Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10454 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
if na play stop am joor! No drag dis one abeg! angry

Ur nyansh is too big for d lil man
Cmon
Ow is he suppose penetrate

190!!!!!!
*angry*

2 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt:

Ur nyansh is too big for d lil man
Cmon
Ow is he suppose penetrate
I go give am hand job to badt! cool

3 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: 190
Cmon respect ursef o
I didn't come ere for u
Stay outta dis

Micheal, I am d woman of ur dreams
D one n only dat make u feel like a man dat u are
I also make delicious meals, pastries, all sorts
I am beautiful, sweetest smile, fantastic body
I will mk ur world go round
Btw, I am 16
I hope u don't mind?

Are you really 16?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by cindyrella(f): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: I want green card o! Poster, oh bebe! Can I get ya number? smiley
shocked shocked
Mama, u wan wound the pikin?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Let me have dis meat
I promise u go wit d next one
Ok?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
pulsefro:

Are you really 16?
LMAO
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
^ and wats lmaoing u now?
Shift abeg

pulsefro:

Are you really 16?

Rubs palm
Am so nervous
Yh baby, am jst 16
Smiling
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
190:

Maybe i should actually give him to some couple of chicks i know personally

OP- What age group u looking at here since ure 18
I gat a couple of wonderful cuz and friends i cud introduce u to wink wink
They ent money freaks and ent interested in ur VISA

Bout 4-5 of them and they ent even based in Nigeria so if u interested - contact me wink wink

i sayed it ooo...... u even want to suffocate d young man wif 4-5
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
cindyrella:
shocked shocked
Mama, u wan wound the pikin?
And u are? undecided
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by cindyrella(f): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
And u are? undecided
Just a concerned fellow
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
And I am a virgin too
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
This guy go pay ooo I can feel it! :
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: And I am a virgin too

No experience lol

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dyt: I bind every spirit that's here to ruin my chances of gettin dat green card
Holy ghost fire, consume their fingers

You seem like a nice girl. Don't you have a facebook or e-mil adress?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2013
cindyrella:
Just a concerned fellow
Go hawk puff puff abeg! Killjoy# angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

angry angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by tchaik(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD

Crazy Op, Crazy topic, crazy people catching fun ontop the Bobo head! #Mugu

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

Baby
I had to deactivate cos guys were all ova me
Even dat 190 guy, dats why he's actin dat way

2 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by cindyrella(f): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Go hawk puff puff abeg! Killjoy# angry
Lmao!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
angry angry

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were interested.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:07am On Feb 24, 2013
tchaik: grin grin grin grin grin grin
LWKMD

Crazy Op, Crazy topic, crazy people catching fun ontop the Bobo head! #Mugu

What the fukk is a mugu. I keep seeijng this sh1t everywhere. I don't understand jungle slang angry
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Coldfaya(m): 12:07am On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: And I am a virgin too

did u re-sew d abunnah? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were interested.
It's aite boo boo! Now focus on me! U on Skype? smiley
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by no1madman(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Dis pikin no sabi wetin life dey talk. . . . . .
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt:

Baby
I had to deactivate cos guys were all ova me
Even dat 190 guy, dats why he's actin dat way

Ok now I know you're playing games. Not interested...NEXT!!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2013
^ no baby
Y wld u think am playin games
I am deadly serious
*crying*

Cold faya:

did u re-sew d abunnah? cheesy

And wat are u on abt?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

Ouchh! grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

but its becos she was saving herself for u grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Yes ma'm. What is your Skype name?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin OP this is one is very serious about u
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2013
Michael baby
If u don't take me, imma jump off d cliff
*sobs*
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by tchaik(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

What the fukk is a mugu. I keep seeijng this sh1t everywhere. I don't understand jungle slang angry

Jungle Slang Huh? You will understand it better after the girl is done with ya!

*unfollows*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Need A Cute Lesbian In Warri, Delta State!! / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust? / I Need A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.