Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] (10153 Views)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

Yes ma'm. What is your Skype name?
I'll PM u. wink
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2013
tchaik:

Jungle Slang Huh? You will understand it better after the girl is done with ya!

*unfollows*

Sorry about that man, i don't like being insulted, that's all.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2013
MICHAEL!!!!!
Talk to me
Sobs out loud
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: MICHAEL!!!!!
Talk to me
Sobs out loud

What's the problem?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Dyt(f): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2013
U leaving me already?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by 190: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2013
Visa wahala

Nor be only Nija guys fit hustle

I love dis - keep it up ladies

Which day would a girl come like dis and look for a husband 2take 2 america
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by nice4life: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2013
@op I advice you continue with your study, graduate and come back if you are serious becuase girls that fit your age are not yet matured enough to be on nairaland.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by abohrandy: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2013
190: on second tots OP
U got it all wrong!
This is possibily the worst place you ought to meet some wo-man/men
Have u thought if she could take u on a LONG TRILL RIDE just because she wants
u to get her across, well as an 18yr old im sure u wouldnt understand how deceitful 99% of Nigerian women are
Na them deceive ADAM CHOP APPLE angry
aNYWAYZ good luck with your search and God see you through

[size=26pt]BTW wheres benyc,greedie and freecocoa this na una chance to enter ARROWPLANE grin grin grin[/size]

i lik the bolded part like mad!!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Mynd44: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2013
You people are going bananas
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by cindyrella(f): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2013
nice4life:
becuase girls that fit your age are not yet matured enough to be on nairaland.
Says who?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2013
LMFAOOO!!! grin grin grin

this OP for real? yo, this one is a proper LEARNER!!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: U leaving me already?

Well, I hate being lied to.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:47am On Feb 24, 2013
190: Visa wahala

Nor be only Nija guys fit hustle

I love dis - keep it up ladies

Which day would a girl come like dis and look for a husband 2take 2 america

You're basically asking when an American lady will look for a controlling bastard to slap her around and yell at her all the time. That would be never my friend. wink

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by pulsefro(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2013
1. cindyrella, are you in on this?

2. What is this OP that I keep seeing?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by nice4life: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2013
cindyrella:
Says who?
I said so. Are you in his age bracket?
@op I think cindyrella is interested.PM her ASAP! if you understand naija babes well you should have coded.goodluck!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 24, 2013
190: on second tots OP
U got it all wrong!
This is possibily the worst place you ought to meet some wo-man/men
Have u thought if she could take u on a LONG TRILL RIDE just because she wants
u to get her across, well as an 18yr old im sure u wouldnt understand how deceitful 99% of Nigerian women are
Na them deceive ADAM CHOP APPLE angry
aNYWAYZ good luck with your search and God see you through

BTW wheres benyc,greedie and freecocoa this na una chance to enter ARROWPLANE grin grin grin

*faints*... grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Gelco(f): 12:55am On Feb 24, 2013
190:

how much do you wanna know them grin grin grin

rotfl

see young man, they are more than willing and ready to chat sh!!!!-t with you for the next 6yrs
while they keep sleeping around back in Nigeria

merrr...i hate to say this but u're a modern DAY PROPER MUGU grin grin grin
WTF's wrong with you bruv!!
They would be prepared to do anything, say anything act all nice even for the next 20years till u get them dat VISA grin grin

na NIGERIAN girls we dey talk about here ooh grin grin grin

You gotta get ur arse to Nigeria and meet a real lady, study her a bit and then take ur sh!!!-t back across the ocean
u dun wanna come online seeking love and chat with a girl who claims shes single while shes gat 40 boyfriends back in lagos or where have u

Jeeeez this is so wrong!!
so dis dude can actually comment somefin sensible? Surprising
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by abohrandy: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2013
nice4life: @op I advice you continue with your study, graduate and come back if you are serious becuase girls that fit your age are not yet matured enough to be on nairaland.

bla bla bla bla and plenti grammar!!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by abohrandy: 12:59am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro: 1. cindyrella, are you in on this?

2. What is this OP that I keep seeing?

oh boi, u too dey ask Jungle Questions!! just look for ur babe jey-jeyly and sharap!! MUGU

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by abohrandy: 1:00am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

Well, I hate being lied to.

na so u want take do the screening? yaff entered one chance!!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by nice4life: 1:00am On Feb 24, 2013
---
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by cindyrella(f): 1:00am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro: 1. cindyrella, are you in on this?

Nah! Call me when you turn 25 wink
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 24, 2013
190:

DIES!!

Nigerian girls here is your first MUGU

Over to you ladies grin grin
I've done my part grin grin grin grin

lmao grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by cindyrella(f): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2013
nice4life:
I said so. Are you in his age bracket?
@op I think cindyrella is interested.PM her ASAP! if you understand naija babes well you should have coded.goodluck!
If I was interested, I would have said so
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Shankboye(m): 1:02am On Feb 24, 2013
Buy blackberry, post ur pin for nairaland, show ur U.S flag ontop ur fone..sefini! U go see wifes, girlfriends,grandma,greatgrandma,model,fat,slim..all types

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Dyt: MICHAEL!!!!!
Talk to me
Sobs out loud

rotflmao...granny allow idowu get his man na grin

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 24, 2013
lalaosky:

lmao grin
nwoke a, you don turn to vanneni abi? see as you're quoting from the bc era grin grin tongue
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
nwoke a, you don turn to vanneni abi? see as you're quoting from the bc era grin grin tongue

lmao.. I didn't want to miss out on the fun..lol..

You fit the OP's description..apply fast
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Oahray: 1:17am On Feb 24, 2013
Chai, came late again sad
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2013
lalaosky:

lmao.. I didn't want to miss out on the fun..lol..

You fit the OP's description..apply fast

you dey craze innit? do I look Nigerian to you? I'm half American, half Peckhamite...ask binger or oahray.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by abohrandy: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2013
lalaosky:

rotflmao...granny allow idowu get his man na grin

grin grin grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] by abohrandy: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2013
ItsModella:
you dey craze innit? do I look Nigerian to you? I'm half American, half Peckhamite...ask binger or oahray.

even if we ask Chihuahua and German Shepard, they will say u b 9ja babe so lock up n apply joor!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / Happy Birthday To ME And My Birthday Mates / Sexy Ladys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.