Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Can You Marry From Any Tribe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry From Any Tribe? (844 Views)

Pls I Need A Serious Relationship Inrespect Of Any Tribe I Reside In Lagos Call / Which Country Will You Marry From And Why? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry From Any Tribe? by ceeplus(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
I met her newly but we have developed our love as if we met 3yrs ago,but the problem now is her tribe,the thing gets me thinking,I'm currently planning on how to call her and let her know that the relationship won't bring joy(marriage,if at all).let's quit now it is still early,but I don't really know if its adviseable to do so.pls house I really want to hear your opinion......thank you
Re: Can You Marry From Any Tribe? by cowgurl: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
are you kidding me?

pardon my asking, how old are you?

...is it you or your folks who has a problem with the language ish?

I, personally do not fuss about language, it's the least of my 'must have qualities'.
Re: Can You Marry From Any Tribe? by LarrySun(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
Christ! I can't believe tribe is still a barrier to marriage.
Re: Can You Marry From Any Tribe? by raqueal(f): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
Your patner"s character should be the most important consideration and not her tribe.
Re: Can You Marry From Any Tribe? by Akshow: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Can You Marry From Any Tribe? by Akshow: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
There are only two tribes in the world : the good and the bad tribe. Figure that!
Re: Can You Marry From Any Tribe? by ifihearam: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
What tribe is she. And yes there are some tribe I can never marry. And you people already knw dem.
Re: Can You Marry From Any Tribe? by Dsage1: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
@op. Actually, tribe shouldn't be a barrier to your relationship but at the same time, there are some tribes I will never advise even my enemy to marry from. I will advise you to make a research on her people culture and tradition before going far. Also, if she's educated one or her parent lives in a civilised society,of course you can go ahead and marry her regardless of her tribe.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Worse: Fornication Or Adultery / Vibrant Young Energetic Nigerians Needed ASAP.. Contact Us If Interested / In A Dilemma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.