could to hold it and politely asked my friend to hurry up. Then, the most horrible thing happened. I couldn't
hold it anymore. A strong stream of urine came out and hit the floor. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. All the contents of my
bladder came out. There was a humongous puddle beneath me( I was wearing a skirt). I left the store drip-drying by leaving little
droplets behind me.

3. I was having dinner at a really fancy hotel with my partner when the urge hit me. I asked a waiter for directions to the
bathroom, but got lost along the way. I considered knocking on the door of a suite and asking to use their toilet. I finally found
the bathroom, but I knew I couldn't make it to the stall. So I hoisted myself up and let loose in the sink. Not my finest moments.....

this your own na wa oh embarassed
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Uniquexty(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
I cant wait to marry and have my babies

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by chizzy86(f): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Time to resurrect this thread. Mine is the sudden craving for ukwa(an ibo food). I also crave for what people are eating at a particular time. A friend of mine left her african salad and went to answer our boss. I just got up, went to her seat and ate it. I noticed silence and saw my colleagues staring at me. Well, I've asked hubby to find me ukwa o. That's my breakfast tomorrow.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Hafsat24(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wow..really hilarious stories grin..well mine I still don't HV much appetite but its a lot better than d 1st 3 months wen I couldn't keep even water down..lost over 7kgs..now the cravings change everyday..I can cook as d nausea is gone..infact I can cook for Africa..but can't eat much outta it..but buka food that I'd gladly do grin..from ofada rice,to abula and amala..or just plain rice and stew..still don't eat the rice in my house cheesy..I don't eat meat..just fish or the dried one..I dodnt like stew with blended tomatoes..I cut the tomatoes instead..the list is endless..now I'm loving Cway peach,freshly squeezed orange and water melon juice..its like my version of crack cocaine grin..may God help us mothers..can't wait t meet the lil munchkin dats putting me thru all this grin

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
This is interesting grin grin grin.....but frightening though embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by rchilee: 4:43am On Aug 05, 2015
I crave for so many things...ofada rice, amala &ewedu with gbegiri at local buka, akara fried with Palm oil, rice and beans with locust beans stew. I would vomit after eating all those while in my first trimester...but am getting better now. I so much hate meat and fish.

2 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by iomoge2(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
i am coming back to read

@following.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
My preggy neighbour just entered my room and said "Ada pls do you have plantain", I was like "do I look like a plaintain seller" I was backing her when I said this oh, I turned back to see Obioma sobbing, I wan laugh but I gat to hold myself ohhh. On my way to get her the plantain!!

On Thursday night around 1am, I heard a knock on my door, fear catch me oh. I asked who it is, The next thing i heard is, Ada its me obioma, biko give me small garri, hia!!! gini bukwa nkea, she has almost a half bag of garri in her room, I asked her what happened to hers, she said the smell of her own is irritating her. I carry garri give her.

Even heard she was a male lecturer sent her out of the class because she was eating paw paw in clas while lecture was on.

I pity her, she seems to be carrying the burden alone.

3 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by favoredgal: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Personally I don't believe anyone can have bad cravings to the extent of eating or begging stuff from a total stranger.

Self control is still key even in pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
favoredgal:
Personally I don't believe anyone can have bad cravings to the extent of eating or begging stuff from a total stranger.

Self control is still key even in pregnancy

funny as it sounds I also never believed I could ever do such till it happened. remembering it just makes me laugh. All I will say is wait until your time, different strokes for different folks.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by favoredgal: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
taryour:

funny as it sounds I also never believed I could ever do such till it happened. remembering it just makes me laugh. All I will say is wait until your time, different strokes for different folks.

I'm in the second trimester of my second baby

I have cravings but to be honest I can't imagine eating my colleagues food or even begging a random stranger for corn

I would rather use my leg to waka to where it's being sold or send someone to get it for me

2 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
favoredgal:

I'm in the second trimester of my second baby

I have cravings but to be honest I can't imagine eating my colleagues food or even begging a random stranger for corn

I would rather use my leg to waka to where it's being sold or send someone to get it for me

well that's because we are 2 different people entirely with different mentality and background. my meat could be your poison and your poison could be my meat. on a normal I wouldn't try such and that's why pregnancy treats people diffrently, if you think the act of begging for corn from a stranger seem so weird and out of this world then you need to hear from other women with more weird and dangerous cravings . congrats and have a safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by favoredgal: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
taryour:

well that's because we are 2 different people entirely with different mentality and background. my meat could be your poison and your poison could be my meat. on a normal I wouldn't try such and that's why pregnancy treats people diffrently, if you think the act of begging for corn from a stranger seem so weird and out of this world then you need to hear from other women with more weird and dangerous cravings . congrats and have a safe delivery.

You are right. Thanks and amen

2 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by DanielJones: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
#Update
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
I never really have cravings... I can't remember any... Mine was to cry any how... If I watch cnn, or any thing emotional... The cry no be here...
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by charispersnifid: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
ive been laffing. these cravings nor b here oh. God help all pregnantwomen acd see ghem through this period safeli in Jesud' name
laffing and learning
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2016
charispersnifid:
ive been laffing. these cravings nor b here oh. God help all pregnantwomen acd see ghem through this period safeli in Jesud' name
laffing and learning

I guess you just started your 9 month course as well. Congrats and wishing the very best of this great experience. *winks*

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Sapphire204: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jxt came across this post now and couldnt stop laughing, im 8 weeks pregnant and all i cud tink of is ofada rice and atarodo stew and guess wat, i jxt had it and feel like ive.neva had it all my life....like today's own was special.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by flakkiiee(f): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Just came back from buying my own ofada rice aswel..it's really not easy eating at home..the whole house smells like poison. I took out time to mope d whole house with hypo still it smells awful and no one else smells it. I don't even know where to hide. In my 1st trimester aswel. And I must vomit 2wice every single day. I am skinny and don't know if this pregnancy wants me to evaporate..lol. Children are indeed a gift from God. Can't wait to get my appetite back.

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by naniawini(f): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Mine was terrible! I luv inhaling d smoke wen sum1 is smoking weed. I fit gv u money mke u buy then smoke while I sit by u nd be inhaling it grin grin grin
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Ogt1: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
It is well with us
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Ellemama(f): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Contact me for maternity clothings, nursing bras,breastfeeding covers and sitz bath bowl. 07054373820
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Olanireti(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Wao, this is hilarious. Kudos to all women. Husband needs to really be of understanding during this period. Eagerly waiting to marry and see her carrying my baby. I pray she won't be vomiting o and crave for AMALA and EWEDU. At least I can make it easily provided my work permits. Kudos to u all women and my future wife.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by chiwetel(f): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Caracta:
Is this how it feels shocked shocked shocked
As in eh,afraid is cashing me.

scary scary stories..
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by bolseas(f): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
dokunu is now my current craving. I bought 300# worth of Dokunu from a hawker when I went to the salon last week. on Monday, I told my hair dresser to help me buy from the woman, the woman no gree show ever since o.

grilled Croaker too is my favorite craving. but when I check pocket, I go just use something else to distract myself.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2017
wow. Feb 23rd 2013 I opened this thread and 4 years ahead with a day interval am back on the same thread. lol. exactly 4 years and a day, what a coincidence. Awesome God.

a beautiful day ahead to everyone. One love.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by jaybee3(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2017
taryour:
wow. Feb 23rd 2013 I opened this thread and 4 years ahead with a day interval am back on the same thread. lol. exactly 4 years and a day, what a coincidence. Awesome God.

a beautiful day ahead to everyone. One love.
Yippeeee

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
jaybee3:
Yippeeee
winks. lol. how you doing and all yours
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by poshestmina(f): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mine is drinking garri .garri with suya,gnut,akara,beans ,moi moi even garri with soup and i can't eat anything i cook anymore especially fried or smoked fish ...hubby is tired of complaining ,i do my thing now when he's sleeping or in d toilet or wardrobe.God help me
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2017
poshestmina:
Mine is drinking garri .garri with suya,gnut,akara,beans ,moi moi even garri with soup and i can't eat anything i cook anymore especially fried or smoked fish ...hubby is tired of complaining ,i do my thing now when he's sleeping or in d toilet or wardrobe.God help me

lol. why is hé complaining,no be him fire am there. he should get used to it o,better for him like that cause its a 40weeks trip. guess its your first experience reason he is complaining, dont worry he get used to it in due time. You are in it together so please stop hiding in your wardrope. lol. congrats madam. kisses
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by poshestmina(f): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2017
taryour:

lol. why is hé complaining,no be him fire am there. he should get used to it o,better for him like that cause its a 40weeks trip. guess its your first experience reason he is complaining, dont worry he get used to it in due time. You are in it together so please stop hiding in your wardrope. lol. congrats madam. kisses
Thanks d

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.