Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Ethical Hackers - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ethical Hackers (35444 Views)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2013
wisemania: ^^Av notin harsh 2 say 2u boss...u jus dey cast me 4 social netwrk...
I don fink its w153 callin me a criminal wen i eventually suceed in d hackers wrld...i stil cnt c y u called me "garrulus"....we all kw dt b4 one bkoms a white hat certainly mst pass 2ru d black hat route so dat he'll len 4rm dr...neva knew hackers hide dia identity so mch in naija...boss u fall my hand big tym,no b so,....u kud av pm me,2 remove d post if it were not ethical.....anywaz u still be my boss naw.....we go len 4rm una
noni...9R0U61Y N41J4

If that seem to be a little harsh, don't take it personal broda, its cos i wish u well and wouldn't want you to follow that part that i think you're going right now. I tell you broda, there's no way black can ever turn to white rather the other way sound. The likes on Gonzallez, Indra, and all the members of Russia Business Network can't change from their ways cos someone that makes millions of dollars from one hack will never do it for just a couple of thousands.

To be great, you have to start with a positive heart and that will motivate you to protect all that is worth protecting. One love
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
DonCrust:

If that seem to be a little harsh, don't take it personal broda, its cos i wish u well and wouldn't want you to follow that part that i think you're going right now. I tell you broda, there's no way black can ever turn to white rather the other way sound. The likes on Gonzallez, Indra, and all the members of Russia Business Network can't change from their ways cos someone that makes millions of dollars from one hack will never do it for just a couple of thousands.

To be great, you have to start with a positive heart and that will motivate you to protect all that is worth protecting. One love
thanks....ur point haz bin noted....let me go n remove d post ASAP....
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Ethical hackers don't brag, they do their stuff. Nice one @doncrust. So many times I wonder if our people in government think we are fools. U can imagine the NSCDC paraded a boy saying he hacked in sss, jamb, neco and their own site. The story is that the boy claims to be an expert in web designing. When did a web designer become synonymous with a hacker or has site cloning become hackinng? Moreover, when did the sss begin to have a website? Rite from time the sss dosnt hv a site so I wonder who they are trying to cajole. Hmmmmm.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Djtm(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2013
BackTrack6: Ethical hackers don't brag, they do their stuff. Nice one @doncrust. So many times I wonder if our people in government think we are fools. U can imagine the NCDSC paraded a boy saying he hacked in sss, jamb, neco and their own site. The story is that the boy claims to be an expert in web designing. When did a web designer become synonymous with a hacker or has site cloning become hackinng? Moreover, when did the sss begin to have a website? Rite from time the sss dosnt hv a site so I wonder who they are trying to cajole. Hmmmmm.
lol. That news is annoying. "He is an expert in web design". When did those websites get hacked and we didn't hear about it? How did they get him? (I don't think someone is traceable in this Nigeria except you're using a bank server or something). The last time I checked, we don't have cyber laws in Nigeria so they should free the guy. Lastly, when security agents beat the crap out of you, someone who doesn't know what mouse is will claim "Anonymous".
Re: Ethical Hackers by seanet02: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2013
BackTrack6: Ethical hackers don't brag, they do their stuff. Nice one @doncrust. So many times I wonder if our people in government think we are fools. U can imagine the NCDSC paraded a boy saying he hacked in sss, jamb, neco and their own site. The story is that the boy claims to be an expert in web designing. When did a web designer become synonymous with a hacker or has site cloning become hackinng? Moreover, when did the sss begin to have a website? Rite from time the sss dosnt hv a site so I wonder who they are trying to cajole. Hmmmmm.
I wonder o. You cannot even see a competent hacker being tracked either through IP or any other means by a rudimentary organization like the NDSC, the boy just cloned the NDSC website on another domain name and this dofo called Abolurin started shouting Hacking all around the whole place.
What the guy did is called phishing.
Cloning a website and putting on same page on an exact or closely related domain name either on same extension or another extension
Walahi Nigeria have a long way to go in IT
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2013
Listenning silently.....
@backtrack i greet u....
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2013
lol. am not even sure any of our security agency have an IT department with qualify individual. and the most anoying part is dat am not sure they knw the different between a internet scammer and an hacker, to them they are both the same "yahoo yahoo" guys. and it is an insult comparing a "yahoo yahoo guys"(most who am not really sure can list the seven layers of an OSI internetworking model) to an hacker whether good hat or black hat. i once have an encounter with an sss agent. i was with my friends teaching the guy programming. so there come a guy who was asking us that "are you guys doing yahoo yahoo?"(imagine a this question). i got angry with the question but not knowing who the person is so i said back to the person "yea. in fact am the one teaching them". then suddenly i saw my friend running away(seems like they know the guy as an sss agent). so i thought that where the hell is my friends running to. but they guy finally told me he is sss agent that i should give him my system. i said ok and gave it to him. then i notice the guy is searching for any .txt file. since i knw some ppl who are yahoo yahoo guys i knw the guy is looking for .txt file that contain "format" the way the yahoo yahoo guys call it. after searching for about 30min and he cant find anything he return my system. then i thought to myself that if am truly into yahoo yahoo and i av one million format i av more that hundred way to mke the file invisible to someone who search for .txt file the way the sss agent did. i just said to my friend "see an illiterate computer literate"

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
lol. am not even sure any of our security agency have an IT department with qualify individual. and the most anoying part is dat am not sure they knw the different between a internet scammer and an hacker, to them they are both the same "yahoo yahoo" guys. and it is an insult comparing a "yahoo yahoo guys"(most who am not really sure can list the seven layers of an OSI internetworking model) to an hacker whether good hat or black hat. i once have an encounter with an sss agent. i was with my friends teaching the guy programming. so there come a guy who was asking us that "are you guys doing yahoo yahoo?"(imagine a this question). i got angry with the question but not knowing who the person is so i said back to the person "yea. in fact am the one teaching them". then suddenly i saw my friend running away(seems like they know the guy as an sss agent). so i thought that where the hell is my friends running to. but they guy finally told me he is sss agent that i should give him my system. i said ok and gave it to him. then i notice the guy is searching for any .txt file. since i knw some ppl who are yahoo yahoo guys i knw the guy is looking for .txt file that contain "format" the way the yahoo yahoo guys call it. after searching for about 30min and he cant find anything he return my system. then i thought to myself that if am truly into yahoo yahoo and i av one million format i av more that hundred way to mke the file invisible to someone who search for .txt file the way the sss agent did. i just said to my friend "see an illiterate computer literate"
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
lol. am not even sure any of our security agency have an IT department with qualify individual. and the most anoying part is dat am not sure they knw the different between a internet scammer and an hacker, to them they are both the same "yahoo yahoo" guys. and it is an insult comparing a "yahoo yahoo guys"(most who am not really sure can list the seven layers of an OSI internetworking model) to an hacker whether good hat or black hat. i once have an encounter with an sss agent. i was with my friends teaching the guy programming. so there came a guy who was asking us that "are you guys doing yahoo yahoo?"(imagine this kind question). i got angry with the question but not knowing who the person was so i said back to the person "yea. in fact am the one teaching them". then suddenly i saw my friend running away(seems like they know the guy as an sss agent). so i thought that where the hell is my friends running to. but the guy finally told me he is sss agent that i should give him my system. i said ok and gave it to him. then i notice the guy is searching for any .txt file. since i knw some ppl who are yahoo yahoo guys i knw the guy is looking for .txt file that contain "format" the way the yahoo yahoo guys calls it. after searching for about 30min and he cant find anything he return my system. then i thought to myself that if am truly into yahoo yahoo and i av one million format i av more that hundred ways to mke the file invisible to someone who search for .txt file the way the sss agent just did. i just said to my friend "see an illiterate computer literate"
Re: Ethical Hackers by Djtm(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
just_thinking: lol. am not even sure any of our security agency have an IT department with qualify individual. and the most anoying part is dat am not sure they knw the different between a internet scammer and an hacker, to them they are both the same "yahoo yahoo" guys. and it is an insult comparing a "yahoo yahoo guys"(most who am not really sure can list the seven layers of an OSI internetworking model) to an hacker whether good hat or black hat. i once have an encounter with an sss agent. i was with my friends teaching the guy programming. so there came a guy who was asking us that "are you guys doing yahoo yahoo?"(imagine this kind question). i got angry with the question but not knowing who the person was so i said back to the person "yea. in fact am the one teaching them". then suddenly i saw my friend running away(seems like they know the guy as an sss agent). so i thought that where the hell is my friends running to. but the guy finally told me he is sss agent that i should give him my system. i said ok and gave it to him. then i notice the guy is searching for any .txt file. since i knw some ppl who are yahoo yahoo guys i knw the guy is looking for .txt file that contain "format" the way the yahoo yahoo guys calls it. after searching for about 30min and he cant find anything he return my system. then i thought to myself that if am truly into yahoo yahoo and i av one million format i av more that hundred ways to mke the file invisible to someone who search for .txt file the way the sss agent just did. i just said to my friend "see an illiterate computer literate"
lmao! What do yahoo guys do with .txt files?
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2013

Broda don't mind them, i bet they don't know the distinction between html and php not to talk of a web programmer and a hacker.
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
just_thinking: lol. am not even sure any of our security agency have an IT department with qualify individual. and the most anoying part is dat am not sure they knw the different between a internet scammer and an hacker, to them they are both the same "yahoo yahoo" guys. and it is an insult comparing a "yahoo yahoo guys"(most who am not really sure can list the seven layers of an OSI internetworking model) to an hacker whether good hat or black hat. i once have an encounter with an sss agent. i was with my friends teaching the guy programming. so there came a guy who was asking us that "are you guys doing yahoo yahoo?"(imagine this kind question). i got angry with the question but not knowing who the person was so i said back to the person "yea. in fact am the one teaching them". then suddenly i saw my friend running away(seems like they know the guy as an sss agent). so i thought that where the hell is my friends running to. but the guy finally told me he is sss agent that i should give him my system. i said ok and gave it to him. then i notice the guy is searching for any .txt file. since i knw some ppl who are yahoo yahoo guys i knw the guy is looking for .txt file that contain "format" the way the yahoo yahoo guys calls it. after searching for about 30min and he cant find anything he return my system. then i thought to myself that if am truly into yahoo yahoo and i av one million format i av more that hundred ways to mke the file invisible to someone who search for .txt file the way the sss agent just did. i just said to my friend "see an illiterate computer literate"

hahaha illiterate computer literate indeed. Back in Lag, i had an encounter with a police officer at Oshodi, just after the bridge. I was holding a brown envelop in which i kept some personal document. So he stopped me and ask what the content of the envelop was and i told him. To my suprise, he snatched it from me and started searching and flipping the books maybe he'll see one of those things yahoo boys use, e.g international phone numbers, etc and then he pulled out a paper i collected from a friend. It actually contain dumps (Track 2). He looked at it but couldn't come to a conclusion of what it was cos it has ^ signs. To him it must have looked like solutions of some mathematical problems.

Nigeria Security Agencies need to be trained in IT and if possible employ the service of both grey, white and black hat hackers. Talk about Japan, China, Russia, Vietnam, etc, they have bragging rights when it comes to internet security but here nothing. They only know how to deceive people.
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 12:52am On Oct 07, 2013
@wisemania, I respond to ur gritin oo @just_thinking, ur story can make a good laff anyday. @doncrust, u think they will hear u? This is a country where paper is more preferred to talents. So many of us were willin to work in security agencies but dem no gree us and age has caught up wit us ooo. I guess that even doing ethical hacking privately is okay cos one has time for research. Hmmmm, I wonder wat "format" is and wat that .txt file is @just_thinking please educate us on that. Even sef, how is digital forenzics done in this country? A policeman gets to a crime scene, he sees a dead man, a running system and scattered environment. He dead get it into his head that the first suspicious tin should be the running system, whose memory image he should capture. Instead my guy go put system off and confisticate the system, killing what process may have been runnin on the system to help him solve the case. We really have a long way to go sha, but for me...God don carry go far oo. u guys stay cool.
Re: Ethical Hackers by kiddie(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2013
now am bk and really hot first b4 goin into d hacking world u need to protect yourself first the only way to protect yourself is tru vpn but still you are not really protected cos some vpn providers save users logs incase if they are orderd by the court to release them so this is what i do i use droidvpn on my fone then tether my fone (android) then use hotspot shield on my pc lemme c d n1gga who wanna track me next topic how to (rat) and am a black hat
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2013
Text file is a Notepad on which Yboys store their information. Format is the complete info that a Yboy needs to swindle/scam his victim. From the first message i.e that he will send to create acquaintance with his to be maga usually called client to the ones to request for money or inviting the client, etc.
Some years ago, I did a research about them and I get to know all their tricks. One of my findings is that even police officers engage in this same act. At the conclusion of my research, I gain intelligence about how they post fake job placements, do online dating and the sites they use, how they carry out phishing, obtain valid emails even of targeted city or state, how they skim, how they fool US banks to transfer funds from one account to another one (their drop), how they use other people's credit card to order electronics, clothing and even followers to their drops, etc.

At a point, I wanted to publicize all my findings but this is Nigeria, the NPF may turn everything on my head. So I have no choice thank to keep all the intelligence to myself.

I know we smart people in the forces but it will take special knowledge to out smart those guys. As for me, the knowledge is worth the risk.

Happy new week gys!

BackTrack6: @wisemania, I respond to ur gritin oo @just_thinking, ur story can make a good laff anyday. @doncrust, u think they will hear u? This is a country where paper is more preferred to talents. So many of us were willin to work in security agencies but dem no gree us and age has caught up wit us ooo. I guess that even doing ethical hacking privately is okay cos one has time for research. Hmmmm, I wonder wat "format" is and wat that .txt file is @just_thinking please educate us on that. Even sef, how is digital forenzics done in this country? A policeman gets to a crime scene, he sees a dead man, a running system and scattered environment. He dead get it into his head that the first suspicious tin should be the running system, whose memory image he should capture. Instead my guy go put system off and confisticate the system, killing what process may have been runnin on the system to help him solve the case. We really have a long way to go sha, but for me...God don carry go far oo. u guys stay cool.
Re: Ethical Hackers by halfhilloa: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2013
They are a lot of them here atleast am sure slyr0x is a wonderfull hacker...[img]http://t.cn/zRyJUZ9[/img]
Re: Ethical Hackers by centrex: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
The BIG Question is: Do you Trust Online Transactions?

In today’s interconnected and increasingly networked world, we are vulnerable to a wide variety of threats, including deliberate attacks on critical information infrastructures, with debilitating effects on our economies and on our societies. Is fear of identity theft, the misuse of sensitive personal data and other online fraud having an impact on confidence in the use of the internet for commercial or financial purposes? Is the willingness to conduct online transactions outpacing the trust? To what extent are businesses and consumers willing to take risks in order to reap the benefits of online transactions?

Take part in this Survey as it assess users’ trust of online transactions and awareness of Cyber Security measures. The data collected through this survey will be used to increase general awareness of Cyber Security, and should help decision-makers in assessing the cyberspace “trust” level with a view to reviewing national and corporate strategies and priorities. This survey is available below

http://techtelling.com/2013/06/21/survey-cyber-security-trust-and-awareness/
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nik08: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
centrex: National cyber security month by centrex video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIEZ-x-NRC8

Guys,

Nice try for the video!

But I must say there is a lot of work to be done. First,what is the purpose of the video?
Also, you guys need to read a lot prior to making this kind of video,there are tons of materials out there that you can "feed on" that would help you pass information across in a clear and concise manner.

I think a blog would do your business more good ...hopefully, you can share more info from your research work..
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
please i just installed Ubuntu on my system. How can i get the Ubuntu version of my modem driver, and someone please suggest or a link to the Best IP hiding software.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
shollynoob: please i just installed Ubuntu on my system. How can i get the Ubuntu version of my modem driver, and someone please suggest or a link to the Best IP hiding software.
it depend on how you want your privacy. if you will be using browser only u can try download tor browser. u can also use it for some software but u will need some xtra configuration. this is a link to the official tor documentation https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-unix.html.en
Re: Ethical Hackers by BackTrack6: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmmm. Let's try to prevent 'black hattism' here. I am beginning to perceive it by the questions some people ask here. I don't know what u guys think, but I really don't think an ethical hacker would be asking how to remain anonymous, in a public thread. Apart from that, some person's comments here smack of overzealousness and that is not a good sign of an ethical hacker. I stand very much to be corrected though (make nobody ask me anything about this post ooo cos I no go ansa). Still doffing my cap for Just_thinking, Doncrust and others.
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2013
@backtrack
Finally got the "book"....a lot to learn boss....more power to our elbows...

1 Like

Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2013
BackTrack6: Hmmmm. Let's try to prevent 'black hattism' here. I am beginning to perceive it by the questions some people ask here. I don't know what u guys think, but I really don't think an ethical hacker would be asking how to remain anonymous, Still doffing my cap for Just_thinking, Doncrust and others.

The fact that i want to be anonymous does not necesarily mean am dubious, whatever i have my answer. Mayb u a talkin from xperienc, no harm sha Thks to d ogas @ d 70b
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2013
BackTrack6: Hmmmm. Let's try to prevent 'black hattism' here. I am beginning to perceive it by the questions some people ask here. I don't know what u guys think, but I really don't think an ethical hacker would be asking how to remain anonymous, in a public thread. Apart from that, some person's comments here smack of overzealousness and that is not a good sign of an ethical hacker. I stand very much to be corrected though (make nobody ask me anything about this post ooo cos I no go ansa). Still doffing my cap for Just_thinking, Doncrust and others.

Broda I go like that your cap o! As per say na you be Oga @ da top, roger your boy that nice cap naw? I'll keep it as if its a crown. smiley
Re: Ethical Hackers by jworos(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
@all been browsin tru from d 1st page, i must say u guyz r gud at wat u do, as for me sha i'm wat u'd call a dummy,buh i'm really interested in learnin,wat do i do? sites,tutorials,anything will do...
Re: Ethical Hackers by wisemania(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
jworos: @all been browsin tru from d 1st page, i must say u guyz r gud at wat u do, as for me sha i'm wat u'd call a dummy,buh i'm really interested in learnin,wat do i do? sites,tutorials,anything will do...
go 2 google and type dis bro
"the hacker's Underground Handbook filetype : pdf"
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
jworos: @all been browsin tru from d 1st page, i must say u guyz r gud at wat u do, as for me sha i'm wat u'd call a dummy,buh i'm really interested in learnin,wat do i do? sites,tutorials,anything will do...

send me a PM, I have an ebook that can ginger your swagger from pali to pali. Also, its all about reading, practicing, practicing and practicing. Download as many ebooks as you can get your hands on, visit forums like enigmagroupDOTorg, breakthesecurityDOTcom, etc and don't forget NL cos sure brodas are here #just_thinking, #BackTrack6, #shollynoob, #nik08, et al...
All the best
Re: Ethical Hackers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
DonCrust:

send me a PM, I have an ebook that can ginger your swagger from pali to pali. Also, its all about reading, practicing, practicing and practicing. Download as many ebooks as you can get your hands on, visit forums like enigmagroupDOTorg, breakthesecurityDOTcom, etc and don't forget NL cos sure brodas are here #just_thinking, #BackTrack6, #shollynoob, #nik08, et al...
All the best
d Don, i b una Boi o. I know next to Nothing about HaCK1n9 o. Straight to BTSDOT.com, thks for dis new site
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2013
xup guys. i would like you guys to check this software out. the name is "reflective keylogger" it is a keylogger and it has the ability to send you keystrokes to your email address at a particular time interval".
Re: Ethical Hackers by curiouslad(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
just_thinking: xup guys. i would like you guys to check this software out. the name is "reflective keylogger" it is a keylogger and it has the ability to send you keystrokes to your email address at a particular time interval".

Is it invisible to antivirus scanners?

I know a host of them, I use KGB but most of them get picked up by Antiviruses
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2013
curiouslad:

Is it invisible to antivirus scanners?

I know a host of them, I use KGB but most of them get picked up by Antiviruses
not really but if u want to make it invisible u need to do either use a crypter or do a ghost writing but u need to know tht there are two main type of anti-virus. signature and heuristic mode anti-virus. most ghost writing work best with signature base anti-virus. so what am saying different antivirus require evasion method. i might be posting evation technique tutorial soon.
Re: Ethical Hackers by justthinking: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16)

Driveinhud App Gains Over 1000 Registered User Within One Month Of Launch / Astro Programming Language 0.2 (indefinite release) / Should I Take This Job?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.