Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox (7438 Views)

Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? / Site To Download Drivers For My Hp Eliteboook Core I5 Laptop / My Experience With A Zinox Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by Hayorbahmy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2008
Can u imagine that it is not possible to download device drivers for zinox PCs online.
What a shame on one of Nigeria's leading computer assemblers.

I wonder where we are going in Nigeria if we cant do what is supposed to be done well
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by bigrovar(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2008
hmmm that is very sad to hear , most nigerian company dont like to improve their services to world standard , rather they prefer to sit at home and form local champion relying on emotion to sell products, may be u should contact their customer care * if they have one* there should be able to help
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by Hayorbahmy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2008
@bigrovar

Thanks a bunch, I contacted their customer service and I am supposed to pay to get the driver CD, It is just that the price of the laptop is far too expensive compared to what is been delivered as services.

bt it's been a long time o bigrovar au hv u been?
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by Neoteny(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
one of the main problems with windows is that once a hardware device has its drivers removed, its often hard to tell what the exact hardware manufacturer is much less the required driver. windows doesnt help, only registering "mass storage controller", " audio controller", "Video controller", "ethernet controller", "network controller" or simply "unknown device", along with a yellow question mark in device manager.

if you dont know the harware, how do you get the software? though there is a registry hack, there are actually two better alternatives.

for windows xp, try Unknown Device Identifier (google it)

for vista and xp try Everest Home Edition (both are free).

they both scan your system and tell you exactly what hardware has no drivers as well as the manufacturer and even the model or version of the device.

everest is much more powerful and comprehensive, so i suggest you go to www.lavalys.com and get it.

run it and google for your drivers or search www.softpedia.com, once armed with the knowledge of what exists in your zinox system.
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by bigrovar(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2008
hey Hayo long time was at your school couple of weeks ago , how are u doing , anyway i lost your number and i would appreciate if u can txt me with it again , 08022982697
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by mmonwuba(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
all of them, they are sick to a very good extent.
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2008
Its a shame that the nigerian philantropist wasted his 50 million naira to zinox in order to subsidize the price of those items called laptops and desktops. The laptop cost all most 90k is that subsidy ? How on earth are students supposed to afford that? Ok they expect us to pay installmentally so they could milk us more. No way. Like bigbrovar said, those guys simply rely on sentiments and emotions, maybe that how they managed to get the grant. He should have spent that money on maybe dell or hp or any better brand.
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by familierl: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2009
i gat them
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
all of una na bad belly people. U guys are not appreciative that a Nigerian company is trying hard to be in the league of big computer manufacturers. Which one una don produce? na only to use and complain. For the records, i think Zinox laptop which I use is the most rugged and best computer suited for Nigerians. The parts and repairs can also be easily gotten. But those foreign computers you have order your exact spec. from the net. Try and appreciate Nigerians who are trying.
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by familierl: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
oga eze, i dont think anyone here is critisizing naija computers, its just that when u produce or come out with something like a computer, provision for support should be made along with it, and that is where they failed.
Re: I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox by julius99(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2013
download drivermax and use it to download drivers for your laptop. also most hp drivers work for zinox laptops when i installed my windows 7 i installed all my drivers myself, i use a zinox laptop

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala / How To Choose The Right Tablet To Buy / How To Convert Your Powerpoint Presentation To A Video File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.